8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

We are unlikely to see a penguin with an eskimo.

Eskimo with a seal would be ok.

Although the seal might be too large to go in the cmf bag.

More likely this will be an Ornithologist and penguin.

The title on his page is Junior Research Fellow, so probably something he uses for the mass media :classic:

http://www.zoo.ox.ac.uk/group/oceans/people/TH.html

Well maybe Someone With Something is a polar researcher (with a penguin)... Similar to 2014 City Arctic summer sets. She would then have an eskimo hood, so CM4Sci's source could easily mistake her for an Eskimo

I like the idea, but it wouldn't make sense for her to have a penguin unless the Arctic crew were to have an Antarctic adventure... Also not a fan of the Arctic outfits, so part of me is hoping for a female eskimo so we get more natural-colored parkas.

The CMF have no direct link to other Lego themes like city Arctic, so no problem with a Antarctic researcher wearing something similar to the Arctic minifigs or even a eskimo :classic:

Personally I do not care how the minifig looks as long as we get a new penguin mould :grin:

I like the idea, but it wouldn't make sense for her to have a penguin unless the Arctic crew were to have an Antarctic adventure... Also not a fan of the Arctic outfits, so part of me is hoping for a female eskimo so we get more natural-colored parkas.

Maybe she has snowshoes or something? Hard to say what accessories she would have, other than some sort of polar animal as previously discussed... We haven't seen the fishing rod in CMF for a while, after it was beaten to the ground by S3, S4, and S5 in quick succession, but I doubt its inclusion unless we get another color of fish (sand blue!?).

I didn't say she has to be an Arctic researcher, just gave an example how she could look like.

This is probably another Dino Tracker situation where the figure fit perfectly with 2012 Dino characters.

Or maybe she is actually a Eskimo Girl but the animal is not a penguin.... :look: A Seal, perhaps?

Or maybe she has the S15 baby piece, as a baby eskimo

And maybe Banana Guy has a baby dressed as a little banana

And the Spooky Boy has a Spooky baby

Babies for everyone now!

Edited by Robert8

Or maybe she is actually a Eskimo Girl but the animal is not a penguin.... :look: A Seal, perhaps?

Babies for everyone now!

It's not an eskimo, I can say that.

Baby, baby not. :tongue:

Babies for everyone now!

Devil baby... :laugh: I can imagine that, actually

I'd sort of like a spooky baby, to be honest, but having the older brother include it seems like it would be an odd choice.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Do you think they would sell that baby piece alone?

Like a Thumbelina minifigure or something?

Well... If you agree, we could call it Polar Explorer while we wait for more information about him/her

1 - Snow Queen

2 - Mariachi

3 - Secret Agent

4 - Spooky Boy

5 - Babysitter

6 - Banana Suit Guy

7 - Imp

8 - Polar Explorer

Edited by Robert8

But "Polar Explorer" implies that she'll be at one of the poles exclusively. How about "Frozen Area Explorer"?

Then she can be anywhere cold, giving a variety of possible animals, or babies, and thus giving a more secure hold on accuracy.

Penguin enthusiast

I like how we are now getting animals and accessories complimented by minifigures instead of the other way around.

Wait a minute. What if she's a costume like the Unicorn Girl? It would be a fun idea, and could easily reuse the flipper arms in black. That way, we'd get an animal and a henchman for Batman's foe!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Wait a minute. What if she's a costume like the Unicorn Girl? It would be a fun idea, and could easily reuse the flipper arms in black. That way, we'd get an animal and a henchman for Batman's foe!

A penguin suit figure? I dunno, two suited figures in a series. . . :sweet:

I wouldn't be surprised:

Hmmm, I'm thinking Series 16 already- a Banana Suited Person would be like, the logical answer to another suited figure, that and/or a Penguin Suited Person, another Pirate seems likely (ugh), heck maybe even a female Boxer, we need more female sport figures...

But, if Penguin Suit happens, I guess it would be a guy, not a girl

A penguin suit figure? I dunno, two suited figures in a series. . . :sweet:

It's precedented! I really want a penguin suit, and there's nothing saying it won't be female. We just had a guy, so I hope this one would be a girl.

It's precedented! I really want a penguin suit, and there's nothing saying it won't be female. We just had a guy, so I hope this one would be a girl.

Lemme look at the list. .

I'd say it's likely. There are 2 positive women, we don't know the babysitter is female, though I'm assuming it is, there's another one I'm assuming could be a female, and the Penguin Suit would make 5.

Lemme look at the list. .

I'd say it's likely. There are 2 positive women, we don't know the babysitter is female, though I'm assuming it is, there's another one I'm assuming could be a female, and the Penguin Suit would make 5.

Which one is that? Let me take a peek at this list...

Penguin suit would indeed be cool, but 2 suit characters in one series idk if it'll happen.

It happened in Series 13: Hot Dog Man and Unicorn Girl

The question is, could we get 3 costumed characters?

Because the Devil/Imp is rumored to be a costume as well