Sign in to follow this  
Col. Brik

[K-E11] The Force Is With Nobody

Mission E-11 Fascini Cluster

Tags, Exploration,

We have been exploring these huge rocks for weeks now and I detected a man made structure on one of the larger asteroids so we decided to land and investigate.

"Sir, this looks like the entrance, what do you think?"

"I don't know Redshirt 4, those arrows and round door......could be a soda machine, or a bubbler."

"Bubbler sir?"

"Never mind......"

4F1TZotl.jpg

We found a silver device of some sort on one of the chambers. Redshirt 4 decided he wanted to hold it.

"Sir, there seems to be a on off switch.....should I activate it....while I point this end at me?"

"Nooooooooooooooooo"

m6UBPkSl.jpg

Well....at least I don't have to fill out his pay sheet this week.

cpsJ2SIl.jpg

We moved on, leaving the carnage behind us and found another room with a odd looking helmet in it. Concerned was I, odd it is.

The chamber was lit up with torches, a odd power was in the room. I couldn't put my finger on it as much as I forced myself to try.

Redshirt 3 decided he was going to be funny and put it on.

"Look sir, it fits.......arrrrrggghhhhh......You.....you will bow before me......there is some dark force......BOW"

"Redshirt, don't make me do it!"

"DARKSIDE!!!!"

qZNq1v9l.jpg

I sliced the poor reshirts head clean off....

vhdFXzTl.jpg

That's it, I am noping the heck outta this place, no way, no how do I want anything more to do with this odd hocus pocus stuff from wherever it came from!

2TGrFO0l.jpg

Yup, bury the entrance, don't tell anyone at all about this. Not even CEO Raven is going to hear about this. I am going to go back to my hanger, work on my ship and pretend this never happened. I am going to stick to being a Pilot, this exploration stuff is way above my pay grade.

odAxXgql.jpg

Edited by Col. Brik

My brain read this "Sir, there seems to be a on off switch.....should I activate it....while I put this end on me?" instead and I ended up totally misinterpreting the third picture :blush:

I am horrible, just horrible.

Edited by Isundir

My brain read this "Sir, there seems to be a on off switch.....should I activate it....while I put this end on me?" instead and I ended up totally misinterpreting the third picture :blush:

I am horrible, just horrible.

Welp, now that you mention it. My subconscious must have kicked in when I made the scene. :grin:

Ooo, so many fun SW references! (and I just watched ep VII)

Yup, bury the entrance, don't tell anyone at all about this. Not even CEO Raven is going to hear about this. I am going to go back to my hanger, work on my ship and pretend this never happened.

And how are you going to explain the deaths of those fine soldiers/exploresrs?

(they stumbled and fell and there bodies where never found :look::grin: yeh, happen all the time, we have a standard form for that :laugh: )

Edited by EpsilonEta

Ooo, so many fun SW references! (and I just watched ep VII)

And how are you going to explain the deaths of those fine soldiers/exploresrs?

(they stumbled and fell and there bodies where never found :look::grin: yeh, happen all the time, we have a standard form for that :laugh: )

I will bury the front office in TPS reports, you'll never have enough time to get through all the red tape ;)