8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

I said Penguin Suit Girl (?) is a separate figure and the penguin comes with the Arcfic Reaearcher

That's a bit odd. You'd think there'd only be one instance of penguins in the series.

I said Penguin Suit Girl (?) is a separate figure and the penguin comes with the Arcfic Reaearcher

If i was a batman fan i would buy whole armies of penguin suits and penguins. Smart move.

That's a bit odd. You'd think there'd only be one instance of penguins in the series.

Well I was told that. It's fine with me.

Still 6 to go, so I hope for at least one more animal (with a minifig :tongue: ) in the line-up :blush:

How about that sheep/Shepherd fig from Alexandre Boudon :thumbup:

This would be the first time we are getting a minifigure disgused as an animal that other minifigure brings as an accessory

I really hope the Penguin Suit is a guy.... There are only 5 females in the series, having one as disguised as a Penguin is a waste: I mean, one of the 11 males could do that.

I want more interesting girls like Marie Antoinette, Lady Justice, Valkyrie, Monster Bride, ....

Lots of new moulds introduced for superheroes this year, ghostriders hair, Kraven's collar, scorpion's tail, boomerang, a new scuba breather etc, one of these might be used on a series minifigure?

I'd expect to see Kraven's collar reused for the Snow Queen:

bf5672093da4b005b4aac3242b64efaf.jpg

Edited by Robert8

This would be the first time we are getting a minifigure disgused as an animal that other minifigure brings as an accessoEY

I'd expect to see Kraven's collar reused for the Snow Queen:

I'd actually expect to see that on a Cruella de Vil figure

Edited by CM4Sci

*snip*

That entire figure looks awesome for historical-themed stuff, I haven't seen it before. Where does it come from?

Edited by General Magma

That entire figure looks awesome for historical-themed stuff, I haven't seen it before. Where does it come from?

Spider-Man's foe Kraven the Hunter.

If the Imp is not a costume, I'm guessing it would be just a recolored Gargoyle

If the Imp is not a costume, I'm guessing it would be just a recolored Gargoyle

You say that like it's a bad thing.

It could have the black panther ears piece too (but then backwards). They would be horns that way. But i hope for a new piece. I really like to see some images.

Well.... Snow Queen is the character from the fairytale, So, I'm assuming is Snow Queen instead of Ice Queen

That's exactly why I'm pretty sure the figure is not called Snow Queen, to avoid the implication that it's that specific character.

I don't think the fairy tale Snow Queen is trademarked, and the term itself could still be fairly generic. Ice Queen just doesn't connote the same.

Oh, I didn't mean because of trademark issues or anything, just thinking along the lines of the "Grandma Visitor." :laugh:

I get it, but in this case, "Snow Queen" is about as concise and perfect sounding as it could be. There's no need for a humorous get-around, since it's already a title/nickname like almost all other CMFs'.

That's exactly why I'm pretty sure the figure is not called Snow Queen, to avoid the implication that it's that specific character.

Medusa was called Medusa and not Gorgon

But you could be right..... Maybe Frost Queen?

Medusa was called Medusa and not Gorgon

But you could be right..... Maybe Frost Queen?

Medusa was probably so they could be correct in saying she turns people to stone, which only she could do.

Can we expect a medieval minifig like the prince or a troubadour with an instrument?

Yes

Can we expect a medieval minifig like the prince or a troubadour with an instrument?

No. There's a considerably medieval figure without an instrument.