8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

It seems as though the connection is a standard neck size, though, so they are interchangeable! You would just have bobble-head babies and your normal-size figs would have shrunken heads! :rofl:

If this is true that would be brilliant! I just hope we can get a flesh colored one for the licensed themes.

Edited by Forresto

I don't understand. Perhaps you have your own opinions, but consider that they're not everyone's.

And I agree, that baby would make a great robot. But what a waste of a piece with that head mold. Its only purpose seems to be giving the baby no neck, but it's practically useless elsewhere.

haha Don't worry.... I'm sure it's just a joke

About the robot, I doubt it will happen but here it is for posterity

Edited by Robert8

I don't want to embarrass you, but "posterior" is very different from "posterity". :wink:

And while the baby wouldn't be a full CMF as a robot, I hope you're right and that it does make it into a set as one.

I don't want to embarrass you, but "posterior" is very different from "posterity". :wink:

Huh, I remember straining to hear correctly, but I thought he was saying it was a standard neck-piece size. But maybe you're right! I'm not gonna go back and check it right now though :grin:

The exact quote is: "The connection point is a reg- your regular, standard size diameter of a bar."

i9Cc3rw.png

If that is the case, then the head stud, hands and neck all seem to be the same diameter, and minifigs should be able to hold the hand of the babyfig which I think is cool.

Hmmm. I thought I heard the video say "standard neck size", but it seems I was wrong. Guess my shrunken-head and bobble-head-baby army won't be possible then. :cry_sad:

Unless I use minidolls...:devil:

Edited by rodiziorobs

If that is the case, then the head stud, hands and neck all seem to be the same diameter, and minifigs should be able to hold the hand of the babyfig which I think is cool.

That would be cute!

Hmmm. Looks like my shrunken-head army won't be possible then. :cry_sad:

Unless I used minidolls... :devil:

That = :devil::devil_laugh: :devil_laugh: :devil_laugh: :devil_laugh:

Oh I think that was probably just a joke, a play on the words rather than an opinion or a comment on anyone's else's opinion.

haha Don't worry.... I'm sure it's just a joke

Yes. I was jesting.

I just realized:

Why the heck are we even talking about the baby in this forum? It hasn't been completely confirmed yet, has it?

No matter. Who'll be the first to stick a baby head on Scooby Doo?

I think it's only being discussed because it makes more sense for the Babysitter to use a different baby than the last series, and an older one would logically give her more to do. I'd expect a happy, optimistic "babysitting is fun!" face as well as a worried/"what am I doing" face.

I think it's only being discussed because it makes more sense for the Babysitter to use a different baby than the last series, and an older one would logically give her more to do. I'd expect a happy, optimistic "babysitting is fun!" face as well as a worried/"what am I doing" face.

Agree.

I guess she will have either the S14 Zombie Cheerleader hairpiece or Wyldstyle's hairpiece

Agree.

I guess she will have either the S14 Zombie Cheerleader hairpiece or Wyldstyle's hairpiece

I hope we get the Zombie hairpiece, just so we have one in a more common Lego hair color.

That idea of a ventriloquist is good. I would also say that new baby can be made into a creepy scary doll or a good doll. But i don't know what kind of minifigure would have a scary doll.

That idea of a ventriloquist is good. I would also say that new baby can be made into a creepy scary doll or a good doll. But i don't know what kind of minifigure would have a scary doll.

Maybe the Spooky Boy will have a "Chucky" styled doll.

While I think a dummy or scary doll would be excellent for the Spooky Boy, I can't see the reason for two babies other than confusing bag-feelers. LEGO's done that before, though, so it could happen.

While I think a dummy or scary doll would be excellent for the Spooky Boy, I can't see the reason for two babies other than confusing bag-feelers. LEGO's done that before, though, so it could happen.

Maybe the scary doll will be the only use of the baby in this series. There has yet to be confirmation that the baby will appear in this series at all.

...the head stud, hands and neck all seem to be the same diameter, and minifigs should be able to hold the hand of the babyfig which I think is cool.

Cool visual analysis. Very clever. :thumbup:

If babyfig hands can indeed be held by minifigs, I wonder if you'll be able to place them so they're both standing or whether the babyfig will have to be carried by the minifig.

Maybe the Spooky Boy will have a "Chucky" styled doll.

That would be so cool. Some creepy looking doll.

It would be so cool if it did happen. But I'm not sure it will.

I think they wont include a baby with the baby sitter, they will include a phone thats calling her boyfriend. They never pay attention to the kids they just talk on the the phone.

Yeah, I don't think it's a coincidence that we've seen two new baby designs this year and then heard about a Babysitter figure coming up soon. If she didn't have a baby, then she might as well just be a random teenager or something. There isn't much of a point to have the figure unless she actually comes with a baby.

I think they wont include a baby with the baby sitter, they will include a phone thats calling her boyfriend. They never pay attention to the kids they just talk on the the phone.

LOL, sounds a lot like the opening a many scary movies.

I'll bet the Babysitter has a new waist attachment piece that allows her to attach the swaddled baby piece to the back of her legs.

That way she can sit on babies.

Cool visual analysis. Very clever. :thumbup:

If babyfig hands can indeed be held by minifigs, I wonder if you'll be able to place them so they're both standing or whether the babyfig will have to be carried by the minifig.

In the video which was posted a while back, I seem to remember hearing that the arms don't move, so I don't think you'll be able to position them both standing, side-by-side, holding hands, since the baby's arms are permanently angled downward.

That's ridiculous...

I'll bet the Babysitter has a new waist attachment piece that allows her to attach the swaddled baby piece to the back of her legs.

That way she can sit on babies.

...but not as ridiculous as this. :facepalm: Lol. A.B., I hope you won't ever try that for real. (I just needed an excuse to say WON'T.) :tongue:

That's ridiculous...

...but not as ridiculous as this. :facepalm: Lol. A.B., I hope you won't ever try that for real. (I just needed an excuse to say WON'T.) :tongue:

Oh I will. If I acquire the Babysitter figure, you can bet your bricks she'll be sitting on babies.