samiam391

LEGO Neuschwanstein Castle MOC- 4,300 pieces.

Yesterday i finished my latest project of my favorite castle, Neuschwastein in Germany.

I made a few changes along the way, and am very satisfied with the finished project. I've placed it proudly on display in the Library. It is comprised of approximately 4,300 LEGO bricks.

Dimensions are: 72x26x42cm

I hope you enjoy!

Unfortunately, I'm having difficulty adding more than one photo.

Credit to Thilo for instructions.

Display location:

Edited by samiam391

Only 4 days?? Man you did an amazing job there... By a 1st look I wouldnt think this moc has 4k pieces but I guess all of them are small cause of the scale! Great work.. Any extra pics? :wink:

Only 4 days?? Man you did an amazing job there... By a 1st look I wouldnt think this moc has 4k pieces but I guess all of them are small cause of the scale! Great work.. Any extra pics? :wink:

The entire project from start to beginning took much longer than 4 days... once I had everything sorted though the actual build only took 4 days to complete.

Just finished uploading more pictures... Eurobrick's picture uploader was giving me difficulty at first!

At the picture with the table I can clearly see its scale... Great moc mate..! Been there, awesome castle :)

Well whaddya know... I just bought the book "Castles of the World" and this one is on the cover. I think that's a great scale to build in and it looks fantastic. It makes a fine display piece without being gigantic. Excellent work!

I saw quite a few different LEGO creations of this famous castle, even supported some of them in LEGO ideas. Yours is perfect. Is it based on Hogward's castle? If so, you made amazing job to convert it into a replica of the masterpiece of German architecture. Keep on building!

this looks fantastic, friend, especially with only few days to build