8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Please NO! Why waste a CMF on a reprinted PoP figure? I'm hoping for a new hat/helm and a new weapon.

The S13 turban would be better than a PoP rehash, but I'm really hoping for something new.

S13 turban is more of an Indian turban than an Arabian turban. Besides, PoP headgear was only released with PoP sets and it was only in black and white, so a new colour like tan or dark tan might be good. Although, a completely new headgear is always welcome of course :laugh:

And like I said before, that scimitar is simply oversized for a minifigure.

This upcoming wave sounds great--hopefully they army builders turn out nice, as do the costumed fellows.

Most of all though I'm excited for the Ice Queen; I really hope she just turns out to be basically the Tilda Swinton White Witch. :wub: What with the the recent faun, and past Minotaur, we are getting close to completing our Narnia ranks. Well that is until Lego gives us a Centaur...and a Lion. Then they can all battle the Lord of the Rings minifigures! :laugh:

I'm curious, does anyone think they'll ever do a centaur? Would it be too big for the bag? I mean, they've done the snake tail and now they're gonna do the squid legs piece, who knows?

I'm curious, does anyone think they'll ever do a centaur? Would it be too big for the bag? I mean, they've done the snake tail and now they're gonna do the squid legs piece, who knows?

Yes, with a smaller horse body than the current one

Most of all though I'm excited for the Ice Queen; I really hope she just turns out to be basically the Tilda Swinton White Witch. :wub: What with the the recent faun, and past Minotaur, we are getting close to completing our Narnia ranks. Well that is until Lego gives us a Centaur...and a Lion. Then they can all battle the Lord of the Rings minifigures! :laugh:

LOL! I wonder if the Inklings ever thought about a battle between Narnians and Middle Earthers.

By the way, if you're a non-purist, BrickForge does a cool centaur or, more precisely, the equine part.

Edited by AmperZand

This upcoming wave sounds great--hopefully they army builders turn out nice, as do the costumed fellows.

That would be great. I wonder if they'd use red harrington's hair or make a new one.

Hoping Rogue is true to her comics look. Preferably yellow and green suit but as long as it's a new head and hair I'm all in :sarcasm:

Sorry for the off-topic, when I was child I used to make centaurs inseting a 3x2 brick between body and legs, adding a second pair of legs behind. Once you insert the 3x2 you'll see where. Maybe the new legs (faun, imp? could improve its look. Btw, which "squid legs" do you refer to?

Not *mad* about S16, but interested in the baby(sitter) -hoping it is included - banana guy, new dog and Ice Queen. Not a bad start considering I just got 3 from S15

Those two minifigures will go well with each other then.

Right. I stared and just said wow. I'm looking forward for these 2.

As far as the arabian knight i would preferably want new headgear. Something similar to the link below seems really cool to me. It looks more historical. But i have seen on google images of an arabism knight would S13 turban and PoP piece also.

http://rpartridge.de...night-242609931

Sorry for the off-topic, when I was child I used to make centaurs inseting a 3x2 brick between body and legs, adding a second pair of legs behind. Once you insert the 3x2 you'll see where. Maybe the new legs (faun, imp? could improve its look. Btw, which "squid legs" do you refer to?

Not *mad* about S16, but interested in the baby(sitter) -hoping it is included - banana guy, new dog and Ice Queen. Not a bad start considering I just got 3 from S15

These are the squid legs people are referring to. They are most likely going to be used in the Disney CMF series for Ursula.

Edited by gedren_y

I think it's possible, and I'd love to see it.

The S13 turban is an indian turban, not arabian. I think they are aware of the difference, and that's why they made a new turban for the S13 Snake Charmer.

I think the PoP turban in dark red would work.............. Overall, I expect something like this:

persian-warrior-1-web.jpg

The warriors in the CMF line usually have a least 1 new piece (Island Warrior, Warrior Woman, Hun Warrior, Egyptian Warrior,... ) so we could 1 new piece

I'm expecting a new camera piece for the wildlife photographer.

I'm not. They're already coming with a penguin, and an extra piece or two makes the standard camera quite servicable.

The S13 turban is an indian turban, not arabian. I think they are aware of the difference, and that's why they made a new turban for the S13 Snake Charmer.

I think the PoP turban in dark red would work.............. Overall, I expect something like this:

I like that version a lot. A headpiece like that with that pointed piece in the top is awesome.

I'm not. They're already coming with a penguin, and an extra piece or two makes the standard camera quite servicable.

Agree. She will be a cost saver. Same with the Babysitter, Spy, Kickboxer Girl and maybe the Hiker

We're in desperate need of a new camera piece. The penguin mold was made in Friends, but it was girly. However, they could use that same penguin mold with new printing and still look good.

These are the squid legs people are referring to. They are most likely going to be used in the Disney CMF series for Ursula.

I sincerely hope we get a new mold of squid legs. Those ones are functional but not very compact...

Imagine if they made a smaller horse mold for a foal, and at the same time made a variation that replaces the head with the torso attachment so it can used for centaurs...

Hard to say, honestly. It's not impossible, but my only concern is that its hind legs would stick too far out over the baseplate.

Maybe the camera will come with a zoom lens? Maybe it will come in a new color? The current camera feels perfectly fine for me, but I hope they don't give us just a plain ol' black camera...

The warriors in the CMF line usually have a least 1 new piece (Island Warrior, Warrior Woman, Hun Warrior, Egyptian Warrior,... ) so we could 1 new piece

I'm thinking around the same thing. If he isn't wielding two scimitars or similar swords, he'll have a sword and shield combo. Hard to say what kind of decoration he would have on the shield... A new sword mold would be cool, but a new headgear seems more likely...

Edited by telaruhn

For the cyborg I wouldnt be surprised if they gave us the laser robot with a new color scheme for the for the 17th time. (Eye roll)

I hope that the Wildlife Photographer comes with a Lion or a Tiger.

That would be the best thing ever.

It willn't happen.

Never mind me.

Will'nt? That's a new one.

As said before, I was told Wildlife Photographer comes with a hood and a penguin.