Sign in to follow this  
khatmorg

[MOC] Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle Microfighter

Hello, here's my Microfighter version of Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle. The wings fold out like the real thing. They also collapse for landing mode but not quite like the real one. It also sports studshooters like TLG's latest microfighters.

23997902596_aa82025d6e_c.jpg

23397226693_e19d2ac70e_c.jpg

Edited by khatmorg

HA! That's GREAT!

Correct color, wings tilt...and fold, trans-red viewport (which is spot-on). Love this! I'd buy multiple copies.

I was about to say that it's to big for Microfighter but as I see the detail and folding function, the size makes perfect sense. Well done, this is better than full size lego set ;)

Looks cool, but there's some design choice (Especially the droid arms use for folding the upper wings) with this model that I'm not too sure about it. The stud shooter also looks a little bit bulky for the size of the model, but it's ok as a play feature.

Looks cool, but there's some design choice (Especially the droid arms use for folding the upper wings) with this model that I'm not too sure about it. The stud shooter also looks a little bit bulky for the size of the model, but it's ok as a play feature.

Yeah I feel ya on the droid arms. Every other option I tried was more bulky however, if anyone else has a better option feel free to share. And the stud shooter, well I was too lazy to figure something else out and a true microfighter needs something that can shoot ;) I really dislike flickfires so studshooter it is!