Simon_S

Intro: Welcome to Marcello's Rum Bar

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

Welcome to Marcello's Rum Bar!

May I introduce myself? My name is Simon di Svizzera, I'm the producer of the Brick Sea Rum you will enjoy here. I have a small plantation and a destillery, which I hope to expand soon. This is my freelance collaborator and friend, Marcello. Our bar is named after him. Now, enjoy a delicious drink!

23704683510_140f9b3774_z.jpg

We have two types of customers here:

First, the soldiers, when they go clubbing on their free evenings. They are usually drunk and play cards for their pay. They are my best clientele and bring in the most money. From time to time they even forget their muskets and hats here...

23373553783_45646d6454_z.jpg

Second, the nerds, geeks or however you want to call them. During the day they go to the university where they lern a lot useful stuff and when the evening start, they come here and enjoy the good mood. But instead of having fun and drinking rum, they bring their notes from the readings and start discussing. They drink tea. If they want to go crazy, they even drink tea with a lacing of rum. They should better stay home and study economics.

24000413635_6eaa1857f7_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, this is my intro. If you have any questions or want to critisize anything, feel free to do so ;-).

- Simon di Svizzera

Edited by Simon_S

Neat intro MOC! The most interesting aspect for me is how you made the blue bottle on the left in the first picture. Really neat on using the blue head upside down and putting that gem in the "neck" :thumbup: .

Nice one Simon!

I like your Marcello. And I wonder where you take the time from to build all this nice things ;-)

Very nice builds Simon, great to see you over here! :pir-wink: Love the semi-organized clutter in the first build, and I particularly like the weapons rack in the second! Excellent wall technique there as well! :pir-sweet:

you made a very coll build here. I was wondering that you have a pricelist on the wall. From which set is this? Can you also tell me what for a piece is the musketholder mainbrick? Looks like a spacegun or so? Very creative use of bricks. I am a bit envious :blush: . :thumbup:

you made a very coll build here. I was wondering that you have a pricelist on the wall. From which set is this? Can you also tell me what for a piece is the musketholder mainbrick? Looks like a spacegun or so? Very creative use of bricks. I am a bit envious :blush: . :thumbup:

I thought the price list was from the Medieval Market Village, but I can't see it in the inventory (there's another pricelist included there), so he probably got it from another set :sceptic: . The Musketholder rack is made from black minifig hands put on a long black pole from what I can tell.

This is to me the perfect character intro - a couple of very good scenes, good photos and plenty details in a small space. The bar is fantastic, the tiled brick walls look great and the scenes of the soldiers and students are really good close-up shots. Excellent intro.

Looking very closely at the bar's price list, I think I know why the bar makes so much money off drunk customers :laugh:

But really, the detailing is fabulous, if my historic interiors will one day be half this good, I'll be a happy man.

Nice bar! And that dragon-cocktail is fantastic!!

Thank you. You don't want to know how many times it collapsed until I got a good photo pirate_sing.gif.

Neat intro MOC! The most interesting aspect for me is how you made the blue bottle on the left in the first picture. Really neat on using the blue head upside down and putting that gem in the "neck" :thumbup: .

Thank you Khorne! I used it to bring some variety in there pirate_classic.gif

Nice bar! I'll make sure to stop by some time! :laugh:

Thank you pirate_blush.gif

Nice one Simon!

I like your Marcello. And I wonder where you take the time from to build all this nice things ;-)

Thanks mate! I built it over the holidays #StudentLife pirate_laugh_new.gif

Great work! Such wonderful character in few frames.

Thanks man!

Very nice builds Simon, great to see you over here! :pir-wink: Love the semi-organized clutter in the first build, and I particularly like the weapons rack in the second! Excellent wall technique there as well! :pir-sweet:

Thank you Garmadon! I first had only the first shot and then I thought that it wasn't enough yet for a good intro, so I made the other scene too...

Very cool build!

Thanks Titus!

I thought the price list was from the Medieval Market Village, but I can't see it in the inventory (there's another pricelist included there), so he probably got it from another set :sceptic: . The Musketholder rack is made from black minifig hands put on a long black pole from what I can tell.

The price list came in the Orient Bazaar :pir-wink:

Thank you! Khorne is right about the musketholder and Garmadon about the price list :thumbup:

Very nice intro! Keep it up!

Thank you pirate_classic.gif.

Very sweet scene Simon!!! I love everything about it!

Thanks Maxim!

This is to me the perfect character intro - a couple of very good scenes, good photos and plenty details in a small space. The bar is fantastic, the tiled brick walls look great and the scenes of the soldiers and students are really good close-up shots. Excellent intro.

Thanks a lot for the very kind words Captain Dee! I feel honoured pirate_blush.gif.

Very nice intro and vignettes.

Thank you!

Looking very closely at the bar's price list, I think I know why the bar makes so much money off drunk customers :laugh:

But really, the detailing is fabulous, if my historic interiors will one day be half this good, I'll be a happy man.

Haha, I didn't think about that, but now that you point it out... pir_laugh2.gif

Just keep building and over the years your builds will get better and better pirate_classic.gif

That bar looks great! Yay for rum :D

Thanks mate! Yay for rum pirate_laugh_new.gif

Excellent intro and great figs overall!

You've almost convinced me to switch to fleshies for BoBS :wink: