Sebeus I

The Empire of Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion

Nice intro, Col. Brik. Looks like Wilhelm has some bitter sweet stories to tell. Welcome to Oleon and BoBS!

We are still not seeing any kind of royalty in Oleon. How can the citizens of Oleon stand living for such a prolonged time without any royal guidance whatsoever? To better protect the good people of Oleon, we once again offer our assistance and are wlling to accept the heavy burden of ruling two Kingdoms under one King!

We are still not seeing any kind of royalty in Oleon. How can the citizens of Oleon stand living for such a prolonged time without any royal guidance whatsoever? To better protect the good people of Oleon, we once again offer our assistance and are wlling to accept the heavy burden of ruling two Kingdoms under one King!

*cheering crowd*

(it is unknown wether Eslandolan spies paid the crowd to agree)

Greetings everyone. -snip-

Greetings. Welcome to the Brick Seas. Nice intro. How is that saying again: All saints are sinners, and sinners have a past? :pir-wink:

-snip-

Phred has convinced me to try my MOCing and Lego skills in BoBS and enjoy the fun you are all having. This should be a interesting change for me since I am usually making City or Space MOC's, although my very first Lego set was a Pirate set, way back in the early 80's. -snip-

I just recently got into pirates. I started with modulars, and bulk buys to make city MOCs. So all my pirate builds will have a lot of random stuff, and the same reoccurring pieces from a lot with 90ies pirate sets. Other pirate stuff is all bricklink. MOCing is great fun, and the learning curve is steep, in a good way.

*cheering crowd*

*cries from the crowd*

-"Yeah! Show us your so called King!?!"

-"We have no royalty? Who is in charge?!"

-"We are all DOOMED!!"

-"Zeus have mercy upon us!"

-"Please save us, King Fernando!"

The crowd is working their way into a full fledged panic, or so it seems.

Edited by Sir Stig

...*cries from the crowd*

-"Yeah! Show us your so called King!?!"

-"We have no royalty? Who is in charge?!"

-"We are all DOOMED!!"

-"Zeus have mercy upon us!"

-"Please save us, King Fernando!"

The crowd is working their way into a full fledged panic, or so it seems.

(It is unknown if we paid them for that too pirate_tong.gifpir_laugh2.gif It's more likely that we charged them for it though... pirate_laugh_new.gif)

Before friday I make a MOC showing someone selling green flags in an Oleon city :D

@Col. Brik: Welcome aboard! Very glad Phred managed to clean you up. I've seen one sailing ship of yours, and I'll be interested to see what else you come up with.

*cheering crowd*

*the cheering crowd is easily recognizable as Eslandolan merchants*

Calm down, good sirs, you're behavior betrays you as Eslandolanders. Any true Oleander knows that a proper period of mourning is required, and only after said period has passed shall we celebrate the coordination of our one true king. We won't betray customs steeped in tradition simply to appease impatient merchants.

Edited by Captain Genaro

During this time of mourning, I have been preparing for the coronation celebration.

I am tirelessly looking for more blue and white flowers. All the florists seem to be out.

*the cheering crowd is easily recognizable as Eslandolan merchants*

Oh. Why then, of course they were paid! pirate_tong.gifpir_laugh2.gif

The undersecretary for public waste management - angered that his important civic duties had to be interrupted by yet another petty triviality - hastens to the ambassador of King Fernando, delivering another note.

Honorable King Fernando of the noble and souvereign nation of Eslandola,

it appears to us, that His Majesty cannot wait to arrive in the great city of Granoleon. We sincerely hope His Majesty isn't in any financial malaise, and we ask ourselves if it could be that the Eslandolan trade companies kicked His Majesty out of 'his' royal chambers? Should His Majesty need shelter, there will always be guest chambers reserved in the palaces on Granoleon.

With the highest respect, and in all familial amity,

Your concerned relatives.

Vive le Roi!

I too welcome one of our new citizens in the kingdom. Any friend of Phred is a friend of mine too. And what an interesting story! Did forager Phred cleansed you or was it the divinity this island exhumes...?

Regarding the rather bold statements of your rather ignorant green commanders, on behalf of our military counsil, i must state that all our colonial outposts, while justifiably anxious and unsure of our current kingless state, stand firm and orderly, so as to face any kind of threat, both external and internal. And that any kind of crowd manipulation will bring out our colonial troops to patrol the streets.

Vive le Roi!

Welcome to Oleon Col. Brik! That was an excellent introduction story and I'm glad my brother found you!

I too welcome one of our new citizens in the kingdom. Any friend of Phred is a friend of mine too. And what an interesting story! Did forager Phred cleansed you or was it the divinity this island exhumes...?

Regarding the rather bold statements of our rather ignorant green commanders, on behalf of our military counsil, i must state that all our colonial outposts, while justifiably anxious and unsure of our current kingless state, stand firm and orderly, so as to face any kind of threat, both external and internal. And that any kind of crowd manipulation will bring out our colonial troops to patrol the streets.

Vive le Roi!

Vive le Roi?

Vive our Roi!

Vive our Roi!

Of course! May he live a long and prosperous life, too. And may the trade companies wish for the same! default_sadnew.gif

Just a quick question: I have noticed that the MRCA run´s are run by Espandola and Corrington mainly atm, wich is only or the own nations pretty much, Id like to know if there are some sort of merchant runs for Oleon and Sea Rats as I have seen some sea rats have posted their MRCA results, but Im not sure where they have entered for the runs.

I know this is a few days old, but I wanted to state that yes, Sea Rats have been going on MCRA runs. We just don't like everyone knowing we are so we keep the information confidential pirate_devg1.gif

26174878650_30f5b74404_o.png

Le Roi est mort - vive le Roi!

It is with the highest honor and with joyful pleasure for the High Council to announce to the loyal subjects of the realm and to all foreign dignitaries, that today, on the 15th day of the year of the Gods 616, the rightful heir to the throne, our beloved new Monarch Philip I has been enthroned, and is now King of all of Oleon.

26322769042_2f9aa7640c_z.jpg

Together with his wife Queen Beatrice he has already won the hearts of the common people.

May His Majesty’s reign be long and prosperous!

Vive le Roi!

In honor of this joyful occasion, His Majesty and Queen Beatrice humbly and with pleasure invite you to the Royal Coronation Festivities in the great city of Granoleon!

Love that new banner and the headline, KB! :pir-wub: And of course Gideon's build is simply awesome as well! pirate_satisfied.gif

Hello guys! I've finally managed to enter the BoBS world, since i have finally finished some other MOCs i had been working on..

I hereby present you, Diego Mpyromaxos de Valdes from Oleon, son of an Eslandolan general and an Oleander duchess.

26388505841_b538cf6c4b_c.jpg

"When DIego was eleven years old, he lost his father, who he died in a glorious battle between Eslandola and Mardier, after vanquished many foes with his blade.. finally, a a single swing of a cutlass it was enouph to fall..

After his father's death, things quickly got ugly for little Diego and his mother..

Due Oleandish origin of his mother, people in Eslandola pushed them aside and his mother couldn't work anywhere..

Diego, although he was an exemplary student, stopped school and started fishing so as for both to get by..

After two years full of hardship, they lost their property, and his father's house, due to taxes and expenses..

So they were forced to abandon Eslandola and went to Diego's grandfather in Granoleon. A new chapter for this bright young lad was just starting, with Diego's solemn oath, never again to be hungry or to see his mother in that sore state.

In Granoleon, he joined the army with a fierce determination to be the best of the best. Although at start Diego had some problems to attended the military college, due to the fact that he had dropped school earlier, he finally managed to graduate with honors..

Fierce swordfighter, he has no adversary on the many fights he involved.

He distinguished and decorated for his courage and his excellent operations in the battle..

After the war with Corrington he came back home, but there he discovered that his beloved mother has died..

So, he paid his dues.. and since nothing else was holding him back, he decided to go to the newly discovered land Archipelago, in order to write a new chapter of his life.."

There have been too many stinkin' bluecoats up in this joint lately.

But anyway, welcome to bobs mpyromaxos!

There have been too many stinkin' bluecoats up in this joint lately.

But anyway, welcome to bobs mpyromaxos!

Ha! Slowly but steady we will be reinstated to our former glory! Welcome Beer!

VIVE LE ROI!