marshal_banana

[MOC] Millennium Falcon - Still the coolest spaceship!

I suspect that we would probably be able to break down our 10179's and be a looong way towards being ready to build this.

...and since I already did the dish mod, I'm that many pieces closer. :tongue:

I suspect the same thing. I would love to do this, especially considering it is TFA edition

So this is the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs. Altogether an awesome build. I take my hat off in admiration. :sweet:

This is the ONLY way I would tear apart my 10179 to repurpose parts. And no, I don't think when TLG releases a new UCS MF it will be as impressive in size, accuracy, or aesthetics. Marshal has yet again crafted an amazing model. We can only hope that he will allow us to purchase plans from him at some point.

If nothing else, I'd love to see more pictures of the cockpit and how that came together. It looks so much better than the 10179 version, and looks correct in scale.

I'm also getting on the "I will pay for theses instructions" bus! This is the PERFECT Falcon!

Just a quick update for anyone looking for instructions / build list / LDD files... that's most likely not going to happen. I got a message back from Marshal and he builds these things with his hands, as a sculptor would. So he has no files, nor a parts list, that he could refer to. He did indicate that at some point he would like to post some breakdown pictures. Hopefully there will be enough photographic information where one of us can reverse engineer his MOC and create a file for the community. That is my hope anyway. :)

Regardless, Marshal, keep doing what you do. You are a true artist, and we love your work!

Edited by phaelon

Just a quick update for anyone looking for instructions / build list / LDD files... that's most likely not going to happen. I got a message back from Marshal and he builds these things with his hands, as a sculptor would. So he has no files, nor a parts list, that he could refer to. He did indicate that at some point he would like to post some breakdown pictures. Hopefully there will be enough photographic information where one of us can reverse engineer his MOC and create a file for the community. That is my hope anyway. :)

Regardless, Marshal, keep doing what you do. You are a true artist, and we love your work!

I hope in a post with some breakdown instructions, btw I will gladly pay for instructions if Marshal changes his mind

I hope in a post with some breakdown instructions, btw I will gladly pay for instructions if Marshal changes his mind

I don't think it's a case of him changing his mind rather than it just not being something he thinks of or is able to do. He just builds.

Hopefully some good shots of the broken down build can shed some light on this witchcraft.

Wow, amazing job. When I saw this I was blown away. Is that the regular cockpit window from the system-scale set?

Yep.

I was already mind-blown by Marshall's Sandcrawler, but he did it again. What an impressive MOC.

To jump on the instructions bandwagon; I would pay top dollar to replicate this beauty.

This is outstanding! I've been admiring this for weeks. You've done a masterful job designing and building this beauty! Your Sandcrawler is also incredible. Well done sir!

Since I saw your falcon I see the 10179 version like only a draft !

It is a great job :wub:

Don't hesitate to post more pictures and construction work pictures !