anothergol

[MOC] nanofigure-scaled AT-AT

Looks sweet, a baby AT-AT. Nice build. The only thing I want to nag about is the ankle. It looks a bit skinny.

Looks sweet, a baby AT-AT. Nice build. The only thing I want to nag about is the ankle. It looks a bit skinny.

thanks

I've tried to get the arch there, but the only hope seems to be a large bucket handle which only exists in pear light grey, which is a color I really don't like.

But I've continued working on it:

Nano%20AT-AT3.jpg

Little WIP while waiting for the missing parts

MicroAT-AT.jpg

I've put a light brick inside, because why not.

There was room for the pull-back motor that Lego uses for hooks in choppers, and it would have made sense here (nanofig climbing using grappling hook), but the drum part needed for the rope is a little too big to fit. Plus it would probably have moved upwards too fast, & there is certainly no room for gears.

Fetchez.jpg

Edited by anothergol

I wasn't really impressed by the initial pic from ldd but seing it in real, I kinda like it :) The overal impression is really good given the scale.

This is quite a cool microbuild.

Youve managed to get a lot of details out of some interesting pieceusage.

Im usually not browsing the SW forum a lot, so im glad i came by this MOC.

Well done ! :classic:

Pretty amazing how many details you were able to squeeze into this scale! Also the proportions are great and seem to be pretty accurate.

Thumbs Up!

thanks

Nice work! Could you provide us with instructions or some other views so we can build it ourselves?

sure, LXF here

http://www.fiastarta.com/Lego/NanoAT-AT/NanoAT-AT_Final.lxf

You will have to look at the pics around the feet, because the parts I used aren't in the LDD. It's the DGB round tile with stud, and the LBG part with a bar on both sides.

And of course the light brick is optional.

Not much of a fan of the Micro/nano craze but.....WOW!!!!! That's a lot of AT-AT in a small package! Nice work.

Edited by ecmo47

This really is amazing. Building my own larger at at walkers I know how hard it is to get all the correct angles and proportions.

Quite frankly I think this is exceptional, to do what you have done in a smaller scale is impressive to say the least.

Very very good

I just love this. i want to make a nanofigure scale hoth moc now. The pics with the snowspeeder on a stick are incredibly charming.