Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I am off to the London Toy Fair later this month, although I can't take pictures I will get as much detailed info about any upcoming and future sets there (especially SW) I seriously can't wait!

Great! I can't wait.

I am off to the London Toy Fair later this month, although I can't take pictures I will get as much detailed info about any upcoming and future sets there (especially SW) I seriously can't wait!

Nice!

Finally got Takodana in the mail today. I love this set! The figures are great and the build is nice. Is it with $60? Eh, I guess. It's pretty big when it's all spread out. I got it for $50 and had a few gift cards so I took the chance. I also got 2 constraction figures today. Kylo is huge!

Can't wait for the summer sets, because this is probably my last SW set for now.

Edited by CM4Sci

If it is indeed a UCS set rather than a playset, I doubt it wil have any ties. But that's a very good connection I never would've thought of.

UCS dosent mean it has to just be a model with very little interior. The Death Star that has just retired was an UCS play set.

Regarding Snoke, don't expect him this year, but definitely look forward to 2017. I'm curious about the May the 4th promotion... Could it be who I think it is...

Regarding Snoke, don't expect him this year, but definitely look forward to 2017. I'm curious about the May the 4th promotion... Could it be who I think it is...

Who do you think it is?

MATT DAMON?

Ok, jokes aside, Luke?

Hopefully it's Elan Sleezebaggano. It's an atrocity that Lego has deferred creating such a pivotal character for this long.

If it's Luke, a normal minifigure with a hooded piece would be so disappointing. Why can't they just use the flippin Graduaton Guy gown for cloaks?

Hopefully it's Elan Sleezebaggano. It's an atrocity that Lego has deferred creating such a pivotal character for this long.

It's an atrocity that he was given such a ridiculous name.

I'm hoping for Luke as the May the 4th promotion. Bearded Luke would be great.

Who do you think it is?

Luke would be a no brainer, but they did admiral yularen last year which is such an odd choice. Lego could definitely surpsrise us again.

I'm sure it will be Luke, if its to be an important character. The film will most likely be on DVD by then, so it would be perfectly okay for them to release him, especially since he's the only non-droid main character not released yet.

Otherwise, I don't know. Enlighten us, amazingbricks. :wink:

Edited by Aegis2000

When deciding upon a may the 4th minifigure, think lego tries to choose characters that are of some interest to the fans, but not likely to come in a regular set, like a special variant of a main character, or a 1-second-of-screen-time character. Even though Luke is one of the most important characters in star wars, he did not have that big of a role in TFA, and I think it would be hard to include him in a set. Therefore, I think it is highly probable we will get him when May rolls around.

When deciding upon a may the 4th minifigure, think lego tries to choose characters that are of some interest to the fans, but not likely to come in a regular set, like a special variant of a main character, or a 1-second-of-screen-time character. Even though Luke is one of the most important characters in star wars, he did not have that big of a role in TFA, and I think it would be hard to include him in a set. Therefore, I think it is highly probable we will get him when May rolls around.

Didn't you hear? We're supposed to get Luke in the

Luke's Jedi Island set. Comes with Irish stone huts, stone stairs, stone walls, stones, grass, plus Luke, Rey, and a discount Millenium falcon.

Like you said, highly unlikely to get him in a set. Cannot wait for May 4th if it indeed is him.

I have a horrible feeling Episode VII Luke Skywalker will be a Comic-Con 2016 Exclusive Limited Edition minifigure.... going for $200+ on Ebay!!!! :cry_sad:

Could we possibly see the Luke with the robes and cloak on from TFA as a May 4th promo and a different version of him in episode 8 sets? I agree with amazing bricks that Snoke will not be the May 4th minifig because he was just a hologram in TFA and will probably be in episode 8 and possibly episode 9 sets.

We got Tasu Leech in the Falcon... Why not Bala-tik or a Guavian Death Gang member for May 4th?

Can't argue that he had plenty of dialogue compared to certain other folks.

Edited by rollermonkey

certain other folks.

Haha, yeah.....:sceptic:

I have a horrible feeling Episode VII Luke Skywalker will be a Comic-Con 2016 Exclusive Limited Edition minifigure.... going for $200+ on Ebay!!!! :cry_sad:

Speak no more of it! :sick: I don't think this would happen though, I feel he would be too high of a demand for this to happen, loads of unhappy people/fans/collectors.

We got Tasu Leech in the Falcon... Why not Bala-tik or a Guavian Death Gang member for May 4th?

Can't argue that he had plenty of dialogue compared to certain other folks.

They are probably keeping them for a Rathtars playset inside Han's cargo ship ( forgot the name )

They are probably keeping them for a Rathtars playset inside Han's cargo ship ( forgot the name )

I thought about that as a set. It'd be amazing! However, they wouldn't do the entire ship, it'd be too expensive, it'd have to be large. I don't really know if I'd expect any more gang members.