Sebeus I

The Empire of Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion

Pencil me in for a 4th rate. :cannon: 

I was thinking something fierce and scary sounding like the HRS Cinnebon or the HRS Snowflake.  

Oh, you... :laugh:

HRS Cinnebon... proudly sponsored by the bakery guild of Granoleon (which... kinda also sounds like a breakfast cereal...), now where is Admiral Croissant again?! :grin:

9 hours ago, Phred said:

I was thinking something fierce and scary sounding like the HRS Cinnebon or the HRS Snowflake.  

As a pirate, I quake in fear at the thought of the HRS Purring Kitten putting out to sea. :look:

The horror.  The horror.

I would be proud to build a powerful warship for his Majesty. Sign me up for a third rate!

Here's a quick build to cash in on one of the free large licenses I won last month in Ch.IV. Not really enough for a FB, so it won't get its own thread.

Gallery and Atelier of Jean-Baptiste del Sera

31186058511_e5381e0dcf_c.jpg

Jean-Baptiste del Sera is a Marderian artist, who fled his civil-war stricken home for Oleon, and has grown to great reputation as sculptor at the Royal Court. He was sent to Breshaun on behalf of His Majesty to help embellish the city even more. In the background there's a painting of Grand Admiral Vittorio del Sera, famed naval hero of the Midlands War in service of the King of Oleon, and ancestor of Jean-Baptiste - a personal gift from His Majesty.

5 hours ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

Time for another small teaser... and another guessing game, perhaps? :wink:

<picture of hat and gubbin>

I think it is a Nexo-Admiral.

Btw, did you ever announce what the Horse Rearing Coat of arms was for?

7 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Btw, did you ever announce what the Horse Rearing Coat of arms was for?

Nope, not yet. But all will be revealed before the middle of the month. And it's not so much the horse that matters, but all the rest :wink:

Aaaand that coat-of-arms and this latest teaser are connected.

26174878650_151f815674_o.png

The High Council is proud to announce the introduction of some new features and a general make-over, that all add up to what we have come to call Oleon 2.1

All new features aim at giving you a deeper experience of Oleon's society, and at awarding active contribution to the cause of the nation and being loyal to His Majesty.

To begin with, you can now establish and expand your own noble house! Yes, you've heard correctly - become part of Oleon's ruling social class, decorate yourself with titles, and enjoy yourself as you roam your own estates.

And speaking of decoration brings us to the second feature - lots of shiny bling - medals and orders for you to collect and brag about. This might work especially well for you if you decide to join our now more pronounced armed forces (under section 'The Military'), as we will give you the chance to rise through the ranks.

Besides this, we have polished the graphics and updated our intro thread - so make sure to check it all out! :wink:

Oh, and you might want to eagerly look forward to Dec. 15th... when we will roll out yet another new feature that deserves a spotlight of its own :classic:

Vive le Roi!

4 minutes ago, Elostirion said:

What a fantastic initiative, so fitting for your nation. I love it!

Couldn't agree more. Now on to figure out how to earn some of those medals! :pir-tongue:

3 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Couldn't agree more. Now on to figure out how to earn some of those medals! :pir-tongue:

I command two Oleon warships. Shouldn't I get a medal?

4 minutes ago, Jacob Nion said:

BURN!

15 minutes ago, Jacob Nion said:

Sure, just sail on over and we'll make sure you get what's coming to you. :tongue:

1 minute ago, Captain Genaro said:

Sure, just sail on over and we'll make sure you get what's coming to you. :tongue:

It might end up being pronounced more like metal than medal though... :pir_tong2:

12 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

Aren't you afraid that I could do so and end up having another one or two ships more?