Sign in to follow this  
jaapxaap

Freebuild: The Black Dragon (CCC-entry)

Hey all!

Here's my latest build to share with you!

It's a battleship from the Kyrrath army, that defends Kyrrath from dangers from the swamp...

Here are the Pics:

23803867346_569f99bf6f_z.jpg

23721579462_b792e6032d_z.jpg

23825100601_439b45c16c_z.jpg

23721579212_434f31d731_z.jpg

I hope you enjoy my build!

C&C Welcome!

Jaapxaap

Awesome ship and dragon head Jaapxaap! Wonderful job on the head and neck shaping with the horns, and I like how the ship looks a lot like a floating medieval house! :wink: Excellent swamp as well, of course! :thumbup:

That ship is awesome! The dragon bow looks very cool, i always enjoy brick-built dragon heads!

Edited by Windusky

This ship is just beautiful all through the build.

Even the base for it is awesome,

I love it ! :wub:

So unique and really fantastic looking! Great work on the head and the idea of a stone ship is outrageous but looks so good! Especially the back, but, well, the middle too and that wheel is excellent! The border is really good as well!

Highly unexpected but gorgeous build! I love the dragon head design :classic:

The fact that it's a ship defies the laws of physics...buuuuutttt, we do live in Nocturnus, so who needs physics when you got magical powers!!! Great job.

Such a fantastically wacky build :wub: Looks like a mobile fortress! Sweet texturing and shaping, and I like your choice of swampy water :thumbup:

Great work! That border is outstanding :wub:, but the rest of the build is also very nice. I love how it looks like a swimming castle. If there is anything I can critisize, it's the presentation. I'd love to see a picture of the dragon head where we can see some more of it's structure. Right now we can see it's shape, but no textures (which I imagine look great in real life) :wink:

An old mill and a black dragon fusion boat. The idea itself sounds crazy but the result is truly awesome! Very cool!

Whoa, I can't believe I haven't seen this yet... awesome job! This is so different, yet it fits Nocturnus perfectly.