8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

The Rogue is a wolfpack.

It's the best minifigure ever

My thoughts and prayers are with your wallet :sadnew:

Oh man. There it is!

This looks like it's going to be the best series yet. And I thought I was stoked for Series 15. Banana Suit man looks absolutely insane! That is a quality Minifigure(1st on my list and I will probably get 2 to start). I am just waiting to see a Peanut Butter Jelly Time MOC for that!

The Penguin Guy looks cool although at 1st I thought it was another chicken. The Imp is pretty cool. I like the wings. The Babysitter is a must have for the Baby. I think I will have to invest in getting the other Mexican figures to go with the Mariachi player.

Can't wait!

Haha, really loving the banana suit guy! I think the face expression really makes the figure better and unique when compared to other costumed figures.

The Imp will go really well with the Skeleton Suit Guy. The cyborg looks promising, but I want to see clearer pics. Mariachi looks awesome and perfect, and I might grab 3 extra ones to make a band and have it on display. They also nailed down the Snow Queen. The pirate doesn't look exceptional, but it's still a good pirate fig, and as someone with a lack of pirate figures, it will be welcome in my collection. :grin:

I think Lego is keeping up its quality! Really looking forward to keeping collecting these series. I'm so glad I started back in 2010, allowing me to complete all the numbered series. :grin:

I agree with what others have said, the Rogue doesn't look roguish to me. I was expecting brown leather armor and daggers like 95% of the rogues I've ever seen depicted anywhere. That said, I do like the Rogue (but I'm going to insist on calling him a Ranger), and all of the others. They all look fantastic, and I like the idea of putting a Nexo Knights lava monster head on the imp, thank you for the idea.

What a pity. No new Antiquity figure.

The rest looks OK so far.

There is an Arabian Knight in this series

There is an Arabian Knight in this series

But an Arabian Knight has nothing to do with Antiquity. It's medieval.

:wub_drool: The Rogue Ranger looks fantastic! And the banana man! And the ice queen! Don't even get me started on the Mexican! This series is shaping up to be fantastic.

I'm not 100% sure but I think he has a new cutlass

I can't really tell if that gray thing over his chest is printed or an accessory

It's definitely not printed. If you look carefully it extends beyond the top left corner of the front of the torso. I don't see anything to suggest it's not the old cutlass but I don't think it can be confirmed and it's possible it's a new one with a different hilt but similar blade.

Although nobody seems to be as enthralled with her as I am, I'm calling dibs on the Snow Queen for my profile pic when better photos come out (or until I see the Spooky Boy).

Edited by 8BrickMario

Although nobody seems to be as enthralled with her as I am, I'm calling dibs on the Snow Queen for my profile pic when better photos come out (or until I see the Spooky Boy).

I love her too, but don't worry, I won't change my profile pic :grin:

And now that you mention it, I have to say I've reading reactions on social media, and the reception is overwhelming positive. I read only like 2 negative coments,

I'm amazed to see they are able to get such a positive reaction after 15 releases (18 with the no-numbered series)

But an Arabian Knight has nothing to do with Antiquity. It's medieval.

Depending on how he looks like, he (or the pieces) could work for a Persian Warrior

Edited by Robert8

Dibs on Banana Guy.

Hear, that everyone? Mine.

:tongue:

I kinda wish Penguin Guy had a new mold, instead of a combination of Shark Suit Guy's torso and Chicken Suit Guy's Mask. But I'll get it all the same, along with Banana Suit Guy, Babysitter and Imp

The Rogue has those colors, because they were bandits

They likely wore green outfits as camouflage to hide in the forest and ambush travelers

Fair enough, but I was hoping for something that more resembled the original Wolfpack characters, who all wore brown.

I'm still going to army build them. But I would probably buy a whole lot more if they had been brown.

Depending on how he looks like, he (or the pieces) could work for a Persian Warrior

Well, let's wait for a picture of every figure. Different people seem to interpret the leaked picture differently. I came across the opinion, that the one which is refered to as the Rogue here, may be an Arabian Knight Archer. The real Rogue therefore isn't on the picture.

Of course it's still speculation.

I kinda wish Penguin Guy had a new mold, instead of a combination of Shark Suit Guy's torso and Chicken Suit Guy's Mask.

The mask is new! :classic:

I call cyborg girl for my profile picture, so no one better take it. Honestly, that blue hair is great and I hope we see more bizarre colored hairs in the future.

So how did someone get this picture? It's a unique way, leaking the package first rather than the box or group shot.

Edited by amazingbricks

The boy in devil costume is cute. Not what i wanted, but its a nice minifigure. I would have preferred if they gave him the new pumpkin mold we saw in Scooby Doo sets instead of that pail again.