Sebeus I

The Empire of Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion

... Hooray! pirate_satisfied.gif

Now what? pirate_laugh2.gif

Now we have to find a suitable name and kick Corries in the... Well, just kick Corries! pirate_tong.gif

His Majesty would like to express his concerns about all of you lallygagging around here, idly mooching about with no purpose, when you should be building instead pirate_laugh2.gif

Guys, the suspenssssse!! And it's only the second MCRA!!! pirate_oh.gif

Also, I'm worried my 'F5' button won't survive much longer pirate_laugh2.gif

His Majesty would like to express his concerns about all of you lallygagging around here, idly mooching about with no purpose, when you should be building instead pirate_laugh2.gif

Guys, the suspenssssse!! And it's only the second MCRA!!! pirate_oh.gif

Also, I'm worried my 'F5' button won't survive much longer pirate_laugh2.gif

Got the same problem. Every minute checking this forum... Sorry boss, blame my lack of activity on those awesome Lego guys on the internet!

Got the same problem. Every minute checking this forum... Sorry boss, blame my lack of activity on those awesome Lego guys on the internet!

I know the odds of the MRCA results being posted before later this evening are really low, but somehow I keep checking too....pirate_laugh_new.gif

The best way to check is to look at Ska's most recent activity. He's here now.

Aren't we all stalkers?! pirate_tong.gifpirate_laugh2.gif

The best way to check is to look at Ska's most recent activity. He's here now.

I am always on, because I leave the EB windows up for BoBS and GOH whenever my computer is up. I am one of those people with 140 tabs open at a time.

Eurobricks has an option to sign in anonymously to foil the stalkers. pir_laugh2.gif

The High Council announces:

By explicit request of His Majesty, the loyal subjects of the realm are encouraged to perform their civic duty by contributing to find a name for Oleon's newest colony in the Terraversa Sea. In his paternal wisdom, His Majesty has instructed the High Council to list a number of names, from which each of His Majesty's loyal subjects is to select the two they deem most fitting. His Majesty will then take these into account when making his decision.

Zeus Island/Île de Zeus

Saint Arltrees

Triton's Isle/Île de Triton

Isle of Tyche/Île de Tyche

Isle of Aletheia/Île d'Aletheia

Morpheus' Island

So, from the list above, pick two names (note that the French and the English names will go side by side for 'official' use) and post them here!

On Tuesday the 15th we will add the 'suggestions', and the High Council will proclaim the island's new name.

Vive le Roi!

Zeus Island/Île de Zeus feels suitable since we picked it for it's rumored connection to Zeus

Isle of Aletheia/Île d'Aletheia (or simply Aletheia in everyday talk?) has a nice sound to it and the name has a good significance (truth, disclosure)

Edited by Gideon

Welcome to BoBS, Captain Becker! I wish you good luck with your health!