Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

The mini figures in the battle packs (minus the TFA resistance one) look fantastic but I was bored by the rest of the sets that I have seen in detail so far. Maybe once there are more pictures of the rest of the sets I'll change my mind about this wave.

Does anyone know if the resistance fighters in the Battle pack are the standard troopers and all the rest we will see will have the brown helmets? Or are those just a variant from the standard troopers?

What's wrong with the new Resistance helmets? Not a McQuarrie fan? :laugh: I keed, I keed. You actually bring up a good point. So far, we have seen un-helmeted Resistance troopers in the FO Transporter set and the TFA trailers. However, the Resistance Trooper action figure has a helmet, and both of next year's Resistance Lego sets almost exclusively feature helmeted troopers. Do the troopers in the trailers not yet have their helmets on? Do the helmeted troopers represent some kind of elite force? Is the lack of helmets in the FO Transporter set another symptom of "concept art" syndrome, meaning Lego never knew about the Resistance helmets in time for the 2015 wave? Or is it just anything goes, and some have helmets and some don't? Basically, no one knows for sure, and we'll probably have to wait for the movie to find out.

Edited by Junior Shark

lets have a moment of silence for Daniel Fleetwood the first guy to see the force awakens he became one with the force just now

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

How incredibly inappropriate and in poor taste.

Daniel Fleetwood may have been a huge fan of Star Wars, but this quote is hardly applicable in memoriam. To the casual observer (and erstwhile poster), it trivializes and whitewashes Daniel's passing for the sake of regurgitating a "cool" line from a movie.

Lets have a moment of silence for Daniel Fleetwood the first guy to see the force awakens he became one with the force just now

The force will be with him......always.

How incredibly inappropriate and in poor taste.

Daniel Fleetwood may have been a huge fan of Star Wars, but this quote is hardly applicable in memoriam. To the casual observer (and erstwhile poster), it trivializes and whitewashes Daniel's passing for the sake of regurgitating a "cool" line from a movie.

....bit extreme isn't it? There's clearly no intent of harm or an offensive nature. At least it's respecting what Daniel's greatest passion was, so it's hardly an atrocity.

Seriously though, thoughts go out to mr Fleetwood's relations. Respect to him and how hard he has fought against this disease. Fitting that it is actually rememberance day today, even if just coincidental and unrelated.

Anyway! I'm gettin all depressed here and I'm sure an admin will shout at us for straying off topic so, back to LEGO!

lets have a moment of silence for Daniel Fleetwood the first guy to see the force awakens he became one with the force just now

Damn...was hoping he could at least live to theatrical release

"Not gone, merely marching far away" -Mandalorian proverb

And if we young children could understand the simple concept of "if it's not lego Star Wars related rumor , don't post", we wouldn't have this bickering up above...

5 year old concept kiddies...

Red light = don't go

Green light = go

Rumor = post

Ps thanks for the 9 year olds for posting what's a must buy. Do you care what I'm eating for lunch? I'm eating pork and macaroni... Exactly. No one cares.

However, back on topic... Couldn't read all the previous posts. To the true contributors, are you guys aware if this poly bag c3po has been distributed worldwide already? Or is lego slowly releasing this to different areas of the world slowly over the next few months and first quarter of 2016?

Oh, are we going to start name calling? [crying] Schneeds, you're breaking my heart!

Move along child, this is not the chat to be posting in. Private msg me if you have an issue so we can keep this chat clean for others.

However tragic, it would have been more appropriate to place a rest in peace post in the Culture and Media topics...

For the record I said at the end of my post that we should get back to LEGO......just sayin

Aaaaaanyway, I apologise for digressing. Back to LEGO.

Got a question; do we know any of the other figures that may or may not appear in the Takodona set? 3 just seems a bit short for a $60/ÂŁ50 set

Ok, now we back to Lego!

About the UCS sets, will there be any more UCS sets released in next year ? (Hoth Base "UCS" playset excluded)

I wouldn't think so. We normally have a trend of 1 per year (Ewok village 2013, Sandcrawler 2014, Slave 1 2015..)

Unless we are getting a Daniel Fleetwood Star Wars LEGO figure this wouldn't be the thread to talk about it.

I wouldn't think so. We normally have a trend of 1 per year (Ewok village 2013, Sandcrawler 2014, Slave 1 2015..)

In 2013 we also had the X-Wing, and in 2015 the Tie Fighter.

We will just have to wait and see if we get one or two in 2016...

In 2013 we also had the X-Wing, and in 2015 the Tie Fighter.

We will just have to wait and see if we get one or two in 2016...

It seems that we get 2 every other year. 2013 two, 2014 one, 2015 two. So maybe only the echo base 2016 and then two UCS 2017?

Edited by Mymaker123

It seems that we get 2 every other year. 2013 two, 2014 one, 2015 two. So maybe only the echo base 2016 and then two UCS 2017?

I would be very surprised if we only see one SW UCS set in 2016, and a playset at that. Particularly with all the hype surrounding TFA, future movies and the exponential growth in Lego popularity, especially amongst AFOLs.

Unless we are getting a Daniel Fleetwood Star Wars LEGO figure this wouldn't be the thread to talk about it.

well he is a canon jedi now, he might only be made as a test like r2-kt and gorge lucas was

also any one know if the minifigure trade tru even that was in canada be in the usa? im thinking about trading all my double minifigs and getting a wookie army

2012 got the B-wing and R2D2. So the trend doesn't follow

Ok, now we back to Lego! About the UCS sets, will there be any more UCS sets released in next year ? (Hoth Base "UCS" playset excluded)

Well, supossedly the new Death Star should be out next year

I think lego should do that, and include him something like jedi bob in the gunship from ~12 years ago