Sebeus I

The Empire of Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion

captured by the British empire.

Do you mean the Corrington Empire? :pir-wink:

Do you mean the Corrington Empire? :pir-wink:

oops pirate_laugh_new.gif, and I am glad to be a part of the empire!

26174878650_30f5b74404_o.png

By explicit request of His Majesty, the loyal subjects of the realm are encouraged to perform their civic duty by contributing to find names for Oleon's newest colonies in the eastern Brick Seas. In his paternal wisdom, His Majesty has instructed the High Council to list a number of names, from which each of His Majesty's loyal subjects is to select the one for each island they deem most fitting. His Majesty will then take these into account when making his decision.

Island #8 ('The Tadpole'):
Pharos
Akron

Island #3 ('The Trap'):
Île de Tyche
Île Philipin
Niriis

So, from the list above, pick one name for each island and post them here!
On Saturday the 30th we will add the 'suggestions', and the High Council will proclaim the islands' new names.

New Islands Information

Vive le Roi!

Such small Islands, but still so great for the Empire.

I, Captain Charles James Becker, here by vote for the new names of the isles!

Island number 8 Shall be: Pharos

And Island number 3: Île Philipin, As a tribute for the new King of Oleon!

Fair winds and calm seas!

Yours truly: Captain Charles Becker

Hey, we already got Isla Philip as name for our new island, in honour of your noble king.

May I suggest Ile du Maximus instead for island number 3? It sounds very nice pirate_satisfied.gif

edit: hereby the claim in the Eslandola topic:

The King of Eslandola has now officially declared his unchallenged claim of the Island of Pigs, and has stipulated (in accord with several ingenious suggestions) that it should be named Isla Phillip in honor of that generous monarch (for whom King Fernando is said to be keeping his nightcap ready at hand in case of a visit)!

For King, Country, Doubloons, Prosperity, Wealth, Trade, and Trade Companies!

Edited by Maxim I

Once more it seems that the leadership of the great nation of Eslandola only understands to provoke - when instead they should understand more about inner consolidation. What a shame default_sadnew.gif

Hey, we already got Isla Philip as name for our new island, in honour of your noble king.

May I suggest Ile du Maximus instead for island number 3? It sounds very nice pirate_satisfied.gif

Suggestion accepted. Congratz! :wink:

Once more it seems that the leadership of the great nation of Eslandola only understands to provoke - when instead they should understand more about inner consolidation. What a shame default_sadnew.gif

In fact, naming the island is proof of Eslandola Consolidation as there never was more unity about that name than then :D really everyone agreed to name the island to the glorious Oleon King!

If through provokation you find consolidation, then I stand corrected. I humbly appologize, and will instead express my sincere sympathies for the misserable state of your once glorious empire to all you consolidated Eslandoliansers. default_sadnew.gif

I think a new island should be named orlandes.

Island 8: no preference, both names are equally awesome. :pir-grin:

Island 3: Île de Tyche

If through provokation you find consolidation, then I stand corrected. I humbly appologize, and will instead express my sincere sympathies for the misserable state of your once glorious empire to all you consolidated Eslandoliansers. default_sadnew.gif

hahaha pirate_laugh2.gif

OOC: I am sure you had to laugh as well pirate_laugh2.gif

So there seriously will be an Isla Philip and an Ile Philipin? :p

I think Pharos and Île de Tyche are the names I like best.

We could always conquer "that other island" bearing the name of our king, and rename it after the queen.

You mean 'liberate' default_blink.gifdefault_laugh2.gif

So, "Find your Tyche in Ile de Tyche" will be this island's tourist welcoming proverb!

default_roflmao.gif

Oh, and btw, it's Pharos and Île de Tyche for me, too.

Due to it's location between two other islands I would assume that (the island yet to be named but which I will call) Pharos will have at least a lighthouse built at each tip to aid the ships passing through the channels? This would be very suitable for the island's name if it's name is to be Pharos :wink: