Darkdragon

Sea Rats: Sign-up and Discussion

So this means that it will go back to Garvey? (Or was it Mardier?) Original Owners? You mean back to Dr_spock, who captured the vessel in the first place, I assume.

Back to dr_spock. I had forgotten that he captured it, but anyhow he MOCced it and named it.

Thanks Kai NRG. I did MOCed the ship but I didn't get to name it. I think Ska did that. Are any transaction forms required to be filled out?

Thanks Kai NRG. I did MOCed the ship but I didn't get to name it. I think Ska did that. Are any transaction forms required to be filled out?

I filled out an adjudication form which should be enough.

I took the kids to the 'Pirate Maze' in Tynemouth yesterday. Apparently this is a highly accurate historical recreation of pirate life. I learned some important Pirate Facts that you Sea Rats may find useful:

1) Pirate cannons actually squirted water

2) Pirates didn't hoard gold, they hoarded chocolate coins

3) Pirates liked playing crazy golf

4) In pirate times, dinosaurs still roamed the Earth

5) Pirates strictly observed health and safety rules at all times

6) Pirates are seriouly misunderstood; they were actually polite and helpful, especially to children.

I look forward to seeing some of these facts reflected in future MOCs here on BoBS.

I took the kids to the 'Pirate Maze' in Tynemouth yesterday. Apparently this is a highly accurate historical recreation of pirate life. I learned some important Pirate Facts that you Sea Rats may find useful:

1) Pirate cannons actually squirted water

2) Pirates didn't hoard gold, they hoarded chocolate coins

3) Pirates liked playing crazy golf

4) In pirate times, dinosaurs still roamed the Earth

5) Pirates strictly observed health and safety rules at all times

6) Pirates are seriouly misunderstood; they were actually polite and helpful, especially to children.

I look forward to seeing some of these facts reflected in future MOCs here on BoBS.

Hahaha, great thanks! I'll keep in mind the dinosaur thing. And of course being polite to children.

There could be children and dinosaurs on one of the new islands like The Land That Time Forgot or The Lost World. :classic:

No kidding, a saw a pirates in dinosaurs comic last week.

Hoping (very slim hope) to have my MCRA result build done today.

Ship names are updated on the first post. Maxim I, the ship that was captured by ESL was The Walrus.

No kidding, a saw a pirates in dinosaurs comic last week.

Hoping (very slim hope) to have my MCRA result build done today.

I've still got one to do.... *why am I sitting on this PC and watching Ant-man????* lol

Walrus Returns is one of your ships, but may I know what ship?

It never has been licenced, so I only can guess one of your original ships has changed names?

Walrus Returns is one of your ships, but may I know what ship?

It never has been licenced, so I only can guess one of your original ships has changed names?

It's the 4A King of Mardier. With a far cooler pirate name.

Perfect, thanks!

Well, this is your current ship list, this list can be found together with the other lists in the Ship Index

-

Sea Rats (for real Pirates, look to the Pirate section in the next post. Sea Rats are not real Pirates, they said that themselves)

Licenced

• Royal Fleet

[*]Captain Dulac's Crew (Kaiju)

• Bonnie Lass - Class 4A - Captured vessel => Drydocked
    • Nights Gold (by Kaiju) - Class 2 WR - Owner Kaiju - Captain Montgomery DuLac
    • Wight Spider (Kaiju) - Class 1 WR - Owner Kaiju - Captain Grayther Dave

[*]Captain Sinbad Crew (MKJoshA)

• Freddy's Rowboat (by MKJosha) - Class 0 Skiff - Owner MKJoshA
    • Golden Dragon (by MKJoshA) - Class 3A - Owner MKJoshA - Captain Sulu
    • (EL) Polla - Class 2T - Captured Eslandolan vessel => drydocked
    • Viper (by MKJoshA) - Class 2 A Armed Junk Flagship - Owner MKJoshA - Captain Sinbad

[*]Captain Susieh Feng Crew (Dr_Spock)

• Great Scott (by Dr-Spock) - Class 3 A - Owner Dr_Spock - Captured vessel, captured by Eslandola, regiven by Eslandola
    • White Skull (by Dr_Spock) - Class 2 A Armed Sloop - Owner Dr_Spock - Captain Susieh Feng

[*]Private Pirate Vessels

• Absolutely Fabulous (by Pombe) - Class 2 T - Owner Pombe - Captain Ethylene Glycol
    • Antigon's Fury (by Vedauwoo) - Class 3T2 Sloop - Owner Vedauwoo - Captain Rhys Flaidd DeTaillefer
    • Athena's Grace (by GulaGurag) - Owner GulaGurag - Captain Amara
    • Crimson Dragon (by Nivremis) - Class 1 F very small Xebec
    • Dindon (by Vedauwoo) - Class 2 T Cog - Owner Vedauwoo - Captain Detaillefer
    • Donatus (by Kwatchi) - Class 2 A - Owner Kwatchi - Captain Meloche
    • Little Rat (by Ulric Brickenheim) - Class 2 T - Owner Ulric Brickenheim - Captain Callia
    • Mardiers Revenge (by MiloNelsiano) - Class 2 WR Sloop - sunk
    • Novitius (by Comrade Commander) - Owner Comrade Commander - Captain Darksten
    • Parakeet (by CB4) - Class 2 F Lugger - Owner CB4 - Captain Richard Walton

Not Licenced

• Private Vessels
    • Dark Wolf (by Franco Clarke) - Class 2 WR Sloop - No owner - unknown captain
    • Fingernail (by Francesco Clarke) - Class 1 WR - No owner - unknown captain - FOR SALE
    • Incognito (by Dr_Spock) - Class 3T1 Armed Cog - Owned by Dr_Spock - Captain Brickbeard
    • Mirthless Jest (by Kaiju) - Class 3A - Owner Kaiju - Jack Yarnham
    • Shaman Azeban Catamaran (by Ilulz) - Class 1 F Catamaran - Owner: Ilulz - Captain Shaman Azeban
    • Unknown Disguised Skiff (by SkaForHire) - Class 0 Skiff - No owner
    • Unknown Pirate Ship (by Pimbo) - Class 4 A War Brig - No owner - Captain Guillaume Deburgess
    • Unknown Warship (by Captain Braunsfeld) - Class 5 A Heavy Sloop -- Legendary Sloop - not active anymore

Lost Ships

• Captured
    • Great Scott (by Dr-Spock) - Class 3 A - Captured vessel, recaptured by Eslandola
    • Oleon (by MKJoshA) - Class 3A - captured Oleon vessel, recaptured by unknown nation
    • Sea-fox (by Francesco Clarke) - Class 1 WR - Captured by Oleon
    • Warbringer (by Jacob Nion) - Class 2A - Captured by unknown nation
    • Wave of Knowledge (by Pombe) - Class 2 T Xebec - Captured by Mardier

[*]Destroyed

[*]

-

Note: ships build in May are not included yet

Every Sea Rat captain that captured at least one ship has its own Crew pirate_blush.gif

Edited by Maxim I

In the name of the Brethren of the Coast, I say humbly thank you for your effort, Harbour Master Maxim.

Edited by Jacob Nion

While it's possible I missed something, I don't think my ship Mardiers Revenge is sunk. It just had a Golden Voyage, so I don't think it's gone!

While it's possible I missed something, I don't think my ship Mardiers Revenge is sunk. It just had a Golden Voyage, so I don't think it's gone!

That would explain much :p

I think I missed now because I saw "sunk" behind it, but the sunk is a leftover of the copy paste of the original ship last month...

Gonna fix it :)

Thank you Maxim! I love our Sea Rats sub-title (not real pirates, they said that themselves)! One small note about Freddy's Row Boat. I drydocked it last month so I wouldn't have to pay extra for having 4 ships in my fleet.

Thank you Maxim! I love our Sea Rats sub-title (not real pirates, they said that themselves)! One small note about Freddy's Row Boat. I drydocked it last month so I wouldn't have to pay extra for having 4 ships in my fleet.

Just to be clear, you unlicenced it? :p

A drydocked ship is a ship that still is licenced, but unable to be used because no MOC or no upkeep paid

Just to be clear, you unlicenced it? :p

A drydocked ship is a ship that still is licenced, but unable to be used because no MOC or no upkeep paid

Ah, yes. I unlicensed it. I do intend to re-license it eventually though.

Hello, I have been away from LEGO, and building in paticular for a couple of months now, but I just came across thsi thread here and I found it really exciting.

I've always been a big pirate fan since I was a kid, and I was wondering if I could still join in.

Thank you

Hello, I have been away from LEGO, and building in paticular for a couple of months now, but I just came across thsi thread here and I found it really exciting.

I've always been a big pirate fan since I was a kid, and I was wondering if I could still join in.

Thank you

Yep, you can join in any time you like. :classic:

Thank you

Yes, of course :D Just make you signature figure and sign up, and you get 25 DBs. You also get 10 DBs for the first two MOCs each month. There are plenty of opportunities to get a flying start. The main challenges are a good way to start earning early. Nova Terelli have a big price pool for building there this month. Look around and you will find many more offers. You also get a free choice of ship up to and including class 2, and one free small property of your choice. Have fun. Edited by Sir Stig

Thank you

As stated above, the game mechanic gives a bit of a leg up to new players so you aren't left behind. I myself started late and game wise I was up to speed with the rest within a couple of months. Frankly, once you create your SigFig and first ship you'll find you're already able to participate in the different aspects of the game play.

And since this is the Sea Rats thread, just an FYI that we are just as active as the other three factions; we just do all our scheming in private rather than clutter the boards with needless prattle. pirate_blush.gif

As stated above, the game mechanic gives a bit of a leg up to new players so you aren't left behind. I myself started late and game wise I was up to speed with the rest within a couple of months. Frankly, once you create your SigFig and first ship you'll find you're already able to participate in the different aspects of the game play.

And since this is the Sea Rats thread, just an FYI that we are just as active as the other three factions; we just do all our scheming in private rather than clutter the boards with needless prattle. pirate_blush.gif

....and not to forget game rules are much easier for Sea Rats :)

If you are looking for bold adventures, tremendous treasures and tropical hideouts you knocked at the right door.

Thank you

Welcome aboard. pirate_classic.gif