Darkdragon

Sea Rats: Sign-up and Discussion

Welcome aboard, Gulagurag! (From a Corringtonian... :grin: )

So the "Friends"ly Pirates are among us, aye?

Sounds interesting! I'm curious to see what you have to share with us. :classic:

As has been prophesied by the oracle and ordained by the queen of the Amazons, the warrior known as Amara shall captain a ship under the banner of Captain Meloche. By extension, she shall serve the Sea Rats through his will.

Captain%20Amara%20of%20the%20Amazons_zpsc6cbyxrf.jpg

25111338421_ccf5068b91_q.jpgWelcome to the Nest!

So....does our 50% off license dealie-o also apply to ship licenses? (i.e.: do I only need 200 DB to license my 5T?)

So....does our 50% off license dealie-o also apply to ship licenses? (i.e.: do I only need 200 DB to license my 5T?)

It does not apply to ships.

Rumors of the new world that contained untold riches had spread east, and Captain Shen was intrigued. If the rumors were true, then Shen definitely wanted a piece of the action. If not, well at least there'd be plenty of easy targets with all the merchants seeking their own fortunes. Win win.

25256176362_95ae864a9e_z.jpg

Welcome to BoBS captain Shen !

It is a win win to attack peaceful merchants ? Perhaps... ;p

But only if you are a fan of apples because that is what you will earn by pillaging my ship...

Comrade Captain Darksten

character.jpg

A former Corrington loyalist, Darksten has deep ties to his homeland but prefers to operate outside of the "royal influence."

As the leader of a smuggling operation, Darksten has made a fair amount of fame and fortune for himself but continues to seek new ways to grow his business portfolio.

He prefers to keep his hands clean, using middle men and others to do any dirty work, but will not shrink from a fight when challenged.

Darksten views himself a gentleman first, and a pirate second.

Aaaargh...more piraatey hearties to fill the ranks!

Welcome aboard.....and don't forget to feed the parrot a cracker....pirate_blush.gif

A slightly belated Welcome Aboard to the new players. Always happy to see more Sea Rats.

On another note, I decided to take advantage of our new island and start my own settlement, Haven. You're all welcome to build there.

On another note, I decided to take advantage of our new island and start my own settlement, Haven. You're all welcome to build there.

I saw that this morning. Thanks for getting that ball rolling Kaiju. I look forward to staying in your new beach front resort hotel. :)

(Seriously, it was a nice build))

I saw that this morning. Thanks for getting that ball rolling Kaiju. I look forward to staying in your new beach front resort hotel. :)

(Seriously, it was a nice build))

Thanks. I think I'm going to post the fort tonight, if I don't decide to redo the lighthouse/beacon to be based on a ship's mast.

Can we set up a post or thread where all members can specify the "parts" for their minifigs? (sort like we did in AG)

At first I was thinking it would be nice to know the parts for the faction "leaders" for freebuilds and story....but it'd be even better to have the info for all the members as well.

Edited by Vedauwoo

Can we set up a post or thread where all members can specify the "parts" for their minifigs? (sort like we did in AG)

At first I was thinking it would be nice to know the parts for the faction "leaders" for freebuilds and story....but it'd be even better to have the info for all the members as well.

What is holding you back? pirate_wink.gif

Lead by example?

In other news, the fort is delayed while I reconsider the design. Had an idea to do something a bit more interesting than more log walls - part of the theme for my Haven builds is things being borrowed from the ships that brought the settlers there, so I'm temped to try something more complex for the fort to represent bits of it formerly being a ship.

Edited by kaiju

Ok...ok....jeez! lol

I think I will incorporate it into a freebuild....probably a tailor's shop and a thread that will be their "Guide to the fashions of The New World" where all players and factions can submit their info...

25572346742_6491803017_t.jpg

"Attention all Sea Rats! I have an announcement to make, this concerns money, so you probably want to pay attention."

25572254722_18f05890c6_c.jpg

25572346742_6491803017_t.jpg

"I have been looking over our list of buildings and landings, or lack thereof, and decided to offer a little incentive. I have here 5DB for each Sea Rat who Defends our Claims this month. Do your best for your faction, Sea Rats to rule the seas!"

(In other words, 5DB from the Sea Rats faction for each Sea Rat that enters Challenge II.)

You get additional DBs from entering in addition to potential price money. Look at the winners announced from challenge 1a and b.