Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Why do I have the urge use it as a receptacle for fecal matter?

But seriously, it's nice to get a better view of that polybag version of Finn.

Late December or January 1st, same as the other 2016 Winter sets.

Sounds like a reasonable release date!

The Force Awakens battle packs look so detailed,I'm going to save money to get at least 2 of each.

I haven't bought a Micro Fighter yet, but that Resistance pilot with the blue markings in the X-Wing one is really tempting.

I haven't bought a Micro Fighter yet, but that Resistance pilot with the blue markings in the X-Wing one is really tempting.

I don't own a Microfighter yet either, but Hera's Ghost is a definite buy for me!

Is that a toilet seat on the right?

You use toilets that don't have holes in them?

Wait.......nevermind, I don't want to know.

I'm also a bit excited we are getting a castle like building for the Battle of Takodanda (probably misspelled that). I love it any time we get a more architectural set in the Star Wars set. :laugh:

I'm also a bit excited we are getting a castle like building for the Battle of Takodanda (probably misspelled that). I love it any time we get a more architectural set in the Star Wars set. :laugh:

I'm excited just to get a building.

I know the set is confirmed but its actual description? Has it been shown somewhere?

I know the set is confirmed but its actual description? Has it been shown somewhere?

A foreign retailer has 'Battle at the castle of Maz' in the title so I'm assuming some castle bit will be included.

Does anyone know whether any 2016 sets set for release in January 2016 will be released in mid-December in Canada? I'm interested in Star Wars....but other themes as well, which will probably be off-topic.

A foreign retailer has 'Battle at the castle of Maz' in the title so I'm assuming some castle bit will be included.

Understandable assumption. Hopefully it is truule and we don't get some trees and wall panels.

Does anyone know whether any 2016 sets set for release in January 2016 will be released in mid-December in Canada? I'm interested in Star Wars....but other themes as well, which will probably be off-topic.

Lego sets usually show up in early-mid December in Toys r us and other stores. But this year Lego has been pretty good at maintaining release dates, so they might only show up in stores when they are planned to in January. Especially ep7 sets, while sets based on 6 previous movies may appear on shelves like they always do in December.

You use toilets that don't have holes in them?

Wait.......nevermind, I don't want to know.

I use toilets with toilet covers..

There is a new TV spot that shows Maz Kanata with Finn and his lightsaber and Finn fighting a Stormtrooper with some sort of electro-rod on Takudana. Do you think this Stormtrooper could be a possible 4th minifigure of the Duel on Takudana set?

There is a new TV spot that shows Maz Kanata with Finn and his lightsaber and Finn fighting a Stormtrooper with some sort of electro-rod on Takudana. Do you think this Stormtrooper could be a possible 4th minifigure of the Duel on Takudana set?

It will most likely have 2 electric rod stormtroopers and with maybe a new fin?