8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

3 hours ago, KevinMD said:

(not my auctions) Here's a link to the seller I'm thinking of: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ronarizona20052009/m.html?item=172315624291&hash=item281ecfc363%3Ag%3A1z4AAOSw-zxWoBFd&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Don't think they're selling many of them :)

Those are actually pretty cool, and a neat way to sell the minifigure.

Today I got some extra Rogues

And one of them was assembled. I mean head, torso and legs. 

And all of them were factory sealed. :look:

Just now, Robert8 said:

Today I got some extra Rogues

And one of them was assembled. I mean head, torso and legs. 

And all of them were factory sealed. :look:

Hahahahaha, what?? Too funny!

The weekend before Halloween the Gainesville FL Target had both Series 16 and Disney in the same rack. I only grabbed two, Dog Show Winner and Mariachi, but I identified two Rogues and one Babysitter.

Thanks to a Lego fan's website's feel guide with pics of accessories, I went 2 for 2 in feeling for Rogue and Spy, the only two appealing characters from this series. Target had several boxes of these for $4.49 and Kmart had maybe two boxes for $5.19. I was curious if these were marked down for clearance, but guess not.

I'm gonna pretend Spy is Snake from Metal Gear Solid. Rogue looks like he belongs on the Arrow TV show with Green Arrow. He seems to have dual molded legs and one dual molded arm.

My local Target had about 8 cases of s16 on display as of the 23rd, plus two Disney (first time I have actually found those in any store!)

I counted my Target has over 24 boxes of series 16! I'm guessing they will mark them down for clearance before long.

They also had one box of Disney series that wasn't there yesterday. I was tempted to try to feel for Buzz Lightyear and was almost fooled by the Peter Pan pirate's hat. [UPDATE: Two days later, no Disney CMF to be found. Still had a ton of Series 16.]

Still no Batman Phantom Zone polybag, but they had two separate aisle end cardboard displays of Joker Bumper Car polybag and a handful of Mixels.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

25 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

Hilarious misprint, Robert! Is that yours or did you find it on the interwebs somewhere?

I saw it on facebook. :laugh:

Seems like the interest in this series is subsiding to the point where those who missed out or had a hard time finding the figures they wanted can finally locate some. Local toys R us still have plenty of boxes of Series 16 (while no Series 17) so was finally able to get some Rogues. 

35662660750_da51c935be_b.jpg

There were still plenty of Banana suits, Penguin boys and Mariachis so either they were fresh boxes or the interest has significantly waned. 

Edited by koalayummies