Sebeus I

The Empire of Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion

Thanks, Titus. To be honest, I was still very much set on Eslandola, but seeing she was doing so well and equipped with such excellence, I'm sure she's in well caring hands. So off to where my blue heart truely lies. But I will still occasionally free-build for the old Gold-and-Green to strengthen diplomatic bonds. pirate_wink.gif

Due to my post maying lead to things I did not mean, I deleted it

Edited by TitusV

Nice you'd like to strengtheb them, but there are no diplomatice ties between our empires. The Green-and-Gold has made an alliance with the Black-and-Red. :laugh:

Dont you think even for one minute that your MAESTRO scheming will net you a straight alliance with Corries rather than Oleanders...! We are already discussing further progress of colaborating with another trade company pirate_wink.gif

Trade lies where investors are and our nobles investors have many coffers back home!

Dont you think even for one minute that your MAESTRO scheming will net you a straight alliance with Corries rather than Oleanders...! We are already discussing further progress of colaborating with another trade company pirate_wink.gif

Trade lies where investors are and our nobles investors have many coffers back home!

Due to my post maying lead to things I did not mean, I deleted it

Edited by TitusV

Please excuse us for our ever enthousiast trashtalking member Titus. We hoped the duel would tie him a bit, but alas... Ofcourse we have the best interests with Oleon as well. A merchant empire as Eslandola can't invest all their money into one investment, so we see Oleon as important as Corrington is!

As known, Lord Sebeus of Oleon and me are really good friends and we have some corporations planned in the future as well. It is a fact we have at this moment a lot of agreements running with Corrington (some mutual shares in eachother ships, the mutual benefit of fortifying Berelli, ...). But that doesn't mean we can't do business with Oleon as well!

Absolutely true, weren't you the empire with such a good MRCA this month?

Alas, we sent too few ships though. Despite this, i believe we have money back home as well (or so i think) pir_laugh2.gif

Please excuse us for our ever enthousiast trashtalking member Titus. We hoped the duel would tie him a bit, but alas... Ofcourse we have the best interests with Oleon as well. A merchant empire as Eslandola can't invest all their money into one investment, so we see Oleon as important as Corrington is!

As known, Lord Sebeus of Oleon and me are really good friends and we have some corporations planned in the future as well. It is a fact we have at this moment a lot of agreements running with Corrington (some mutual shares in eachother ships, the mutual benefit of fortifying Berelli, ...). But that doesn't mean we can't do business with Oleon as well!

Agreed on. I just love thrashtalking!

Please excuse us for our ever enthousiast trashtalking member Titus. We hoped the duel would tie him a bit, but alas...

pir_laugh2.gifdefault_roflmao.gif But Maxim is right, the green empire has good standings with both of the others, and will continue to have them until neither of them has a farthing left! pirate_tong.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

And welcome (back) KB, glad to see you over here even if you aren't in green! default_laugh2.gif

I'd like to clarify that all I said this morning was ONLY meant as thrashtalk. Of course we won't reject you and the trade you can bring with you. If I stepped on someone's toes, I apologize.

Ah ah ! :D

Did Lady Elysabeth had to much pain killer pills to go in such trash talk ?

Be careful with those pills, it's strong medicine but could be addictive and lead you to lost your mind... XD

Of course our relationship with Corrington is not against a possibility of trade with Oleon. Felipe de la Manzana is very happy of the Oleon design of his new ship La Raenette. Oleanders are great ship builders !

Ah ah ! :D

Did Lady Elysabeth had to much pain killer pills to go in such trash talk ?

Be careful with those pills, it's strong medicine but could be addictive and lead you to lost your mind... XD

Of course our relationship with Corrington is not against a possibility of trade with Oleon. Felipe de la Manzana is very happy of the Oleon design of his new ship La Raenette. Oleanders are great ship builders !

:laugh: No, she was just bored to hell, unable to do anythings. For someone as active as Elysabeth, that's a pain in the megablocks (Read: I was studying french verbs, wich was not so... Interesting. :wink: )

Oh, megabl*cks, I just re-red the conversation. I must seem a real warmonger! Please accept my word when I said that's not true

Edited by TitusV

Nice you'd like to strengtheb them, but there are no diplomatice ties between our empires. The Green-and-Gold has made an alliance with the Black-and-Red. :laugh:

Please excuse us for our ever enthousiast trashtalking member Titus. We hoped the duel would tie him a bit, but alas...

Is it just me or are you two always going at cross-purposes? pirate_laugh_new.gifdefault_rofl.gif

Is it just me or are you two always going at cross-purposes? pirate_laugh_new.gifdefault_rofl.gif

Think it is you. MAESTRO follows exactly what Maxim says. :wink:

Welcome to the new members, nice looking sloop, and Maxim, please keep your wild dog on a leash! pirate_wink.gif (Looking at you, Titus! pirate_tong.gif )

As for Corlander relations to Oleon, I am aware that our warring past has strained them somewhat, but personally I hope that our current relations will remain amicable to the advantage of all of us.

And as someone else said, you do have some prodigiously fine shipyards! pirate_blush.gif

Welcome to the new members, nice looking sloop, and Maxim, please keep your wild dog on a leash! pirate_wink.gif (Looking at you, Titus! pirate_tong.gif )

As for Corlander relations to Oleon, I am aware that our warring past has strained them somewhat, but personally I hope that our current relations will remain amicable to the advantage of all of us.

And as someone else said, you do have some prodigiously fine shipyards! pirate_blush.gif

Woof. No, please don't blame Maxim!

@TitusV: Do you realize that you complained about French verbs in a reply to someone who's country is listed as France? You weren't just trash talking, you were trashing the talk! pirate_laugh_new.gif

@TitusV: Do you realize that you complained about French verbs in a reply to someone who's country is listed as France? You weren't just trash talking, you were trashing the talk! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Eh, no, I didn't! Oh, gosh, I'm trying to make things up but I seem only able to make things worse...

Please note that I don't have anything against France, or the French language. There are just more interesting things to do during weekends then studying verbs (irregular!)

Edited by TitusV

Aaaaaand that's were wars come from pir_laugh2.gif

*grabspopcorn*

No, honestly, this trashtalk is vital part of the all of this here and such thumbup.gif

Good stuff!

Don't worry, we aren't offended. Trash-talking is vital these days and prudence is overrated! We may just need to exclude MAESTRO ships from carrying our goods back home pirate_tong.gif

KB, dont make me build a huge OP cow now!!! Alas, i couldn't even if i wanted. I have none pirate_cry4.gifpirate_cry4.gif

Don't worry, we aren't offended. Trash-talking is vital these days and prudence is overrated! We may just need to exclude MAESTRO ships from carrying our goods back home pirate_tong.gif

KB, dont make me build a huge OP cow now!!! Alas, i couldn't even if i wanted. I have none pirate_cry4.gifpirate_cry4.gif

I'm not going to reply on this one, but oh gods, it is hard! :wink:

Just a reminder:

Those Oleanders wanting to participate in this month's MCRA in an royal orderly fashion and have their ships protected by the Royal Fleet don't forget to have your ships registered and send Oleon Leadership a private message to get added to the latest "Private Message Thread" and coordinate our efforts!

Vive le Roi!

Has there been any suggestions for a name for our new island?

Yes, I suggest you write Phred a PM requesting access to the private message board pirate_classic.gif

I will also PM you for updates.