Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I think the Kylo Renn figure reuses lloyds possessed head

It's not. Kylo Ren's head in the Takadona set is in flesh in color, while Lloyd's possessed head is Bright Yellowish Green in color.

Omg, Battle of Takodana set is so awesome! It's much better than I expected and we get 2 Stormtroopers! Can this set get any better? Like that the build is just the entrance to Maz's castle it gives an opportunity for modular sets like with Jabbas Palace. Love that Kylo Ren gets his face in this set and also helmet. Now I will have 2 Kylo's one with hood on( from Comnand Shuttle) , and one with his human face! And another Finn too, hope his face print is different than MF ones. So this set is a must buy for me! But this can't be said about Resistance Transport. I just don't like how it looks. But since it's the only way to get old Leia I might buy it when it goes on sale.

Yes! :excited: Battle on Takodana looks great; I was worried they wouldn't be able to do it justice with a $50 price point. And it's nice to see you get two stormtroopers instead of one. The color scheme is nice too because it's a break from all of the grey of TFA sets. Hopefully we start seeing these pop up in stores in mid December!

Ah yes, the preliminary picture did not show the second stormtrooper. This set looks perfect especially for its intended price point.On that note, is anyone aware of the piece count/price for the Resistance Troop Transport?

Edited by ChristopherLee

I wonder what the loose black 1x1 round studs in the takodana set are for. They seem to be in a hole in the castle steps in the box image. Maybe they are catapulted out to represent rubble from an explosion. Any ideas?

Battle of Takodana looks like a fantastic set! The Minifigure selection is great with that unhelmeted Kylo being a nice addition, and the inclusion of two Stormies is great. That means that buying this, the Shuttle, and the First Order Transport will provide me with a fair few Stormies already! Very, very happy. Not to mention the build looks good and that flag piece looks really nice with the printing!

The Resistance troop transport is also awesome in my eyes, although I really dislike the Yellow visor prints on the minifigure heads. Just looks of IMO, especially when the helmet glass is yellow anyway.

Great looking sets! These are all slated for a early January release, correct?

Expecting them late Dec or early Jan.

Don't forget we have a TFA battle pack in the same wave with 2 more Stormies...

The black bits appeared to be stored in the box. Canon balls?

Not a huge StarWars fan but that battle of Takodana will sell like hotcakes. Kyle Ren and Finn in an inexpensive set is a great way to get both characters. May choose to pick this up!

I will definitely be getting Battle of Takadona for obvious reasons and I really like the troop transport too, especially since it appears to be the latest version of the B-Wing and it comes with General Leia and what could be Admiral Ackbar or just a random Mon Cal.

I will definitely be getting Battle of Takadona for obvious reasons and I really like the troop transport too, especially since it appears to be the latest version of the B-Wing and it comes with General Leia and what could be Admiral Ackbar or just a random Mon Cal.

I wonder if the in-universe vehicle will be referred to as a successor to the B-wing, or a whole new idea...

At least the printed head showing Kylo Ren's mask will still be exclusive to the shuttle - now everyone is happy! It's a little unfortunate that the figures can't stand up inside of the troop transport, but it still looks like an alright set.

I'll definitely be getting both.

To be fair it's a totally different craft (a transporter) , but it certainly looks like a similar design inspired by the B wing or from the same designers. Wasn't Ackbar something to do with bringing them to the rebels?

Battle of Takodana looks like a fantastic set! The Minifigure selection is great with that unhelmeted Kylo being a nice addition, and the inclusion of two Stormies is great. That means that buying this, the Shuttle, and the First Order Transport will provide me with a fair few Stormies already! Very, very happy. Not to mention the build looks good and that flag piece looks really nice with the printing!

The Resistance troop transport is also awesome in my eyes, although I really dislike the Yellow visor prints on the minifigure heads. Just looks of IMO, especially when the helmet glass is yellow anyway.

Those yellow visors are molded in to the helmet, like the resistance X wing helmets. the figures are normal, standard flesh prints with no visor printing ;)

To be fair it's a totally different craft (a transporter) , but it certainly looks like a similar design inspired by the B wing or from the same designers. Wasn't Ackbar something to do with bringing them to the rebels?

I think the B-wing was a design project by the mon calamari, and the project was lead by ackbar-I think.

I think the B-wing was a design project by the mon calamari, and the project was lead by ackbar-I think.

Well, that was in the old canon. It was recently revealed in Rebels that the B-Wing was designed by a Mon Calamari named Quarrie on the planet of Shantipole.