Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

@HawkLord It is still listed as "Hall Of Mirrors" on the shelf at my Target after two months. Also for $49.99, which they had to/have to honor.

Great, so now whenever there's a legit "rumour" from a trusted source we don't know if it's what it is or just a codename?

Huh?

Hall of Mirrors was a codename for a TFA scene.

I don't know what's up with the A-Wing or Anakin's Podracer. They came from Shop@Home.

Huh?

Hall of Mirrors was a codename for a TFA scene.

I don't know what's up with the A-Wing or Anakin's Podracer. They came from Shop@Home.

Is there another A-Wing set rumored?

Is there another A-Wing set rumored?

There was one in my original rumor bunch for a Walmart release. :shrug_confused:

Final set names, nothing too new.

75143 Confidential A Wing Starfighter

So the code names for The Force Awakens sets came out around the end of March last year so do you guys think that we will get the names for the Rogue One sets around the same time this year?

So the code names for The Force Awakens sets came out around the end of March last year so do you guys think that we will get the names for the Rogue One sets around the same time this year?

When foreign stores post summer listings, I'd say so.

Just saw a clearer picture of the Rebels Tarkin, what a great yet disappointing figure. The head and hairpiece are perfect but the tan uniform that has the exaggerated Rebels version of the officer tunic, gahh. It was fine for standard officers but on Tarkin it just feels so so so wrong

I wouldn't say the hair is perfect either. He clearly doesn't have dark grey hair on the TV show; it's more of a lighter grey. This piece would've worked better for a Clone Wars version of Tarkin, however.

Just saw a clearer picture of the Rebels Tarkin, what a great yet disappointing figure. The head and hairpiece are perfect but the tan uniform that has the exaggerated Rebels version of the officer tunic, gahh. It was fine for standard officers but on Tarkin it just feels so so so wrong

I wouldn't say the hair is perfect either. He clearly doesn't have dark grey hair on the TV show; it's more of a lighter grey. This piece would've worked better for a Clone Wars version of Tarkin, however.

I will buy only head and build my version of Tarkin.

21268.jpg

973pb1793c01.jpg?1

And we have great OT Tarkin.

Edited by La Chupacabra

Any chance of pointing us towards the photo? ;)

Mods if this counts as a leak please delete this. It didn't fit the normal criteria as far as I could tell so I don't see the problem. If it is my apologies.

25104789574_6f5e9b2331_c.jpg

Mods if this counts as a leak please delete this. It didn't fit the normal criteria as far as I could tell so I don't see the problem. If it is my apologies.

It's not a leak, we had photos since Germany toy fair brah

To me the Tarkin minifig doesn't look like Tarkin at all. Also the black arms on Sabine are really bothering me. Anyone know what color arms would be better or is black more accurate?

To me the Tarkin minifig doesn't look like Tarkin at all. Also the black arms on Sabine are really bothering me. Anyone know what color arms would be better or is black more accurate?

This version of Sabine is spot on to her Rebels season 2 outfit, so black arms are perfect choice. Overall this version of Sabine is much better than her season 1 minifigure from 2015.

I think Vader doesn't look great here either. No leg printing? The last two Vader's we've had (ISD and final duel) both had better printing than this.

Why not just link the video? :look:

I'm curious to see if Vader will have different head printing than the Final Duel version. I'd really like an angrier expression than he has in that set.

Why do they have to give every figure an ugly pistol? Just inflating the piece count on an already high price per piece set... sadly I have to get this because of Darth Vader and his Tie Advanced.

This version of Sabine is spot on to her Rebels season 2 outfit, so black arms are perfect choice. Overall this version of Sabine is much better than her season 1 minifigure from 2015.

Black is definitely the right color choice, but she is in serious need of arm printing.