Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

This list of sets seems to be too good to be true. 13 minifigs in 1200 piece set? Seriously man if you want to make fake list of sets at least make it seem believable. The only one of these 'leaked' sets I can kinda believe is Duel of Fates , if it's done in a way of Death Star Final Duel. But minifig count of 7 is too high to be true. So 'NO' to this list.

Yeah, definitely fake. BP2015 is Taylor Stevenson, who posted the "rumored" Geonosian Arena back in October.

Yeah, definitely fake. BP2015 is Taylor Stevenson, who posted the "rumored" Geonosian Arena back in October.

Good to know, now it makes sense. Thanks for making that connection. Hopefully the real list shows up this month sometime.

Good to know, now it makes sense. Thanks for making that connection. Hopefully the real list shows up this month sometime.

I wouldn't count on it. When did we get the list last year (this year technically)?

Indeed, there has been confirmation that the New Republic does exist in pre-TFA literature.

:sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

The rumoured sets are 100% accurate

Remember the rule:

'If the sets are inexplicable (i.e seemingly random sets that no one was asking for and don't feature anything from Episode 2), then the rumour is true. If the sets seem to make sense, with a lot of highly requested sets - you've got a made up list'

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That 19 count mini figure set is probably what Just2good meant by a new Death Star ...

OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!

It looks like the Rebel outfits in the new battlepack are modeled after the Battlefront Jakku DLC. And the packaging looks like a sandy landscape. After seeing the trailer for the DLC on YouTube, I'm 100% more on board with the Rebels battlepack.

Are you trying to post something IGRION, or just spamming?

I'm usually against people who make new accounts just to promote a YouTube channel, but he's posting BRAND NEW PHYSICAL...STUFF of all the new 2016 sets. This is a good thing, no?

Are you trying to post something IGRION, or just spamming?

Try a different browser or something. He's embedding YouTube videos of someone in Russia unboxing virtually all of the winter wave... Waiting to see if they have Takodana or the Resistance ship...

Still hate that Heavy Stormtrooper torso...it just looks bad.

I don't think it's that bad, I actually plan on buying 4 of those packs to make a heavy gunner squad.....which is probably exactly what TLG wants us to do.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Try a different browser or something. He's embedding YouTube videos of someone in Russia unboxing virtually all of the winter wave... Waiting to see if they have Takodana or the Resistance ship...

Ok, found the vids on Youtube.

Sorry IGRION.

I'm trying to decide if the 'blueprint' on the back of the Resistance ship indicates that the cockpit does rotate like a B-wing.

Remember: Gravity on starships is artificially generated. It could rotate without the passengers getting tossed about if the speed of rotation isn't too high. :wink:

I'm trying to decide if the 'blueprint' on the back of the Resistance ship indicates that the cockpit does rotate like a B-wing.

Remember: Gravity on starships is artificially generated. It could rotate without the passengers getting tossed about if the speed of rotation isn't too high. :wink:

It's funnier my way.

Besides, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something. Having multiple planes of gravity on a small ship is a good way to tear it apart when you try high-g maneuvers. A bigger ship can soak up the risk, but something shaped like that transport could get snapped in half like a Kit Kat.

Edited by Pcm979

I was thinking the cockpit to have no gravity, like most starfighters, and only the C&C/troop area being within the field.

What? Most Star Wars fighters have gravity.

The cannon/turret thing in the first order battlepack is just awful - I don't think I'll even bother putting it together, just sling it straight in the parts bin. Probably pick up a couple of the packs though, but probably more of the resistance packs. The rebels battlepack also beats the empire one in my eyes too.

I actually like the turret in the FO Battlepack, but same like before I think the most dissapointing thing about it is the lack in generic Stormtrooper minifigure.