Hey everybody, this is my last build of the year and the last one for at least a few months as I've said in my flickr account a few days before I'll be moving to Billund on January.

This build was actually started a few months ago but I never got the chance to finish it until now. And as I got a big chunk of my collection unsorted and my time is very limited right now, I didn't manage to get the results I wanted. A river was planned as well as a richer landscape and more leaves on the upper part.

Anyway, hope you like it! :)

23922278852_436bde011f_c.jpgThoryn Arper Tree House

23948699161_fec6967e99_c.jpgThoryn Arper Tree House

23662639579_d7b70d605c_c.jpgThoryn Arper Tree House

As is, it still looks fantastic, excited to see what kind of sets you'll bring, hopefully we're getting Expert Creator Historical sets :wink:

Congrats on your new job César! I'm sure you are made for such a job. Would be nice if you get to make some historical theme sets!

Another brilliant MOC btw :)

Top-notch build as always, Ces! :classic: The yellow/Keetorange on the doors strikes me as a nice variation in your 'usual' coulour palette for houses.

On a side not, I hope you can still combine your new job with MOCing. Anyway, I wish you all the best and now go make some AFOLs happy! :laugh:

Amazing. Superb color use really makes every aspect of the scene "pop". So much crazy SNOT techniques all over it. Very well done!

Thank you so much guys for the comments! :)

I will certainly try to continue to build MOCs on my spare time :)

More gorgeous work, which is expected from you at this point. But you're going to work as a designer at TLG?!? That's fantastic news. I feel like we have an advocate for real Castle that really gets it walking those hallowed halls. Good luck and have fun!

Excellent MOC !

Everything is cleverly done and fitting well all together. You have a great sense of composition !

Great job !

As always is fantastic, congratulations on your special job. :classic: