8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

I wouldn't be surprised if the dog show judge had one of the new female hairstyles from the ghostbusters theme too, probably the blonde one

Disappointed no new sports equipment or musical instruments but overall a good mix and I don't like to complain about regular series in case they stop them and only give us more licensed junk...

Looking forward to the penguin and another baby (hopefully the same as the Tribal Baby but in a white blanket).

The serenader sounds like it could be a barbershop singer - hopefully one like the group Ross sends to serenade Rachel in Friends...

The serenader sounds like it could be a barbershop singer - hopefully one like the group Ross sends to serenade Rachel in Friends...

The serenader is a mariachi wearing a black outfit and he has a new acoustic guitar

Like this:

1558543704_1254870815220_f_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Edited by Robert8

I agree that the Dog Show Judge is most likely the fifth female, but maybe it could be the Pirate or Cyborg instead? I've been expecting female versions of those for a while.

Edited by DarthPotato

A pirate is welcome, but I'm very excited about the Arabian Knight. I'd say that would fit with Castle, although more hisctoric. Still, could be a good army builder, depending on how it turns out.

Thanks for the information, guys! Now we wait for pictures!

If the Dog Show Judge is a girl, then I guess the ponytail sisters will have a new member next fall

23021300963_166cd2b5ba_o_d.jpg

Hooray for a complete list. Really interested in the Arabian Knight, Dog Show Judge or trainer, and hiker. The Cyborg too, something like terminator would be way cool.

If the Dog Show Judge is a girl, then I guess the ponytail sisters will have a new member next fall

Shhhhhh! LOL. I hope they give us a new color if they are using that hairpiece.

I hope they give us a new color if they are using that hairpiece.

Dark Red would (finally) be nice for the Ninjago fans. I hear one of their characters has that hair in that color, but the actual piece doesn't exist.

Arabian Knight! Awesome!

Other great potential:

Rogue

Mariachi (this could be great or huge miss depending on how they do him.)

New dog

Penguin

New baby

Snow Queen if done correctly

Imp I am less excited about now, but you never know...

Cyborg Pirate and Spy could all be decent but I'm not expecting much.

Arabian Knight is an Uber-army builder, while Rogue and Mariachi could also be army builders for me.

Looks like quite a good series!

I thought it was Dog Trainer

And let me guess...... the new dog will be a dalmatian...... just in time for the Disney series

(But I hope it will be a Schnauzer!)

We already got a dalmatian, so not very likely :wink:

Poodle would be cool, this series might be the only one that has more than three animal molds and three costumed characters.

Three animals?! Penguin, dog and ?

I am hoping my Dachshund Lego dream come true :wub:

I'm really liking the sound of Cyborg, Ice Queen, Female Kickboxer, Rogue, Arabian Knight and Scallywag Pirate. I think they'd all look great in my Sci Fi, Fantasy, Fighter and Warrior groupings (especially considering how lacking series 15 was for warriors). The three costumes, Spy and Spooky Boy could be interesting as well but I'd like to see how they look first.

The rest are a massive pass for me personally.

Edited by pawcanada

Arabian Knight for the win.

Hope he comes with a nice shield and other accessories.... need a good arabian army builder.

I sure hope the dog show judge looks like Fred Willard.

That would be great, but he was a commentator, not a judge. :laugh: I imagine someone older, so it shouldn't be the ponytail.

I'd also like the dog to be a dachsund, to give to Harley Quinn.

Someone said 3 animals. It would be great if the Rogue turns out to be a Wolfpack Rogue, and he comes with a wolf. I'm not holding my breath, just being optimistic.

Someone said 3 animals. It would be great if the Rogue turns out to be a Wolfpack Rogue, and he comes with a wolf. I'm not holding my breath, just being optimistic.

That would be amazing!

Edited by Gibbon

Someone said 3 animals? Who?

I can only think of -

Penguin, the new dog, and ??

Maybe a new parrot for the Pirate.

Someone said 3 animals? Who?

I can only think of -

Penguin, the new dog, and ??

Maybe a new parrot for the Pirate.

Maybe monkey for banana guy?