8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Perhaps this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed the Kickboxer's and the Spooky Boy's leg printing actually goes PAST the knees! That has to be a first, right?

The problem with WalMart is that not all stores carry CMFs. My local doesn't. Can anyone say if Target has had them out?

The problem with WalMart is that not all stores carry CMFs. My local doesn't. Can anyone say if Target has had them out?

Yes.

Can someone tell me why the Babysitter has a hole in her head?

sWGWfdL.png

I am assuming they reused a hairpiece that had an accessory for that like this piece:

4547249.jpg

Can someone tell me why the Babysitter has a hole in her head?

I am assuming they reused a hairpiece that had an accessory for that like this piece:

Presumably because it might show up over in the Friends line. Zombie Cheerleader and the Harley Quinn that use it don't have anything to put on it either.

My Target did not.

In my experience, it's a real crap shoot (at least around here in Oklahoma) on if any store other than TRU will actually have any CMF at all. My Walmart, for example, didn't have anything after s10 until Disney and now s16. Walgreens is also a random place that I find them at often, and they don't seem to care about "release date" and put them out as soon as they arrive.

I got mine at a target last week. (Texas)

Found 1/3 of a box at TRS. Picked up 8, one repeat. Will go back next week. None at Walmart or Target. So sad, Target use to be my go to store.

Found some at Target, as earlier reported. Had to look around, they were not where I expected them to be. In a random girls toy aisle (not even girl LEGO).

Do you think Spooky Girl, Lady Spider and Spooky Boy could be connected, like Mother / Children ?

The 3 have a spider connection (the spooky girl has a spider in her pocket and the boy has a spider as accessory plus vampire teeth)

We already had a vampire in the series 2, but a new male vampire could be interesting in a future series, like a vampire in Dracula style ?

Edited by notpennysboat

a new male vampire could be interesting in a future series, like a vampire in Dracula style ?

Isn't that the S2 Vampire?

For another male vampire, I could see a minifigure based on Nosferatu

Can we please stop referring to the Dog Show Judge? I just watched just2good's 16-pack opening on YouTube and he called the minifigure that. So did Jang in his video review. It's not a judge! Why would a judge be wearing a rosette? It's the Dog Show Winner. W-i-n-n-e-r. :damn:

Can we please stop referring to the Dog Show Judge? I just watched just2good's 16-pack opening on YouTube and he called the minifigure that. So did Jang in his video review. It's not a judge! Why would a judge be wearing a rosette? It's the Dog Show Winner. W-i-n-n-e-r. :damn:

I saw that too :laugh:

But I think it's too late. Just like the Desert Warrior/Arabian Knight

Edited by Robert8

Isn't that the S2 Vampire?

For another male vampire, I could see a minifigure based on Nosferatu

That would be awesome; they wouldn't even need new molds, they'd just use the Disney Genie's head (no paint on the earring)

Found some at Target, as earlier reported. Had to look around, they were not where I expected them to be. In a random girls toy aisle (not even girl LEGO).

My local Target does that all the time. Moves the minifigures to different aisles for every series lol :wacko:

I saw that too :laugh:

But I think it's too late. Just like the Desert Warrior/Arabian Knight

That one doesn't bother me so much. At least Arabian Knight makes sense which Dog Show Judge doesn't. It's an allusion to and play on words on Scheherazade's Arabian Nights and possibly also a nod to the 1960s-'70s cartoon Arabian Knights that featured a bare-chested, green-turbaned, goatee-sporting character.

Edited by AmperZand

This makes more sense. Dog Show Judge doesn't make sense for a CMF character to me.

Do you think Spooky Girl, Lady Spider and Spooky Boy could be connected, like Mother / Children ?

The 3 have a spider connection (the spooky girl has a spider in her pocket and the boy has a spider as accessory plus vampire teeth)

I have them displayed together, so I guess I support the idea. I didn't have any intention of getting S.2 Vampire, but now maybe I need to.

I courted that same idea as well, but the only thing I don't like about this pairing is Spooky Boy and Spooky Girl are monochromatic while the Spider Lady has red all throughout her design. It's a minor technicality, of course, but for some reason it throws me off just enough to dissuade me from using them as a family. I like to think of Spooky Boy and Spooky Girl as refugees from an old black and white TV show similar to the Addams Family or The Munsters, personally.

That one doesn't bother me so much. At least Arabian Knight makes sense which Dog Show Judge doesn't. It's an allusion to and play on words on Scheherazade's Arabian Nights and possibly also a nod to the 1960s-'70s cartoon Arabian Knights that featured a bare-chested, green-turbaned, goatee-sporting character.

Would that be this guy?

9dc532e82f8d9dc00d655d35080bb236.jpg

Have there been ANY sightings in Oregon? I've been around to various stores in my area (Target, TRU, Walmart, Bi-Mart, etc) but haven't had any luck yet. I know they've been spotted in both Washington and California so they've made it to the west coast, but for some reason have completely skipped Oregon.