Sign in to follow this  
steentje

CCC XIII

Hello,

I'll keep it short...

My entries for the CCC XIII, I wanted to participate with a lot more MOCs, but unfortunately time wasn't on my side.

Medieval Dungeon

23797753735_b684b73921_b.jpg

23689322722_cffa22303e_c.jpg

23771657996_5e3197c231_c.jpg

Miscellaneous Small

23268006964_73667463ce_b.jpg

23870094186_d5eec9e103_c.jpg

23870095536_f26d986a0e_c.jpg

Hope you like it and looking forward to your Comments

steentje

I really like the trees and the creature use in the second one. The creatures remind me of the tabletop minis game Warhammer. The road looks good, because it's worn and well-traveled.

Both are great but I like the second one the best, basically the same as what Hawklord said.

That Dungeon is great... I really like all those different pieces around who add to the atmosphere... The broken hands, lots of weird weapons etc... Great work :wub:

I really like the dungeon in terms of build quality. It just looks dark and foreboding like a dungeon should look and there are lots of nice details. The second is pretty good too, although I must confess all the strange creatures are beyond my interest. Overall you've done well with just these two entries.

but the road on the second one is a bit lackluster.

I have to agree with you on that one...I was short of time, but still wanted to post it before x-mas/new year

And many thanks to all the others...I wanted to do some castle stuff with chima figures and when I was told that chima is to be taken out of production, I ordered some figs and used them for my CCC entry...I wanted to do some more entries and create a story around it...but the lack of time :(

maybe next year will bring some more...