TheBrickBuilder14

[deleted]

Incredible. You really hit this thing on the head when it comes to scale. Actually, you hit this thing on the head with regards to all of it! :grin: I've got the official version on the way for Christmas, but I think I'll just use the parts to build a model similar to your version :moar: . Real shame this wasn't in the movie more. Besides the scale accuracy, I think my favorite part would have to be the brick-built turret. Just plain awesome, man! You've set a high standard for all future MOCs of the FO snowspeeder.

Edited by Junior Shark

I've been working on one of these for a couple of weeks, but it's going straight back in the parts bin after seeing this! It's outstanding! How did you those walls angled so well?!?

Great design and build...I think a lot of us will be MOCing this particular vehicle since like everyone has noticed how out of proportion the actual Lego version is. Kuddos!!!

Nice build ! Perfectly scaled !

It doesn't seems to have a big pieces count, build a small group of those speeders in a patrol would be an awesome diorama ! ;)

Ramses25

Looks great, the scale seems to be perfect! Also really nice that there are barely any studs exposed.

The craft design actually has something to it without all the flashy and unfitting stud shooter gimmicks :laugh:

Edited by BigEl

It looks pretty nice. Though the bottom is missing? It should look like a boat hull, like it could actually float. I wish I had a screengrab but it's pretty obvious in one of the split seconds it appears in the movie

If you look at the picture of the landing gear you can see the bottom very slightly. I decided to create it with plates instead of using the piece that I originally wanted to as that made the hull way too big. I am still trying to find a solution to make it fit but as of now I decided to go with the plates aproach.

I saw, but it should be way "deeper". I don't know how else to explain so here's a picture =P.

header.jpg

Notice how the engines (jet engines, waaaaaaaat????) are below the line dividing the upper and lower part of the speeder, and the bottom is more or less shaped like one of those swamp boat things.

Edited by khatmorg