Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

The Second Crash - Day 3

¬ From the Journal of Jack Jones, Entry Date Lost, Named Day 3

23376798934_378b36fc7f_b.jpg

It was around 240 hours after we’d left the Hall. There was a part where it’d felt like a whole week had gone by, but I guess it really hadn’t. Everyone was tired and disheveled. Even with a few hours to sleep, it was still difficult to keep our eyes open, and even keep balance. The Stairs were an ancient structure, and very unstable; I remember looking down into the depths and seeing just how little rock and stone was actually supporting us - it wasn’t pleasant. Dougal attempted to encourage us - “It’s either this or death,” he would say, “At least if we keep moving, the Shadows won’t be able to take us all out at once.” The folks seemed to listen to him, although in the back of my mind, I could feel their anger and distrust of us growing. What wasn’t growing was our supply of torches - the Stairs were a wide, wide open area deep underground, which meant one thing - cold. There was a strong wind, too, which not only added to the peril of our quest, but also meant torches went out frequently. At this rate, we might not have enough light to make it to the Sanctum.

23378212673_c02f723408_b.jpg

You know, I’ve been writing what had happened, but I haven’t really focused on mechanics. Obviously, we couldn’t walk for 72 hours straight through a giant garden, or these blasted stairs, so here’s how it worked - every 12 hours, we had a rest break, either to sleep, as many did on the second rotation of the 12 hours (the 24, 48, 72, etc.) or just to relax or nap. It was really up to each person. During this, say, three hour period of rest, we would have one or two people keep watch. Just to make sure the Shadows wouldn’t pull anything, which, luckily, they hadn’t. However, once we reached the Stairs after Elijah’s Garden, Dougal and I were afraid that since the numbers were thinning out, we might be in some trouble. But, we relied on the fact that we hadn’t found anyone dead that we hadn’t killed ourselves as evidence that, for the time being, we could keep the watches smaller.

23709311850_a7a481c8d7_b.jpg

Delwyn’s burnt body told a different tale.

23922459221_74e67f8a03_b.jpg

She had been keeping watch for us, as we slept, right after we’d left the garden. I guess at some point a Shadow must have slipped behind her and burnt her to death. A horrid smell was flowing up from her body - burnt flesh, I suppose, although Foorth said it was something called “acrylonitrile butadiene styrene”. As a robot, it would make sense for him to know more about this stuff - a chemical compound, I’d guess.

23896778232_bd2d8ac194_b.jpg

Dougal grabbed her soul and gazed into it…”Delwyn...I always trusted her...and she was...one of us. This breaks my heart to see her dead...she was my closest companion…ever since we crashed.”

24005121555_bcda014d9e_b.jpg

A shout turned our heads - Gale was pointing down at the stairs. Frozen into the edge was Mike. Shining from his chest was his soul, glowing green. I felt Dougal shudder. “Another one of us...what the hell is going on….”

23922455371_271c2ab815_b.jpg

We all looked to Dougal, who looked as though the weight of the world was slowly being pressured onto him. “Well, Anthony’s soul...it’s red. We’ve caught a Shadow...but four of us dead…”

23896784562_de48c83386_b.jpg

He walked away. I turned to the group and nodded. I told them that we had to keep going. The Stairs were massive, and would take us about a mile underground. According to Woodcock, this is where his map to the Sanctum ended, as well as any light from the surface. After this, we would be basically blind, and very, very vulnerable. After all, it is in darkness that shadows live.

¬ End Journal Entry

Characters (and Players)

22743647974_fa220500c4_q.jpg

Jack Jones (JackJonespaw) - Jack was the leader of a choir, and now, one of the two leaders in the Hall. Moderately courageous, and definitely handsome, his entire life is now making sure that he, his wife, and the kids can survive and, God willing, get rescued. He is a tenor, but his voice can sing at all male ranges. Useful skill for the male choir instructor.

22743817974_34c70c6afd_q.jpg

Dougal Logan (DannyLongLegs) - Dougal has been in the Hall for two years, and has dedicated that time, aside from keeping the survivors of the First Crash alive, to grooming the perfect beard and hair. He believes he has accomplished this, and now spends his time searching through the gigantic Hall looking for a pair of eyebrow tweezers so that his countenance might finally be perfected. Brave and somewhat grumpy, Dougal is a kind soul, and will try his best to keep a new lot of people alive. Dougal does sing, but his range is currently unknown, as his fierce eyebrows keep those kinds of questions at bay.

23076228410_09640f6007_q.jpg

Julia Jones (CallMePie) - The wife of Jack, and the much more level-headed of the couple, Julia tends to take control when Jack can’t or won’t. Or when she thinks he’s wrong. Which is often. She is also a fantastic Soprano singer, and she trains the girls of the choir. She has always secretly wanted to shatter glass with her voice, but she’s always felt guilty that she would break something valuable or expensive.

23289445801_5347f40927_q.jpg

Gale Appleton (Piratedave84) - Gale is one of the youngest bass singers in the United Kingdom, as well as one of the fattest. He enjoys his eats, in other words. AfterPer arriving in the Hall, Gale located and raided the kitchen, until Dink caught him and threw him out of there, angrily cursing. Not much about Gale’s personality is known, as most of his time is spent eating or singing, sometimes at the same time, much to Jack’s distaste.

22743648774_8876bf2a4d_q.jpg

Foorth Dyke (Tamamono) - Foorth is a robot with heightened intelligence and a fetish for scarves. His intelligence is so high that he is aware that this is merely a Mafia game on Eurobricks, not his actual life. He was awakened a bit over two years ago, promptly got on a plane, which crashed into Braeriach. He constantly tries to tell his fellow survivors that they can just walk off the brick-built set and they’ll be fine, but the only reply he gets is “shut up Foorth, stop metagaming”.

23345866966_feb30a1df4_q.jpg

Molly Tolbert (Lady K) - Molly is the oldest of the choir, and no doubt the most beautiful, as she likes to let people know. She also is the main soloist of the choir, with a soprano to rival Julia’s. She’s very interested in the Hall’s history, as her father tells her brave stories about her ancestor, an ancient Scandanavian warrior who said he was Thor’s son. Believing to be descended from such God-ly roots doesn’t help her ego become more tolerable.

22743818734_92a52991ac_q.jpg

Lage “Dink” Skjeggestad (TinyPieRUs) - Dink is Norwegian, although he was raised in England, and his last name is nearly unpronounceable for any non-Norwegian. Since childhood, Dink has loved to cook, and although he isn’t very successful at it, still he tries, and that’s more than anyone else in the Hall does. Dink happily cooks alone, in peace, and hums to himself with his pleasant baritone. It’s rumored that Dink had a family who died in the first crash First Crash, but no one dares to ask him about it.

22743646824_7aeec09695_q.jpg

Woodcock (Bob) - Woodcock is an ancient automaton and guardian of the Hall, given life some old magic. He was awoken by the First Crash, and his memory is quite sparse. He remembers the first letter of the man who gave him life...started with an ‘H’, but that is nearly the extent of his remembered origins. As automatons go, Woodcock is one of the happier sort, ending many sentences with words like “splendid” and “fantastic”, despite the subject.

23004065079_f186bd621a_q.jpg

Quincy Easton (KingoftheZempk) - Qunicy is cursed with hyperhidrosis of the body, an exceedingly rare disorder. As such, he is constantly soaked with sweat, and usually isolated, since no one wants to touch him or be near enough to smell his salty sweat. Even in the choir, he sings alone, the sole countertenor in the choir.

23076228320_8e2ef90d5c_q.jpg

Lusk Eccleston (fhomess) - Lusk is the type of man to look in the mirror and get an erection at his own moustache. His moustache is his pride and joy, as is his dazzling smile. He constantly drops hints in Mike’s direction that he is deeply in love with him, but Mike is too proud to even notice him. Lusk searches for a way to have Mike fall in love with him and his moustache.

22743818264_7889fca310_q.jpg

Doctor Wynn (Tariq j) - Doctor Wynn is a curious sort. A few days after the First Crash, he walked into the Hall, and everyone assumed he had just woken up from some sort of coma after the Crash and had found his way into the Hall. The good Doctor knows a lot about a lot, and has absolutely no problem babbling frantically, in a varying accent from the British Isles, about just about anything while doctoring. The doctor is deeply altruistic, caring about everything and everyone, although on the rare occasion that someone annoys him, he begins to spout on about “stupid apes” and “onyx”. No one is really sure what he means, nor why he hates monkeys and gemstones so much.

23289613321_13dc1e8cff_q.jpg

Duke Bowman (Cutcobra) - Duke, or, Bowman, as he’s more often called, is...well, he’s an big behind. A big one. “Jerk” might be a more appropriate word, but either way he’s not exactly the nicest resident of the Hall. It’s no secret that he was an agent before the First Crash, as he often gets drunk and tells everyone...everything. He also carries a loaded pistol around the Hall, and if anyone protests, he shoots them in the foot. At the very least, he spends a lot of time with Elijah in the garden, which gets him out of everyone else’s hair.

22744850753_192455fe1f_q.jpg

Elijah (def) - Elijah didn’t want to tell anyone his last name, and no one asked after that. However, mysterious reasoning aside, without Elijah, the survivors of the First Crash would have starved to death long ago. A passionate gardener, Elijah has rows and rows of crops beneath the Hall, and he fervently forbids anyone to go down there, except Dink, who he works very closely with, to make sure that his plants are cooked as best as possible. Elijah, despite his mystery, is not a cruel man, and he makes sure that everyone is happy, well, as far as plants are concerned. Elijah also has a large interest in some sort of “special grass”, an interest that is shared by Duke.

23004064969_2b38323d31_q.jpg

Ray Christiansen (Dragonfire) - Ray was a Broadway star before the First Crash. A star, he’ll say, stressing the “s” and looking into your eye with an intensity not seen by many. A performer, Ray is quite flamboyant and over-dramatic, thus he loves being on the mountain and in the Hall, a perfect stage for the production he believes that he’s in. Personality-wise, nobody's quite sure, as Ray is always pursuing different characters and pretending he has been and always will be that character.

23289446141_7b5a5baf10_q.jpg

Ewan Breckenridge (mostlytechnic) - If you asked anyone who they thought was the coolest, most survival-oriented, bravest, strongest, and least-forgotten, there’s no doubt that they’d mention Ewan. Compared to Ewan, even Delwyn and Dougal seem like amateurs. Ewan is...well...badass. He solely takes on scouting missions around Braerich, and although he can get down the mountain with little effort, many of the residents of the Hall could not...he gets quite angry at how easy it could be to get down, but how unwilling everyone else seems to try.

-DECEASED-

23263632602_485a7c761f_q.jpg

Perce Triggs (Tachyon) - Town

23004237399_19c4d5797d_q.jpg

Anthony Dixon (jluck) - Shadows

23263806012_6a24b536b4_q.jpg

Delwyn Couch (RangeroftheForest) - Town

22743647424_9a52668caf_q.jpg

Mike Johnson (mediumsnowman) - Town

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Shadows. To win the game, the Town must kill all enemy factions, while the Shadows must outnumber all enemy factions.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a vote penalty on the first two occasions, and a mod-kill on the third.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have any further questions, feel free to contact either Danny or me via PM.

11. Generally, there are no gameplay mechanics in the pictures. However, in each opening Day's pictures, there will be something that is relevant only to those with roles that pertain to it. To every other role, it will mean nothing. There are not clues in the character flavor text. I wrote that stuff before I even decided on alignments and roles.

12. Role Play. I tried my best to make all of the characters pretty fun to role play as, so go crazy. Give them your own personality; become your character. Have fun with it and relax.

12. Get ready. The fun begins...now!

Splendid! It's marvelous that our investigator was right about Anthony. It would seem the town block is coalescing perfectly! Anthony's silence and actions at the end of the day pretty much confirmed it, of course, but it's good to have the official results!

I'll admit that I'm surprised about Mike. He was on my scum list, I must say. The bizarre personal messages he exchanged with Anthony towards the end of Day Two really made me suspicious, but I suppose he was telling the truth. :sceptic:

Unless he really is a reverse death miller Godfather! *oh2*

Good to see that the cop is real. :thumbup:

Splendid! It's marvelous that our investigator was right about Anthony. It would seem the town block is coalescing perfectly! Anthony's silence and actions at the end of the day pretty much confirmed it, of course, but it's good to have the official results!

I'll admit that I'm surprised about Mike. He was on my scum list, I must say. The bizarre personal messages he exchanged with Anthony towards the end of Day Two really made me suspicious, but I suppose he was telling the truth. :sceptic:

I actually thought those messages looked pretty legitimate. Was he a vig kill or a scum kill I wonder? And why Ranger of the Forest?

And what happened Night 1? The vig understandably would stay home, but what of the scum? There is a lot we can do with the kills today I think.

And what happened Night 1? The vig understandably would stay home, but what of the scum? There is a lot we can do with the kills today I think.

There wasn't any killing on Night 1. That was my rule.

Good to see our first Scum caught! Although I'm surprised about Delwyn, he was acting scummy.

Anyway, now we can start looking into the voting patterns.

There wasn't any killing on Night 1. That was my rule.

I had forgotten in the holiday rush. :blush: What kind of fourth wall breaker am I?

The point remains, though: why Ranger of the Forest?

Clearly Mike's kill was the vig's work; I can't imagine the Scum taking out such a highly suspected Townie, oh la la!

As for Delwyn, I'm sorry to see her go. She'll be missed. :cry_sad: Not sure why she was killed, but I for one had her at the top of my town-list before her untimely death.

Good to know that our faith in Molly and the unknown cop isn't misplaced :thumbup:

Anyway, now we can start looking into the voting patterns.

Well, I doubt there's really that much to learn yet. Anthony's votes aren't actually helpful. He was the #3 vote on Perce the first day, and yesterday he made a "just because" vote on Elijah. Either just because, or hoping it'd throw suspicion off of his scum mate? No way to tell, so I read zero into that vote.

What about the dead townies? Delwyn voted for Quincy and Mike voted for Perce on day 1. And Perce voted for Dr Wynn day 1. But being only a day 1 vote to look at, again, not really much there. I'm mentioning it for thoroughness, but I don't see much value in it.

Well, I doubt there's really that much to learn yet. Anthony's votes aren't actually helpful. He was the #3 vote on Perce the first day, and yesterday he made a "just because" vote on Elijah. Either just because, or hoping it'd throw suspicion off of his scum mate? No way to tell, so I read zero into that vote.

It's been done before, it's possible Anthony voted for Elijah to make him look more town.

I had forgotten in the holiday rush. :blush: What kind of fourth wall breaker am I?

The point remains, though: why Ranger of the Forest?

It could have been a hunch, but there's also a chance there's a role cop and they knew something. Things to consider.

It's been done before, it's possible Anthony voted for Elijah to make him look more town.

Really? In such a transparent way? Seems like a lame scum move to confuse noobs. Play WIFOM if you like, but I'd rather look at what we know. And that means waiting for word from Molly.

Great to have a solid cop on our side. Not so great to see two townie nightkills, but hell, one scum in the first two days is a hell of a start, let's see if we can keep up this momentum.

I suppose we won't have to waste the entire day discussing Mike, at least.

I suppose we won't have to waste the entire day discussing Mike, at least.

That is a silver lining of sorts, his lynch candidacy was going to dominate the day otherwise. Lesson learned, by Mike, hopefully, that that is not a good vanilla move.

I would love to say it is a beautiful day, but it isn't, two townies were taken from us last night. However their deaths will not be in vain, night action results have proved.....very informative. I am still waiting on a report from one person and then I believe we have caught another scum!

That is a silver lining of sorts, his lynch candidacy was going to dominate the day otherwise. Lesson learned, by Mike, hopefully, that that is not a good vanilla move.

If he did survive the night, I would have been interested to see who he tried to point out. Obviously that can't happen now and we wouldn't have known he was town until tomorrow, but it could have provided a direction on where to go.

Does anyone else think Mike's killer could be a vigilante?

I would love to say it is a beautiful day, but it isn't, two townies were taken from us last night. However their deaths will not be in vain, night action results have proved.....very informative. I am still waiting on a report from one person and then I believe we have caught another scum!

It's like Christmas with new presents! And less sweat!!

If he did survive the night, I would have been interested to see who he tried to point out. Obviously that can't happen now and we wouldn't have known he was town until tomorrow, but it could have provided a direction on where to go.

Why? He clearly had no clue. Ping! You have useless conjecture.

What about the dead townies? Delwyn voted for Quincy and Mike voted for Perce on day 1. And Perce voted for Dr Wynn day 1. But being only a day 1 vote to look at, again, not really much there. I'm mentioning it for thoroughness, but I don't see much value in it.

In the same vein, Delwyn claimed to be suspicious of Foorth to me via PM. Just FYI.

Nice to hear that. :cry_happy: Two in two days would be absolutely brilliant :thumbup:

Does anyone else think Mike's killer could be a vigilante?

For some reason I find this scummy. We both know that had Mike survived the night, he would have been lynch target number one today (barring any condemning cop reports, of course). You're trying to somehow .... I don't know, make yourself look townier by 'supporting' Mike post-death. It just feels forced.

Now that we know Anthony was scum, it might be worth looking back over how everyone reacted to his prodding of Elijah at the start of Day One. I'm not really getting any town-reads based on the reactions (with the possible exceptions of Delwyn and Molly, who voted for Anthony early but who are both pretty much confirmed town at this point. Mike too, whose posting of Anthony's PM at the start of Day 2 would have been inexplicable had both of them been scum). Here are a few people who were lightly defending Anthony when he came under fire though:

In all seriousness though, chaps, I'm not exactly sure why Anthony is so set on voting for Elijah. Other than claiming to be the towniest of the towns, I haven't really seen him do much of anything else that's suspect! Is there a reason for your tunnel vision this early on Day One?

Do you mean 'in all seriousness' in a completely non-serious way, or 'in all seriousness' as in you're taking Anthony seriously but not Elijah? Surely you can't be serious?

I'm content to let people yammer on, for now, because it's day one and I'm watching for slip-ups too. But this just seems like a weird place to start for such an experience player.

It's probably worth noting that Anthony later sent PMs to a number of people saying that Julia and Woodcock's reluctant votes for Perce were suspicious. However, I wouldn't put it past him to lump suspicion on a teammate. It is highly unlikely he would do this to two teammates though.

Honestly, Jluck hasn't actually pinged me that much, he posts haven't been normal for sure but I see it as his role playing personality than scummy posts. But what I do find suspicious is you quickly jumping on the easiest bandwagon. So for that reason: Vote: Delwyn Couch (Ranger of the Forest)

A pretty straightforward defense of Anthony here. Possibly too blatant to be a teammate, though it's interesting that his vote here ended up tying the votes between Delwyn and Anthony at two a piece.

Can you elaborate please, are you legitimately convinced he is scum or is this just a "reaction test" vote? Humphrey is curious...

Seems as if Ray may be trying to give Anthony an opportunity to clarify his intentions here so as to deflate a situation that had begun to turn against him.

It is very quiet in here......just to get some conversation going I would like to point out that there are many who seem to have disappeared. We need to sing together to keep the shadows at bay!

We have too many quiet performers to give a proper concert.

Foorth, Duke, Lusk, and Ewan have all been way too quiet, even in private I have not heard much from them. I have open communication with everyone (from asking for claims) and these four have been extremely silent. Foorth voted for me day one for voting for Anthony and tried to get a bandwagon forming against me and even didn't not come back to change his vote after my reveal as Town Blocker. Duke has barely been here at all and managed to throw his vote out after the day had ended. Lusk and Ewan as usually more active than this so I question is it due to other engagements or due to not wanting to follow Anthony.

Thoughts?

And yes I do see that two of the named have given one post on the new day. I would like to hear more from them.

It is very quiet in here......just to get some conversation going I would like to point out that there are many who seem to have disappeared. We need to sing together to keep the shadows at bay!

Foorth, Duke, Lusk, and Ewan have all been way too quiet, even in private I have not heard much from them. I have open communication with everyone (from asking for claims) and these four have been extremely silent. Foorth voted for me day one for voting for Anthony and tried to get a bandwagon forming against me and even didn't not come back to change his vote after my reveal as Town Blocker. Duke has barely been here at all and managed to throw his vote out after the day had ended. Lusk and Ewan as usually more active than this so I question is it due to other engagements or due to not wanting to follow Anthony.

Thoughts?

And yes I do see that two of the named have given one post on the new day. I would like to hear more from them.

Foorth is a good start. So, Foorth, why did you not change your vote after we found out who our Town Blocker was? Were you busy? Or were you hoping to turn that around and cause suspicion amongst us?

Seems as if Ray may be trying to give Anthony an opportunity to clarify his intentions here so as to deflate a situation that had begun to turn against him.

Ray was already pinging me, and your statement doubles that all the more. I think Ray may be my vote for today. Going to take a nap first though.

Vote: Molly (Lady K)

Pinged me before, and seems off. The vote for Anthony doesn't feel right - no read on him for now, and I've never played with him before, but Molly's vote feels disingenuous.

This was Footh's vote for Molly. What pings me about this is that he votes for Molly because she voted for Anthony who we now know is scum...

I must say, your reply to Foorth's ping was rather peculiar to me! Helpless roleplay, or a subtle questioning of the logic?!

Vote: Ray Christiansen (Dragonfire)

This doesn't have to be a final vote, but I'm reacting to something I saw and didn't much like! Fantastic!

This also seems suspicious, in my mind Ray asked a simple question regarding the logic behind Foorth's "ping" and for that he got voted for, not understanding the logic here. It also surprises me how Duke seems to subtly defend Foorth here by implying his logic is correct.

It's probably worth noting that Anthony later sent PMs to a number of people saying that Julia and Woodcock's reluctant votes for Perce were suspicious. However, I wouldn't put it past him to lump suspicion on a teammate. It is highly unlikely he would do this to two teammates though.

Yes, agreed.

You can think what you like. I was genuinely curious as to whether he was joking or not, and if he said that he was legitimately suspicious of Elijah, then I intended to call him out for that. I can alleviate this concern by pointing out that if what you say is true, and I am scum and hatched a plan with Anthony to deflate the situation, then why did Anthony dodge my question and not confirm that it was a joke for a long time? Surely if that was the case then he would have jumped at the opportunity to clarify his position?

Has the block caught another scum or not?

Foorth is a good start. So, Foorth, why did you not change your vote after we found out who our Town Blocker was? Were you busy? Or were you hoping to turn that around and cause suspicion amongst us?

Interesting that you single out Foorth out of the four names mentioned. Why him in particular and not any of the others.

If Foorth was online and didn't switch votes, it is a legitimate concern. But since this is a game played by people in widely differing timezones, it may well be that he was asleep/switched off at the time.

Ray was already pinging me, and your statement doubles that all the more. I think Ray may be my vote for today. Going to take a nap first though.

Wow, this came out of nowhere. I don't recall you ever expressing a suspicion of me anywhere in the game :sceptic: Can you please clarify exactly what you find suspicious, and I'll try to answer your queries. And you should probably look at my reply to Dink's post as well.

This also seems suspicious, in my mind Ray asked a simple question regarding the logic behind Foorth's "ping" and for that he got voted for, not understanding the logic here. It also surprises me how Duke seems to subtly defend Foorth here by implying his logic is correct.

A few questions, good Doctor:

1) You said this seems suspicious. Who are you referring to, myself or Woodcock?

2) I believe you have mixed up Woodcock and Duke's names, since you have quoted Woodcock's post.

3) I didn't ask a question regarding the logic behind the ping: that's only what Woodcock has accused me of. I made a fluffy role-playing comment referring to Foorth being a robot. And even if I hypothetically did do what Woodcock is accusing me of, I don't get how it's scummy at all. Oh la la!

Glad to see some discussions going on. I would like a little clarification from Ray concerning these two posts.

In the same vein, Delwyn claimed to be suspicious of Foorth to me via PM. Just FYI.

Nice to hear that. :cry_happy: Two in two days would be absolutely brilliant :thumbup:

For some reason I find this scummy. We both know that had Mike survived the night, he would have been lynch target number one today (barring any condemning cop reports, of course). You're trying to somehow .... I don't know, make yourself look townier by 'supporting' Mike post-death. It just feels forced.

You mention casually here that Delwyn was in contact with you and told you she was suspicious of Foorth but you don't add anything of your own thoughts to this.

Yes, agreed.

You can think what you like. I was genuinely curious as to whether he was joking or not, and if he said that he was legitimately suspicious of Elijah, then I intended to call him out for that. I can alleviate this concern by pointing out that if what you say is true, and I am scum and hatched a plan with Anthony to deflate the situation, then why did Anthony dodge my question and not confirm that it was a joke for a long time? Surely if that was the case then he would have jumped at the opportunity to clarify his position?

Has the block caught another scum or not?

Interesting that you single out Foorth out of the four names mentioned. Why him in particular and not any of the others.

If Foorth was online and didn't switch votes, it is a legitimate concern. But since this is a game played by people in widely differing timezones, it may well be that he was asleep/switched off at the time.

Wow, this came out of nowhere. I don't recall you ever expressing a suspicion of me anywhere in the game :sceptic: Can you please clarify exactly what you find suspicious, and I'll try to answer your queries. And you should probably look at my reply to Dink's post as well.

1) You said this seems suspicious. Who are you referring to, myself or Woodcock?

2) I believe you have mixed up Woodcock and Duke's names, since you have quoted Woodcock's post.

3) I didn't ask a question regarding the logic behind the ping: that's only what Woodcock has accused me of. I made a fluffy role-playing comment referring to Foorth being a robot. And even if I hypothetically did do what Woodcock is accusing me of, I don't get how it's scummy at all. Oh la la!

And here you are questioning Quincy on his singling out Foorth from the four names I gave as those I would like to hear more from and yet again you don't add any of your thoughts on Foorth to the conversation. Instead you give a soft defense of him as to reasons he may have not switched his vote.

So what are your thoughts on Foorth?

And asking if the block has caught another scum or not is scummy fishing. I will give that info when the block is reading to, and well before voting ends.

1). I'm referring to Woodcock.

2). Sorry, I'm always getting names confused, so yes, I meant Woodcock.

3). O, well in that case my apologies, when I read Woodcock's post, to me it seemed like he was voting for you because you questioned Tammo's logic. In any case, if that had been what happened I would find that scummy. Voting for someone because they questioned someone else's "Ping"?

Throughout your entire post you've accused two other members (Quincy and myself) and have sort of defended the two of the four members in question, given the fact they come from the Tracker I found that worrying... :look: