Sebeus I

The Empire of Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion

2 minutes ago, Bregir said:

The Bank of Corrington would be happy to help finance the vessel at a reasonable interest. :pir-blush:

@Bodi Also, nice looking vessel. Will be looking forward to seeing more! :pir-blush:

:classic:

@Bodi Wow, nice looking ship indeed - that stern is very pretty!! I'm sure you won't have trouble finding a buyer for her. But as Maxim said - you could easily license the ship as your own - financing won't be a problem.

You can also sell the ship to the RNTC to earn the right to purchase a share of preferred stock for a little over 50DB. This will grant you access to all company ports - one ship per share. This should become increasingly important in the future. For more details read here, and/or ask @Captain Genaro

40 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Why don't you use her yourself? You can search for an investor or you can work with shares, (we used to do this a lot in the beginning to get those bigger vessels in the game).

I just learned there's ship sale&purchase option from the starter guide, so I want to give it a try. More money never do harm.

33 minutes ago, Bregir said:

The Bank of Corrington would be happy to help finance the vessel at a reasonable interest. :pir-blush:

@Bodi Also, nice looking vessel. Will be looking forward to seeing more! :pir-blush:

Thanks Bregir, but I can't license her for myself right now, since my sigfig LaGaufre went to sea as part of Oleander convoy, I assume he would not be back so soon. So a new captain is needed to plender more gold for Oleon.:pir-sweet:

26 minutes ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

@Bodi Wow, nice looking ship indeed - that stern is very pretty!! I'm sure you won't have trouble finding a buyer for her. But as Maxim said - you could easily license the ship as your own - financing won't be a problem.

You can also sell the ship to the RNTC to earn the right to purchase a share of preferred stock for a little over 50DB. This will grant you access to all company ports - one ship per share. This should become increasingly important in the future. For more details read here, and/or ask @Captain Genaro

Thank you KB! Of course RNTC can have her, in this case, shall I modify her as a cargo ship or remain as privateer ship.

@Bodi I quite like the configuration as is - an armed Terraman. But the decision would be the RNTC's. Of course you can always wait for more lucrative offers than actually having to pay to sell the ship :grin:

18 minutes ago, Legostone said:

While I'm not in Oleon, I would offer a nice 500 DB for an already mocced armed Terraman...

500 dbs for an unlicensed moc? Did I ever say inflation? :P

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Oleander craftsmanship is exquisite and is to be paid dearly! :wink: Did I hear 600? 600 DB anyone??

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Licenses are no issue to me:P

12 minutes ago, Legostone said:

Licenses are no issue to me:P

One would think you have already so many ships that this one will be particularly expensive to license! :O

35 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Oleander craftsmanship is exquisite and is to be paid dearly! :wink: Did I hear 600? 600 DB anyone??

Ah, of course! :pir-wink:

2 minutes ago, Bregir said:

One would think you have already so many ships that this one will be particularly expensive to license! :O

Ah, of course! :pir-wink:

I'm still in the 1.5 of regular price range, as most of "my" ships are owned by others. I also have licenses for several class 4 and 5 ships ready to use...

@blackdeathgr are you trying to offer something higher? I say 650 then.

7 minutes ago, Bregir said:

I know the feeling, the 200% rate for a 4T2 made her a pretty expensive little boat lol

4 minutes ago, Legostone said:

I also have licenses for several class 4 and 5 ships ready to use...

But you cannot use an existing license for a ship bought here, I would say. Don't see how that would pan out IC, at least.

1 minute ago, Bregir said:

But you cannot use an existing license for a ship bought here, I would say. Don't see how that would pan out IC, at least.

Well, wouldn't matter to me, I'm rich enough anyways.

3 hours ago, Legostone said:

@blackdeathgr are you trying to offer something higher? I say 650 then.

Nah, I was merely joking and in no mood to rip off a prominent member of our community :tongue: But since you DO have money to spare... :drool:

Well mateys, I didn't imagine ship selling can be so complicated, I tried to follow your reasoning, and I'm completely lost now. Maybe the easiest way is to let the RNTC have it. What do you guys think about it?

@ Legostone, your offer and attention are highly appreciated, thanks a lot, but I prefer to sell it Oleanders, maybe it's time for you join the bright side. :wink:

Don't worry, Bodi, this discussion has really nothing to do with you selling your ship, it just derailed at some point :laugh: No complications for you, though. You are still free to accept any (Oleander :tongue:) DB-offer, or take that of the RNTC to receive a share of preferred stock.

Keep 'em ships coming! :wink:

Oleon really is a faction with two faces :p

Legostone already donated a vessel to the RNTC and the auctions of Eslandola are open to anyone. But oh my god, the world ends if he is interested in buying an Oleon vessel :p I think his offer was royal enough though.

Oleon blames Eslandola for their aggressive (?) behaviour, but when capturing a Namere tradevessel, the officials are nowhere to be seen explaining this act of aggression. 

And I can go on :p

Legostone has donated a vessel to RNTC? What a generous gesture from him. Bravo. My bad, I should read your posts thoroughly. Now I'm in a sort of dilemma, what am I gonna do. :pir-look:

Wait, there may be a solution for us, what do you Eslandolans think about this:

14511229661_DISPLAY.jpg

A full rigged, say almost full rigged, cargo ship, with 2 smaller guns on upper works and 4 gunports in the cargo hold for larger guns. I'm not sure about her class, a 4T or 5T? With the permission of Oleander's high command, I'm willing to donate this ship to our very respectable monsieur Legostone in compensation of his ship. 

This seems fair enough non? 

First off - I didn't donate the vessel, I sold it for a fair price. There is no reason to donate a vessel to me. But I would gladly purchase it for any (reasonable) price you give to it. I would guess the vessel would be at least a 4T2, so feel free to base your estimate of a reasonable price on what I had offered for a 5T (if no Oleon officials mind you selling it).

That's a lot of posts, mostly on rules that I still trying to figure out, but I do understand that Oleon doesn't owe anything to Eslandola. Well then, I'm gonna keep the ships for Oleanders and license them properly as freebuild. 

Vive le Roi!

In the costal city of Corleon, named for being a mix of Corrington and Oleon due to it's history a young man named Jean Pier Deroux lives, as seen here with his family's crest and city's flag. Born into a family of small nobility he went to school to learn about archeology and the history of Corleon. During this time he came to love his heritage and duty to his country and so he joined the army to his father's dismay hoping to make a difference and bring his country to new glories. Now Captain Leroux commands an Infantry Regiment in the name of King Philip I and his glory!  

(Sorry for the size of the image, I wasn't able to get a bigger one) 

33806421962_671608a995_q.jpg.5865c73c601fbc7217979a4ef1cbb01e.jpg