Sebeus I

The Empire of Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion

Welcome to Oleon Diego Mpyromaxos de Valdes! Is it 'Diego' or 'Diego Mpyromaxos' (DM...?) we should call you? :classic:

There have been too many stinkin' bluecoats up in this joint lately.

But anyway, welcome to bobs mpyromaxos!

Hmm.. You've started to worry redcoats? You should.. Haha!

Thank you! Nice to meet you!

Ha! Slowly but steady we will be reinstated to our former glory! Welcome Beer!

VIVE LE ROI!

Ahoy mate!! pir_laugh2.gif

Welcome to BoBS, King Philip I and Diego de Valdes!

Thank you! :D

Welcome to Oleon Diego Mpyromaxos de Valdes! Is it 'Diego' or 'Diego Mpyromaxos' (DM...?) we should call you? :classic:

Tnk you Gideon! Well.. i think Diego, De Valdes or Diego for bobs sounds better! pirate_laugh2.gif

Diego, a royal welcome to you to BoBS in general, and to our glorious and shiny new Empire in particular pir_laugh2.gif

You couldn't have chosen a better time to join Oleon.

Great character, cool story, cannot wait to see more from you.

Awesome fig and beautiful build MP! Great to see you over here! pirate_satisfied.gif

Welcome aboard Diego. That's a very nice intro build and I'm interested to see how your character develops.

Don't let those reds fool you, we always need more memberspirate_laugh2.gif.

Diego, a royal welcome to you to BoBS in general, and to our glorious and shiny new Empire in particular pir_laugh2.gif

You couldn't have chosen a better time to join Oleon.

Great character, cool story, cannot wait to see more from you.

Tnk you! pir_laugh2.gif I'm glad that I entered the game with you!!

Awesome fig and beautiful build MP! Great to see you over here! pirate_satisfied.gif

thank you! pirate_satisfied.gif

Welcome aboard Diego. That's a very nice intro build and I'm interested to see how your character develops.

Tnk you! pirate_laugh2.gif

I fear no redcoat! soon they will fear of us! pir_laugh2.gif

It doesn't matter if you wear red or blue, Eslandola will have all of your money eventually! pirate_tong.gif

A small and Swift packet-cutter from Corrington arrives shortly after the coronation, carrying an official letter from Corrington

To his Majesty, King Philip, the first of his name, and his beloved Queen Beatrice,

News of your Coronation has reached Belson, and our Queen, People and Parliament wishes you all the joy of our hearts at your ascension to the honourable and divine position on the throne of one of the great empires of our world.

It is our humble hopes that you may too see this as an opportunity to put former differences aside and settle the minor issues and past deeds that have caused so much hardship between our great nations. My Queen assures me that she would like nothing more than to resolve our conflicts in amiable manners and resume a relation of peace and prosperity between the Crowns of Oleon and Corrington. Should you wish to discuss this further, I am at your disposal as her Majesty, our beloved Queen Anetta's, envoy.

We wish you joy of your throne, and may it bring about peace from conflict and order from chaos.

On behalf of Crown, People, and Parliament

Don Isaac Montoya

Lead Consul of New Terra

Corrington

Ladies and Gentlemen´s good evening. May I Have the pleasure to introduce to you: Captain Charles James Becker, from His Majesty´s Navy!

(Formerly known as Jean Breguet!)

Born in humble tudor style farm in Oleon´s country side, eventually joined the Militia in Granoleon to avenge his fathers death. There then transferred to the Naval Academy to midshipmen, all the way to the rank of Captain.

The story of him and how He came to change his name more deeply is coming shortly in my intro thread! So be on the lookout. I finally got the time to take the photos. Unfortunately the lighting wasn't the most ideal at the time so I hope it will do.

bobs-sigfig.jpg

Fair winds and calm seas!

Yours truly: Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Huzzah!

Splendid sigfig, and yeah, a golden gun!

Looking forward to reading more of Captain Becker, Captain Becker pir_laugh2.gifthumbup.gif

Welcome, Captain Becker. Nice looking cannon and cool sigfig! pirate_blush.gif

Welcome to BoBS Captain Becker! May your voyages here bring you much joy, although your claim 'once a redcoat always a redcoat' seems to be somewhat undermined by your unfortunate choice of alliegance!

Welcome to BoBS Captain Becker! May your voyages here bring you much joy, although your claim 'once a redcoat always a redcoat' seems to be somewhat undermined by your unfortunate choice of alliegance!

I beg your pardon Sir! I was in such a haste last night that I must have forgotten to remove that. However, its now done. Please accept my deepest apologizes good Sir!

I, Captain Charles James Becker, would like to say my most humble welcoming to the new Majesty of Oleon, the King Philip I and the new Queen Beatrice! May they reing be long and prosperus, may they marriage be guided whit wisdom and love, may they never know sorrow, and shall the gods bring them many many children´s!

Your loyal and humble servant: Captain Charles James Becker, Royal Navy.

Huzzah!

Splendid sigfig, and yeah, a golden gun!

Looking forward to reading more of Captain Becker, Captain Becker pir_laugh2.gifthumbup.gif

Thanks, and actually its made of bronze, everyone knows that a golden gun is useless in action. Although it looks like gold wich never hurts. pir_laugh2.gif And yes, I have actually 34 of these bronze cannons made and ready for combat. Im dead serious.

And thanks for everyone for the warm welcoming. pirate_blush.gif

Fair winds and calm seas!

Yours truly:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Soo, it's been a while since I posted anything here and Oleon has claimed a new island in the time I was gone. I am currently building another MOC for BoBS and I was wondering if I could place it anywhere on the map? I couldn't really find an answer in the rules, but can a character start a new colony/town on his own or does one need approval from the powers that be? I was thinking of starting my own new colony on Île de Zeus, but if I can't do that I'll just add the property to Astrapi then. I hope to have my MOC finished sometime next week or so :sweet: .

Welcome back, Khorne default_classic.gif

Oleon's Secretary of State of the Colonies will soon get back to you on this matter.

26174878650_30f5b74404_o.png

For outstanding performances in His Majesty's service, and for examplary contributions to the Empire's prosperity, the High Council hereby announces the appointment of Gideon as the Governor of the Île de Zeus.

May his diligent work and excelling creativity bring a new era of wealth to the colony!

Vive le Roi!

April 20th, 616AE

Signed,

The Secretary of State of the Colonies

Congrats Gideon. :excited:

Some Phred should have posted this sooner. :blush:

Some reason it won't let me post my picture but hello empire of Oleon my name is Captain James and i sail the captured Imperial Flagship!

Edited by azog

Some reason it won't let me post my picture but hello empire of Oleon my name is Captain James and i sail the captured Imperial Flagship!

Welcome, Captain James.

I think there are some good tutorials for uploading pictures somewhere, but first you need a photohosting side like Flickr, or Brickshelf. They will then allow you to embed pictures in your posts here. pirate_blush.gif

Welcome, Captain James, to BoBS and Oleon bonaparte.gif

Shouldn't you already have one, get a flick-account - or one from a similar picture hosting site. If you choose flickr, this decent tutorial might be helpful pirate_classic.gif

Fair winds to you!