8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Any more hints?

Blargh

Edited by Hinckley
removed prelim finding instructions

We can't even post links here

Yes, that's correct as quoted by this moderator below, and that include links.

Dear all,

Please do not link any confidential images of LEGO CMFs Series 16 in this discussion. This is a serious matter and I do not want them to surface in here. Thank you for your understanding.

WhiteFang

if its any thing but prelims its allowed right? got a link?

Links to prelims are not allowed and the discussion as to where to find them is toeing the line. The topic is "LEGO Collectable Minifig Series 16 Rumors and Discussion" not "How to bypass Eurobricks's no–prelim rule and tell people where to find them." Please knock it off and no, this isn't directed only at pittpenguin, this is a general warning to all who tread here.

Just a quick question to the mods. If there are pics on sites like ebay or taobao are those pics also not allowed? Not that i have any pics, but just to be sure.

Just a quick question to the mods. If there are pics on sites like ebay or taobao are those pics also not allowed? Not that i have any pics, but just to be sure.

I think you can post them unless it has the confidential mark on them. BUT, just to be sure if recommend PMing a moderator first just to be sure what you can post.

I am confused; has a new image showed up other than the blind bag cover one?

No some one said there was a figure from ultra agents that was scraped.

I didn't give a hint. I'm a good interneter. I simply said Blarg.

or did you.

If the image is obviously a leak, even without any confidential mark, then it must not be posted on Eurobricks.

If the image is obviously a leak, even without any confidential mark, then it must not be posted on Eurobricks.

But the disney hair pieces were posted and allowed?

No some one said there was a figure from ultra agents that was scraped.

I don't get what you are saying. :sceptic: How do you mean, "scraped"? Is this about the Blue-Haired-Chick?

But the disney hair pieces were posted and allowed?

As have many other parts in the past from just about every CMF series. It seems leaked parts are fair game, but not leaked boxes or packets showing artwork.

It seems like in the past leaked images, if already widely available, have been somewhat tolerated. However, in recent months--IIRC, since about the time that CM4Sci posted his sketches of the Nexo Knights prelims*--that EB has begun to crack down and show no tolerance for leaks.

I don't have a problem with that. EB obviously wants to keep on TLG's good side, and perhaps the stricter enforcement comes at TLG's request. Besides, if leaks are on the Internet somewhere it's not like everyone else can't find them--or won't see them eventually anyway.

*Not to say that CM4Sci's sketches caused the crackdown, it just seems looking like that was about the time I started noticing the trend.

Edited by rodiziorobs

It seems like in the past leaked images, if already widely available, have been somewhat tolerated. However, in recent months--IIRC, since about the time that CM4Sci posted his sketches of the Nexo Knights prelims*--that EB has begun to crack down and show no tolerance for leaks.

This was asked by LEGO, according to their policy on leaks for 2016. That's all.

http://brickfanatics...itr-d5jNL2A.pdf

Both the Disney Series pic and the Series 16 pic, fall into this description:

Other leaks consists of copied or photographed material, which is obviously confidential information, which has come to the public without authorization by the LEGO Group.

Edited by Robert8

By TLG's definition, it seems that pictures of leaked individual parts from previous/upcoming series should be considered confidential as well, since those pictures were not released by TLG. Especially for new molds that aren't fully decorated... But I do feel like they aren't taken down since it can't be assumed they're legitimate LEGO parts and/or that they're intended for a particular character or theme, essentially bypassing the basis for removing the image. This is in contrast to images of the packaging, which showcases the figures and theme in their entirety...

Edited by telaruhn

I don't get what you are saying. :sceptic: How do you mean, "scraped"? Is this about the Blue-Haired-Chick?

I ment scrapped. Stupid dyslexia.

Nobody said there was a scrapped Ultra Agents figure in this series, only that the Cyborg, and pssibly the Secret Agent look like they would work with the theme.

Nobody said there was a scrapped Ultra Agents figure in this series, only that the Cyborg, and pssibly the Secret Agent look like they would work with the theme.

Hear hear.