STAMP: Stickers Accross Multiple Pieces

TLC: The Lego Company

MOC: My Own Creation

Well these seem fine but the rest are non LEGO specific.

Could you possible provide a picture example of a STAMP?

I've put the non Lego specific for one reason: some of our members (Like me at the beginning) might not be aware of the meaning of IMO, LOL they read in threads.

I don't have any pics of STAMPs because all the sets that had some are dismantled. You have some in the Red Baron, Stopwith Camel if I remember correctly ;)

EDIT: its not the best pic but look at the tail of the Red Baron: http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=red+baron

Also look at the side and the tail of the Camel: http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=3451-1

Why are they using STAMPs and not using specially printed bricks like in the good old days? Is this another one of their short cuts to reduce cuts?

Why are they using STAMPs and not using specially printed bricks like in the good old days? Is this another one of their short cuts to reduce cuts?

Because that would mean split printing. One plate that says 'POL' and the other one says 'ICE'. STAMPs are bad, but better than split printing.

Adding to Bloody Jays point, some kids (yes kids, TLC main target audience) might not know which way round to put the pieces, stickers are so much easier for them to use.

Jon.

But then ya can't play with the LEGO in the bath because the stickers will come off...

Do you honestly play with LEGO in the bath? Moreover, do you play with a prisoner transport in the bath? ;)

Yeesh. Imagine the fun of playing with the X-pods in the bathtub. You'd loose more than half the pieces down the drain! :(

Actually I don't think very much of playing with any LEGO in the bath for that very reason. Except maybe Duplo. That wouldn't fit down the drain.

I've modified the format of the letters so they stand out more. I wasn't sure whether to leave the colon or not, so I removed it from the first half and left it for the latter half to compare.

He might of had interesting high seas adventures in his tub. Although I wouldn't recommend getting the canvas sails that close to moisture as mildew would form on them.

He might of had interesting high seas adventures in his tub. Although I wouldn't recommend getting the canvas sails that close to moisture as mildew would form on them.

I never tipped it over, but yeah. It was fun. I loved that boat - that is, until my old dog Rosie chewed up both ends of the hull.

I had a lego boat (I got rid of it after a little while) and I played with it in the bath, I loved splashing it and washing minifigs overboard (I was 7) ;)

I never tipped it over, but yeah. It was fun. I loved that boat - that is, until my old dog Rosie chewed up both ends of the hull.

Yet another tragic tale of lost LEGO... This is right up there with Grim's dad throwing out all his LEGO.

And what kind of LEGO boat did you have Darth Ewok?

Could you please provide pictorial examples Master Yoda?

OK Phes, I will edit the glossary and put a link to a good pic!!

EDIT: done!!