8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

I got the banana man and the rogue. Pretty cool the rogue has dual molding on his legs and a arm.

Yes, I think by far this series has the most dual moulding for normal series...if my count is correct 7 of them have dual mouldings for legs while 2.5 of them have dual mouldings for arms (the .5 is for Rogue since only the left arm is dual moulded)

The dual moldings in this series really make it stand out from most of the previous series. Its close, but I think this is the strongest series to date.

I left the store with 17 packs, I wanted all of them but the boxer. Plus I wanted 2 imps, one for the party with the other costumes and one to moc it into a real devil. When I touched the bags, I thought I was better in the past and was sure to not have all I wanted. Back home and got the surprise I have the 15 minifigs I wanted. I had one mistake, no second imp but a second pingu and a second babysitter.

Mixing the Cyborg with the Lazer Mech from the previous series is great. The Jewel Thief (series 15) and the Spy are good to make Sydney Bristow and Michael Vaughn. Switching the turbans between Arabian Knight and the Snake Charmer (series 13) gives also a nice combinaison. I'm about to open a new topic "Post in here your Imp moc", do you think it's necessary or we could just post our imp in this series 16 topic ?

Edited by notpennysboat

Thanks guys for your kind words. Real envy of my fellow US friends. If you guys are wondering when will the traditional review be appearing, it won't be anytime soon due to technical delay and I am not having the new series yet. I hope to receive good news soon.

I'm about to open a new topic "Post in here your Imp moc", do you think it's necessary or we could just post our imp in this series 16 topic ?

Bah, just post it here!

Here was an old comment with an attachments which one I'd like to delete in order to post a new one

Edited by notpennysboat
tried to delete attachments

The dual moldings in this series really make it stand out from most of the previous series. Its close, but I think this is the strongest series to date.

This is probably my favorite series since series 11.

ok :) so this is my devil from the series 16 Imp

Very cool looking - or should I say "very cruel looking"? :grin:

Here are my MOCed imps (with a few other minifigs):

s16_cmf_mocs_2.jpg

Very cool looking - or should I say "very cruel looking"? :grin:

Here are my MOCed imps (with a few other minifigs):

I love the cape on the knight ! If I can't find this color, I would let the white turban from the Snake Charmer on the knight and put him a white cape. I think I see Peter Pan outfit and the red ears on the right are from Jestro volcano, aren't they ?

Edited by notpennysboat

Nice! Love the devil squad you've got there!

I love the cape on the knight ! If I can't find this color, I would let the white turban from the Snake Charmer on the knight and put him a white cape.

That would definitely work too. The main reason I went with dark green is that among my desert-themed minifigs, white is the exclusive colour of my Arabian princess: http://www.brickshel...hts_on_foot.jpg .

I think I see Peter Pan outfit and the red ears on the right are from Jestro volcano, aren't they ?

Yes, those are Peter Pan's legs. And the black hat with red ears is indeed from Jestro's Volcano Lair. Specifically, it, the red torsos and short black legs are from the bookkeeper in that set (though I actually got them on BrickLink, not by buying the set). Well spotted!

You can also see Peter Pan's legs on banana guy in this picture, though I'm not sure they're any easier to make out:

s16_cmf_mocs_1.jpg

The furious bigfig gorilla explains why my banana guy is terrified.

Edited by AmperZand

Here's my Mariachi band... :grin:

(Well, they do do song-and-dance numbers!)

OMG. :wub::wub_drool: In LOVE with that Mariachi Band. Love that you gave them hair pieces and attached their sombreros to their backs. Well done.

Love that you gave them hair pieces and attached their sombreros to their backs. Well done.

Agreed. Great job on that trio!

Looks like the three amigos.

Ding ding ding ding! :classic:

I did the best I could with the hairpieces I had.

So yeah, while not a real Mariachi band, it's even better IMO (best series ever, if for no better reason then these guys here)

Ding ding ding ding! :classic:

I did the best I could with the hairpieces I had.

So yeah, while not a real Mariachi band, it's even better IMO (best series ever, if for no better reason then these guys here)

I was going to ask if they know "My Little Buttercup". (But, I don't think any of them used a whip.)

Somehow, the release of a CMF series without the traditional Whitefang review doesn't seem like a complete release.

(I know Whitefang just recently received the set from TLG)..