8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

You would have gotten away with it, too; if it weren't for those meddlesome kids!

Finally managed to get to Target and nothing there yet. Check Wal Mart, and saw some disney minifigure bags, but they were al opened and empty :hmpf_bad:. lol.

Rarely if ever have I been so happy to oblige. Please excuse the shoddy quality, the urgency of the matter left me no time to fiddle with sophisticated electronics.

I am mildly disturbed. I like it.

The Scooby head on the baby body reminds me of Scrappy.

I feel uncomfortable now.

You made me feel uncomfortable.

For me personally, Scooby the Head on the toddler's body really takes the cake. He looks so spectacularly bedazzled, as if he's wondering what's going on himself.

He's actually proven to be quite versatile.

And some more options. Ah, the possibilities ...

post-163721-0-81858600-1470400727_thumb.jpg

post-163721-0-72379300-1470401165_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brick Dangerous

That Scooby head on the Friends body looks so good, since the flesh tones match up.

That brings up a point: What about the darker flesh tone Friends heads on Scooby's body?

I wish I had a Scooby now.

So the 5 figures I ordered off the TRU website came in today. Haven't opened them yet, but I felt two Pirates, a Rogue, a Cute Little Devil, and an Ice Queen. Not a bad haul, honestly, since the latter three are some of my favorites from Series 16! I'm probably the least impressed with the Pirates, but I'll make it work. He'll mix well with the other pirates I have, and like many figures it the series, he has great printing...

I'm probably the least impressed with the Pirates

Agreed. I feel like they could have done something else or at least something more creative but if you need Pirates he's probably one to at least have.

Currently waiting for another good paycheck to go out and get the rest. It may take me a while to obtain the ones I'm missing but I got 6 I wanted. Kinda wish I had got the Wildlife Photographer instead of the Desert Warrior but he was last second grab when I realized I had enough points for 1 extra so it was a quick feel to assure no duplicates. I also want eventually 5 more Mariachi figs and switch out the instruments so I can have a full Mariachi Band!

Edited by Tech Artist

The Scallywag Pirate is a great minifigure. All other CMF Pirates have been Captains, it's nice to have a generic crewman. Also, all of his parts are interchangeable for mixing and matching with other Pirate minifigures. And the new bandana on bald headpiece is really cool, I hope we see that in new colors down the road.

The Scallywag Pirate is a great minifigure.

I agree

it's nice to have a generic crewman

I agree

Also, all of his parts are interchangeable for mixing and matching with other Pirate minifigures.

I agree

And the new bandana on bald headpiece is really cool

I agree

"The True Mythical Legendary Marvelous Evil Penguin Loop of Lore And Wonder" :roflmao::thumbup: My laughter is killing me!!! :iamded_lol:

I should have checked this thread more often!

Finally found a box in TRU without markup. LEGO.com is sold out, and all the LEGO Stores in my area aren't getting any in the near future. It appears they have less stock of these than of the Disney series!

"The True Mythical Legendary Marvelous Evil Penguin Loop of Lore And Wonder" :roflmao::thumbup: My laughter is killing me!!! :iamded_lol:

I should have checked this thread more often!

Yes. The anticipation was exquisite.

Well, This is my personal dream wish list for the CMFs... Obviously they would not do them all at once, but maybe one or two per series, all within a decade...?

1) Inca King (for a lot of these, the iconic crown/helmet is the only new part you really need to make it work!)

2) Aztec Jaguar Warrior (they were hinting at this in the official bio for the Aztec Eagle Warrior from Series 7)

3) Babylonian King

4) Babylonian Queen

5) Babylonian Warrior

6) Chinese Terra-Cotta Warrior (either clay-colored, or with realistic painted-on colors, like the originals were)

7) Chinese Emperor

8) Chinese Empress

9) Tibetan Shaolin Fighting Monk (no new pieces needed. I'm surprised they haven't done it yet.)

10) A different Satyr/Faun (the same hair is OK, but with pan-pipes, purple cape, and grapes this time)

11) A different Gorgon (even just a different color is OK, maybe a cool new authentic shield print)

12) Harpy (use the existing Chima Vulture wing-armor, and the new S16 Devil tail-piece)

13) Fury (use the existing Banshee/Spectre ghost-tail, with the S14 Gargoyle wings)

14) Hades (a Classic version, or the Disney villain version)

15) Greek Philosopher (plus more civilians, including females too)

16) Roman Senator (plus more civilians, including females too)

That's my top 16... Any I forgot...?

Edited by The Real Indiana Jones

Haha Actor Builder, your posts always make me laugh. You never disappoint.

Thanks, man.

Yes. The anticipation was exquisite.

It was. It really was.

I bought some more of these figures yesterday. I got an Ice Lady, a Banana Warrior, a Spy and a Pingu.

Well, This is my personal wish list for the CMFs... Obviously they would not do them all at once, but maybe one or two per series, all within a decade...?

1) Inca King

2) Aztec Jaguar Warrior (to go with the Aztec Eagle Warrior from Series 7)

3) Babylonian King

4) Babylonian Queen

5) Babylonian Warrior

6) Chinese Terra-Cotta Warrior (either clay-colored or with realistic colors)

7) Chinese Emperor

8) Chinese Empress

Any I forgot...?

All of these are amazing ideas!

Any sightings in Europe?

Yes. But they shouldn't be sold until September 1st. This doesn't mean people are avoiding to sell them.

This is why I already bought 50 rogues.