Sign in to follow this  
Orange Leader

[Challenge 3] [Cat B] [H08] Awesome Awesomnium Delivery

Tags: Vehicle, Spaceship / Airplane / Submarine

Log #??? – 30 Desembrinali 3815

As happy as I'm always to serve the awesome Octan Corporation™, I have been signed to do a cool awesomnium transport mission in the asteroid field of Sinden's Run©. And boy, is It a lot of fun to do!

Octan's Astro Octan Mini™ is mine to command and gee oh whizz, what an awesome little space ship carrier It izz!! It's armed with a suction grip to get a hold on to anything. And when I say anything, I mean anything! So awesome!!1

I can't wait to do my next assignment when this one's done! Have I already said how awesome Octan Corporation™ really is? Let me sing It: ♬Everything is awesome! Everything is awesome when you're part of a team!♬

23435774084_972ec0abdb_c.jpg

24037902056_8e037de943_c.jpg

23768331910_7fc7f44e71_n.jpg

I'm sorry to say I could'nt make the base like I did with my original entry. I hope you Octan's like this rendition of the Astro Octo Mini!

Original entry: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=109913

I like the Astro Octo Mini but I like the original colour scheme better :wink: Somehow the Octan version of your sigfig kind of creeps me out :look:

Ah see, you really should have joined Octan! :laugh: Nice build, your sig-fig does look great like this, though I can't say that the Kawa asteroid hopper wasn't in cooler colors... (Ok, I should never have admitted that! :grin::laugh:)

This is looking so cool in a very weird way.

I love it, but cant really put my finger on why.

Dont get me wrong. Its builded in a very fancy way ! :laugh: