Sebeus I

The Empire of Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion

Indexrelated stuff:

I named your 3rd Warship the "Mother of Fregates" :p

The reason is because Captain Greenhair took his fregate with him to the BOBS lay-out and it fits in the Class 5 Heavy A :)

There are also 2 class 1 ships for sale!

Ahem, aren't you talking in the wrong thread? Where are the ships to be sold and who changed the 3rd warship's name? We can always add a 4th and 5th state-owned warships without physically MOCing them (but we have to buy/capture them, as i have read somewhere around ghere), so i guess this is the 6th state-owned warship since CGH MOCed it! pir_laugh2.gif

Hahaha is Oleon so surprised when there is activity in their thread? :p

No because that ship has been build long before BOBs, just like the Beatrix and that other one. So they don't count towards that rule. You guys still will have to MOC that 6th ship :p

I named it "Mother of Fregates" to honour it as I don't know the name Oleon gave their 3rd warship (I can't know everything if nobody tells me what) :)

Hahaha is Oleon so surprised when there is activity in their thread? :p

(I can't know everything if nobody tells me what)

Oleon does have a topic to coordinate our efforts. Just because there isn't anything posted in this topic, doesn't mean we aren't active. :pir-wink:

The third ship wasn't used in the first month of MRCA, but was named in the Private Message.

Membership:

If you'd like to join in The Monthly Raiding and Commerce Action, send Oleon Leadership a private message to get added to the latest "Private Message Thread" and coordinate our efforts.

Oleon state-warships are:

HRS Granoleon - of the Old World (defending old world ports atm)

HRS Breshaun - in Lebellan

HRS Eltina - in Lebellan

Anything besides these are a fine welcome addition!!! So are we talking about our 4th warship Maxim or not? And what are the ships we are currently selling????

Yeah Pride of Oleon, sorry MR Townsed :p I wasn't sure about the name :p

So as an answer, even these 3 are the names of the warships, you only got 3 :) The Beatrix, Pride of Oleon and the CGH one will be just examples and will be removed from the Oleon fleet tomorrow :) the only 3 licenced warships Oleon has will be Granoleon, Breshaun and Eltina

The two ships for sale are the two new ships Franco build (two class 1 ships).

I mean seriously, why am I making such a list when nobody is doing an effort consulting it?

Yeah Pride of Oleon, sorry MR Townsed :p I wasn't sure about the name :p

So as an answer, even these 3 are the names of the warships, you only got 3 :) The Beatrix, Pride of Oleon and the CGH one will be just examples and will be removed from the Oleon fleet tomorrow :) the only 3 licenced warships Oleon has will be Granoleon, Breshaun and Eltina

The two ships for sale are the two new ships Franco build (two class 1 ships).

I mean seriously, why am I making such a list when nobody is doing an effort consulting it?

The list is there for indexing purposes and because we love you! pir_kiss.gif All we need is to ask us if unsure. Else we might swarm the New World with Oleon warships (not necessarily bad but we currently lack the manpower to man them) and there will be only one! Weeeeeeeee!

The list is there for indexing purposes and because we love you! pir_kiss.gif All we need is to ask us if unsure. Else we might swarm the New World with Oleon warships (not necessarily bad but we currently lack the manpower to man them) and there will be only one! Weeeeeeeee!

Yeeey :D

Index is updated :) those 3 ships have the status of "Legendary sloop - not active anymore" :)

Edited by Maxim I

Honoré Sarrazin

24390479983_f3f48e0405.jpg

Sarrazin is a merchant and gunsmith from a long line of craftsmen. He specialized in rifled long arms, but expanded his business to include everything from pistols to 68-pounder shore guns, and powder mills to feed them. His son, Jean-Luc, serves as a lieutenant in the Oleander Navy. Here we see him in his first permanent shop in the Old World.

Welcome to BoBS (and altough you chose the wrong empire, it's a Nice backstory for you sigfig)

@The Sarge: A gunsmith is always useful to have. Welcome aboard!

I just uploaded my results from the MCRA action.

And here's a teaser pic of a sloop I'm working on. Hopefully, I'll get the parts to finish her this weekend, finish the rigging, add sails, and be done in time for February's MCRA!

A couple more pics are on my Flickr.

24424124224_ed74af4623.jpgSloop Teasers by Capt. Genaro, on Flickr

Hi lads,

it's been a while, but (hopefully) better late than never :pir-wink:

Since Eslandola is doing (a bit too) fine, let's do something 'bout that case of the Blues' bluesTM pending around here.

I'd like to pledge my allegiance to the glorious Empire of Oleon.

This guy is to be my sigfig, his name is Olivier Thibaut...

25014992482_43136d2ff2_b.jpg

... and here you'll find a short introduction about him.

So, I gotta continue reading now, need to figure out what to do next, and will surely annoy you with questions soon.

Vive le Roi!

Welcome back and aboard, matey!! (Even though I'm from the "wrong" faction, unfortunately. :pir-wink:)

I've been thinking about how you threw a monkey wrench into my plans with your sudden departure... :grin:

Good to see you active again. :cannon::laugh:

Edited by Captain Dee

Thanks for the welcoming, sure feels good to be here again :pir_laugh2:

Hint, hint! What is brown and blue and has 8 canons...? :pir-wink: incoming!

A ridiculously overpowered Oleander farm cow?

Welcome back and aboard, matey!! (Even though I'm from the "wrong" faction, unfortunately. pirate_wink.gif)

I've been thinking about how you threw a monkey wrench into my plans with your sudden departure... default_laugh2.gif

Good to see you active again. cannon.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

Sorry for going AWOL, any way to make it up to you?

BTW, there's a lot of 'red' in 'wrong'... coincidence? I think not. :devil_laugh:

Thanks, Titus. To be honest, I was still very much set on Eslandola, but seeing she was doing so well and equipped with such excellence, I'm sure she's in well caring hands. So off to where my blue heart truely lies. But I will still occasionally free-build for the old Gold-and-Green to strengthen diplomatic bonds. pirate_wink.gif