8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

A year on advance. They said it in an interview.

The need the final images to produce the bags, the boxes and the checklists

Wow, so that means they manage to keep us from getting any leaks for about 6 months at least? That is very impressive.

I've just realized they have made a pig suit guy, hot dog suit guy, and the next could be a bacon suit guy :)

That leaves a Rack-of-Ribs-Suit Guy, a Memphis Barbeque Suit Guy, a Hambone Soup Suit Guy....

Pork Chop Man, Cheeseburger Guy, T-Bone Steak Guy, Submarine Sandwhich Dude....

Edited by Tech Artist

Tech Artist, some of those are beef. Notably the Cheeseburger and Steak.

However, Pigs-In-A-Blanket Suit Guy and Boston Butt suit Guy can take their places.

Does anyone know which pieces does the Cyborg have?

I think the chest piece is this one, but I'm not sure

And I can't tell about the accessory

That leaves a Rack-of-Ribs-Suit Guy, a Memphis Barbeque Suit Guy, a Hambone Soup Suit Guy....

Dibs on Hambone Soup Suit Guy for my profile pic!

Edited by rob-ot5000

Too much meat, we need broccoli guy, tomato girl, pizza slice guy, milk carton girl, Swiss cheese suit guy, and cupcake girls to even the good groups out.

Oh and I missed the images before but just found them, banana suit guy is cool and the devil kid is cute, I wonder if a Halloween costume will become a bit of a theme now?

Edited by BrickOn

Tech Artist, some of those are beef. Notably the Cheeseburger and Steak.

However, Pigs-In-A-Blanket Suit Guy and Boston Butt suit Guy can take their places.

I went Beef on some because Rack of Ribs Guy is beef. Unless he meant Rack of Short Ribs.

Edited by Tech Artist

Oh my god.... there is another pic of the bag. A bigger one. I just saw it

It's a screenshot *oh2* *oh2* *oh2*

Someone took a screenshot of the design of the bag while working of it

You can see something like a tool bar from a design software there

My god this is nuts...

Now I understand why they asked for the pics to be removed this time while last year they didn't do it for the S14 leaked pics

Now I get why LEGO is not happy at all about this

Edited by Robert8

Someone took a screenshot of the design of the bag while working of it

You can see something like a tool bar from a design software there

My god this is nuts...

Now I understand why they asked for the pics to be removed this time while last year they didn't do it for the S14 leaked pics

Now I get why LEGO is not happy at all about this

Nevermind. Looks like Illustrator to me.

Edited by Tech Artist

What did you search to find this?

The baby has a blue elephant on the front, anyone else think there will be a series 17 elephant guy?

Edited by BrickOn

I can't tell where I found it or I will get in trouble here.

Just google stuff... Sorry I can't help more. :sceptic:

The baby has a blue elephant on the front, anyone else think there will be a series 17 elephant guy?

I think it's just the LEGO QUATRO logo

LEGO_case_02_0.jpg

But Elephant Suit Guy sounds neat, so I hope you're right :classic:

I went Beef on some because Rack of Ribs Guy is beef. Unless he meant Rack of Short Ribs.

He (I) did indeed mean Pork Ribs. Being a Memphis native, I can't even imagine beef ribs... Ew.

Agreed.

It's not that hard. It's just a fun treasure hunt.

You'll all get it eventually.

But wow. Somebody has broken the rules.

Goodbye, Graphic Design major. Good luck finding another job.

Wow, they all look great! And we only saw nine of the bunch, there is still seven new ones we didn't see. I know that i will be getting some plural.

Pirate guy: I don't collect pirates, but if i did i would be super happy with this guy. The headpiece is really cool, and the prints are generic enough for creating new pirates.

Babysitter: That baby is so awesome. It even has print. Now i need a pink version as well (to be my daughter). I think the babysitter has a cute print on her shirt too.

Cyborg: She looks cool. A bit Ultra Agents style, so fans of that theme will be thrilled.

Imp: Cute, and somehow nostalgic. Must have one for the halloween, and a few with Nexo heads. The Pumpkin with a different expression is also tlg delivering good work.

Snow Queen: She's bada$$! That's a major want. I hope we get snow men in the following series to create a snow army

Rogue: Love him. That hood is also pretty ninjastyle. I expect these hoods in more colors in the years to come. I still have some wolfpack figs, so i guess i'll have to find those for displaying.

Mariachi: My second favorite of the bunch. I do need to buy three/four for making a band. That guitar is also the best.

Banana guy: My number one of the series. I probably are going to switch his parts for all yellow (maybe with black hands). I want a few. By the way, the banana sticker can easily be removed with brasso.

Penguin guy: Yeah, i want me a bunch!

I hope i can get the figs i want this time around, because with series 15 i never could find a shark-guy (he was like dissapeared in every box in every shop)

He (I) did indeed mean Pork Ribs. Being a Memphis native, I can't even imagine beef ribs... Ew.

Agreed.

It's not that hard. It's just a fun treasure hunt.

You'll all get it eventually.

But wow. Somebody has broken the rules.

Goodbye, Graphic Design major. Good luck finding another job.

A couple of pics to satisfy our insatiable minifigure appetite are definitely not worth somebodies career. That's a shame. I mean, pics are good, but we'll see and even hold the figures eventually.

Nevermind. I'm being incredibly dumb tonight. You are correct. May the pork gods have pity on my soul.

Edit:

Do we have a bear costume yet?

Edited by Tech Artist

i love

snip image

i love that they have done that. fingers crossed we get babies with the other logos. :D

Hasn't the cyborg the same colors as the evil mech? Sci-fi lovers may wanna start buying some more evil mech dudes for being an army with the cyborg as a captain.

A couple of pics to satisfy our insatiable minifigure appetite are definitely not worth somebodies career. That's a shame. I mean, pics are good, but we'll see and even hold the figures eventually.

Maybe he already has had to start looking for a new job, which could be why he did it.

I hope we'll see the images soon. Sometimes LEGO issues vintage mini figure collections (in 2009 last time I guess). Any ideas for the next one? I heard it'll appear soon.

Nevermind. I'm being incredibly dumb tonight. You are correct. May the pork gods have pity on my soul.

No worries. I'm dumb too.

In today's times it could also very well be LEGO itself leaking the pictures as a form of viral marketing. Trying everything to make them look like real "ilegally" leaked pictures.