8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Oh CM4Sci.... I thought you were kidding about the yellow

I really hope that's just a placeholder

Oh CM4Sci.... I thought you were kidding about the yellow

I really hope that's just a placeholder

Probably won't happen. Disney had the placeholder grey, but now that it's correct, the S16 box should be, too.

That's Disney, buddy. But it looks nice!

How do you not see the black arrow pointing to the YELLOW Series 16 box? :wacko:

Hahaha hilarious. I laughed so hard :laugh:

Ok so the female Eskimo MIGHT. MIGHT be some sort of wildlife researcher, with a penguin, penguinologist maybe.

Ok so the female Eskimo MIGHT. MIGHT be some sort of wildlife researcher, with a penguin, penguinologist maybe.

Well that's cool. Nice to know another one.

The main element of the baby pram seems to be the old classic space seat part (4598), which suggests here that the baby is not attached from under its feet but might be from the back of the legs. Definitely one stud wide except the arms

The main element of the baby pram seems to be the old classic space seat part (4598), which suggests here that the baby is not attached from under its feet but might be from the back of the legs. Definitely one stud wide except the arms

Probably got a stud hole in the back and the bottom, like an old headlight brick.

Probably got a stud hole in the back and the bottom, like an old headlight brick.

Would work for holding the baby in minifigure arms correctly.

I honestly doubt there's a stud-hole in the back. I'd actually put money on it, but only five bucks. There's no stud in that position in the stroller, that's true, but I imagine the baby just sits in it. The angle is all that's keeping it in place. I am all-seeing and all-knowing. Trust me.

Or not.

Ohhh, i can definitely imagine a wildlife researcher/conservationist with a penguin.

Mmmm,..... So, updated list:

1 - Snow Queen

2 - Mariachi

3 - Secret Agent

4 - Spooky Boy

5 - Babysitter

6 - Banana Suit Guy

7 - Imp

8 - Someone with something

:laugh:

Edited by Robert8

Totally a stud there on that part.

Ah, sorry, I was unclear. When used normally as a seat with the studs on the bottom/top, as in spaceships and such, the spot I was referring to would be the back. The stroller is being oriented in the opposite direction, with the back now being the bottom. That's where I meant there's no stud: in the position directly underneath the baby's feet. Know what I mean?

A stud-hole on the back of the baby still wouldn't be able to attach to the stud you thought I was talking about, though. The cheese slopes would get in the way. So would the other studs, for that matter. I'm not sure if anyone was even saying it would attach there, I'm just sayin'.

@Robert8: I seriously cannot wait for the Someone with Something :tongue:

EDIT: I reread my earlier post. Yeah, that was confusing. I said there's probably no stud hole on the back, then switched to saying there's no stud in the position under it's feet, but I forgot to explain that I was talking about a different spot.

Edited by rob-ot5000

Hah. Here's hoping it's actually called a 'penguinologist'!

I am a biologist and where I work some people are actually studding penguins :classic: But I have never herd the term 'penguinologist' used before, they usually call themselves biologist or researcher (or some title with that in the name e.g. marine biologists, ecological researcher etc).. To be honest, 'penguinologist' sounds like a title someone working in a zoo (without any education who remove penguin droppings most of the day) would invent to sound important when meeting girls in a bar :tongue: No offence meant :classic:

There are so many of Lego's own colors that they could use, like sand red, dark red, sand blue, sand yellow, sand green, purple, earth green, earth blue, brick yellow... There's no need to repeat colors, ever.

Well maybe Someone With Something is a polar researcher (with a penguin)... Similar to 2014 City Arctic summer sets. She would then have an eskimo hood, so CM4Sci's source could easily mistake her for an Eskimo

Could they be using the queen from series 15 as the snow queen?

If you're referring to the dress, then maybe? It's been suggested, but not confirmed for fear of error.

Well maybe Someone With Something is a polar researcher (with a penguin)... Similar to 2014 City Arctic summer sets. She would then have an eskimo hood, so CM4Sci's source could easily mistake her for an Eskimo

I like the idea, but it wouldn't make sense for her to have a penguin unless the Arctic crew were to have an Antarctic adventure... Also not a fan of the Arctic outfits, so part of me is hoping for a female eskimo so we get more natural-colored parkas.

Maybe she has snowshoes or something? Hard to say what accessories she would have, other than some sort of polar animal as previously discussed... We haven't seen the fishing rod in CMF for a while, after it was beaten to the ground by S3, S4, and S5 in quick succession, but I doubt its inclusion unless we get another color of fish (sand blue!?).