8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

I think the banana suit guy would be the bumble bee girl yellow color.

That's definitely a shade of orange, and not close to any real banana. No, it'll probably be regular yellow.

Devil, there was one in a games set so why not? I expect the trident recolor in red. I hope we get an angel as a partner!

Spooky Boy this is one of the lamest gender swaps yet, at the very least I hope he has short legs.

Snow Queen I'm expecting white skin, the queens dress piece and blue hair

I agree, an angel would be great, but would probably be added in a later series.

Spooky Boy sort of makes sense, though, considering the Addams Family inspiration for the Spooky Girl. While we don't know if this one will look like Pugsley, Wednesday's brother, having a sibling is justified.

For the Snow Queen, that's a good idea. I'd also guess at a yellow figure with white hair, or maybe white skin, too. A Narnia inspiration would be nice to go with the Faun.

That would be a bit more orangy-yellow right? But it's not that bad on her because she has a lot black stripes.

Im, thinking that for his body they will give banana suit guy a lighter shade of yellow with maybe black legs. Whatever they do, I'm just glad he's getting made, it will look goo paired of with clumsy guy.

Is that real? Interesting. Another chance to use a sombrero. Is he supposed to be a bandit type? Also, guitar!

No, it's fake.

Yes, it's real, from what I was told. :tongue:

Last figure for a while -

Black mariachi with a guitar.

:laugh:

A "black mariachi"?

is he a black man playing in a mariachi band?

Or is he a man wearing black whilst playing in a mariachi band?

I'm assuming the latter.

A "black mariachi"?

is he a black man playing in a mariachi band?

Or is he a man wearing black whilst playing in a mariachi band?

I'm assuming the latter.

Man wearing black, yeah.

Yes! That means the Mariachi will have the traditional charro outfit. The embroidery in the outfit is usually gold from all the mariachis i've seen, but their embroidery can be any color. I've all seen them in their black charro outfits with white and red embroidery too.

Ha. So the hint was right earlier, you said no mariachi when i asked. :) Now i am just hoping it isn't some nexomariachi with another 80's electric style guitar. With a plain acoustic guitar, all my prayers would be answered.

Edited by Sven F

Yes! That means the Mariachi will have the traditional charro outfit. The embroidery in the outfit is usually gold from all the mariachis i've seen, but their embroidery can be any color. I've all seen them in their black charro outfits with white and red embroidery too.

I'm hoping for silver embroidery.

Ha. So the hint was right earlier, you said no mariachi when i asked. :) Now i am just hoping it isn't some nexomariachi with another 80's electric style guitar. With a plain acoustic guitar, all my prayers would be answered.

Ha!

Hoping for white embroidery, then all my ¡3 Amigos! MOCing dreams can come true. :excited:

Also, I really hope we get an acoustic guitar :moar:. I am surprised with all the new characters and moulds to come from the CMF series that we have had so few instruments.

I think x105Black would like that, he loves Nexo Knights! :P

Mariachi guy was confirmed a while back... :wink:

Don't forget the Mariachi guy!

I was confused on how you knew this, but then I remembered we had one a few series back. :tongue:

What is this supposed to mean?

I suppose Mexican mariachis use classic/spanish guitars, not acoustic, but the difference probably won't be noticeable in lego form. Hopefully it won't have any funny printing, that would ruin it.

Minifigure Mariachi? Sign me right up! Outside of the Secret Agent (just had a line of those end) and Spooky Boy (it'll really depend on the execution) this series is sounding really fun.

Edited by K_Tiger

Anyone having luck finding CMF 16 in Target Stores in the USA? Anyone from PA???

Wrong thread. I think you're looking for Series 15. :classic: