8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Was at the Legoland Discovery Center in Boston during my vacation, but didn't get to check for these due to circumstances. However, randomly stopped in a local TRU for some unrelated shopping with my son, and got a Spy, Hiker, and Cyborg(ette).

Edited by obsidianheart

The Problem Child in devil costumer is a great throwback/reference to the Cute Little Devil minifigure.

Yeeaah, LEGO, I'm gonna need one of those Ice Knights from the Ice Queen's bio. If we could get it squeezed into S.17, that would be great. Kthxbye.

I would love it if an Ice Knight was included in S17

The sold out will probably be changed to a backordered date, its happened before and seems too unbelievable for it actually be sold out already.

I hope the Ice knight mentioned in Ice queen bio will show up later :D

So do I although I've had a MOCed Ice Knight for a few years. I've been planning to display him with the Ice Queen since I heard about her.

The Ice Knight is hard thanks to the Ice Queen, but he's also frustrated because she is frigid.

The Ice Knight is hard thanks to the Ice Queen, but he's also frustrated because she is frigid.

*oh2*

Was at the Legoland Discovery Center in Boston during my vacation, but didn't get to check for these due to circumstances. However, randomly stopped in a local TRU for some unrelated shopping with my son, and got a Spy, Hiker, and Cyborg(ette).

What's a cyborg(ette)?

*oh2*

I second your " *oh2* "

*oh2*

What's a cyborg(ette)?

Realistically? It's probably just me being a teensy bit of a misogynist by adding -Ette to the end to denote female gender. But actually I was thinking of Clawdette/Caudette from the original Agents line when I typed that.

UPDATE: Starting to get a little annoyed, I've checked every place I can think of in my area that would sell these but nothing. I'm just a little worried because these are selling out extremely fast, I hope I can get the ones I want before they disappear for good. That happened to me with S15, I called a nearby store who told me they had a full box but by the time I got to there the box was completely empty; Apparently someone had gotten there before me and bought every single one.

Yeah, they make very vague references to "wolves" and a "pack" in the Rogue bio.

And "renegades" too, which, admittedly, is a word LEGO likes to use, but considering its past associations it pretty much clinches it. ;) The Rogue's bio even includes the entire description of Wolfpack from the latter catalog image, albeit slightly reworded.

TC

Edited by TalonCard

Banana Man without printing on the Banana.

*pic snip*

Looks good. Might need to follow suit on that one.

I would love it if an Ice Knight was included in S17

What do you think, done up like the Ice Queen, or all trans-blue like the frozen bits used in Chima?

Hey-oh! :laugh:

Edited by K_Tiger

Hmmm, it got erased. I like it. It gives me an idea ;)

Looks good. Might need to follow suit on that one.

Thanks! I just used Hinkley's tutorial on here. Brasso for the win! :laugh:

That looks so much better. Just need to get over my purist sensibilities before I do it myself.

That looks so much better. Just need to get over my purist sensibilities before I do it myself.

Aw, you changed your icon!

I actually don't like that as much. Is it just me? :look:

It's not just you. I think the produce sticker adds a lot of personality to Banana Guy. If anything, I wish the produce sticker was a bit bigger, like it looks on the CGI... But as usual with that kind of printing, it's always smaller than how it appears in renders...

Thanks! I just used Hinkley's tutorial on here. Brasso for the win! :laugh:

Took the web off a Spider Lady's hair piece with silver cleaner. I reckon any metal polish will get the job done. Brake fluid might, too.

Edited by K_Tiger

He changed it twice. First, his icon pic was that monstrosity you posted. The real life LEGO minifigure cosplay thing. *shivers*

Agree. He looks plain and uninteresting

It's not just you. I think the produce sticker adds a lot of personality to Banana Guy. If anything, I wish the produce sticker was a bit bigger, like it looks on the CGI... But as usual with that kind of printing, it's always smaller than how it appears in renders...

He changed it twice. First, his icon pic was that monstrosity you posted. The real life LEGO minifigure cosplay thing. *shivers*

Agree. He looks plain and uninteresting

I agree that he looks uninteresting. I just wanted to do it because no one else had yet.

It's funny you noticed, since it was only like that for about 5 minutes (if that).

Anyways, I just don't like the BANANA! Sticker print. It would have been better if they had made it an actual sticker.

Bummed out that CMF's at local TRU was picked over after only being on the pegs a few hours. No banana guy. The icing on the cake was finding 2 babysitters, but leaving one. I get home, daughter opens pack, and infant's head print is upside down.

and infant's head print is upside down.

I believe you buy I'd like to see a picture of that :classic:

Bummed out that CMF's at local TRU was picked over after only being on the pegs a few hours. No banana guy. The icing on the cake was finding 2 babysitters, but leaving one. I get home, daughter opens pack, and infant's head print is upside down.

You could probably contact customer service and have the part replaced.