Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

On 12/24/2016 at 5:42 AM, Richpepperell said:

The hatch is a fairly easy fix - but should actually open to the side. 

Looks really good. I'm going to have to do this too, if you don't mind. :classic:

On 12/21/2016 at 3:05 AM, atlas said:

Seconding the compliments for this set, although the minifigures are underwhelming and only make 4, the set itself is marvellous I think. The 'pill' assembly is one of the most solid things I've ever made, and the whole thing is very sturdy. No unnecessary play features and the spring shooters are easily removable. Sitting next to krennics shuttle landed, it dwarfs it really, and nearly weighs as much despite the 'small' number of pieces (543). This is quite misleading, there isn't much technic and most of the build is bricks and large plates so it's good value if you ignore the minifigures. Stickers aren't essential and only add detail which is exact,y what they should do. Nearly a perfect set, but that's because I'm a minifig snob and would have loved a couple of other imperials - an officer with a different rank than the usual 3 red 3 blue is more than welcome. It was delightful to build it and there are some very clever parts involved in the construction. Highly recommend it if anyone interested can find it for an acceptable price (I got mine for $76 aud)

also, I should add that this is coming from someone who more often than not parts out sets without even building them once ,although I don't do that much with bigger sets. This is one that I will be clearing some shelf space for, it's just great. 

I love the TIE Striker too. Generic minifigs + ship of which there are many in the movie = great set for army building.

Also, for non-3-red-3-blue Imperials,

75159 Death Star

Edited by VaderFan2187

On 1/1/2016 at 0:01 AM, Legofan2001 said:

Come on when are they going to do more cloud city sets and AT St would be nice

I can't believe I made this post way before we even knew about the at st

On 07/02/2016 at 2:32 AM, Brick Productions 2016 said:

Lego Star Wars: AT-ST - 75153 - £39.99.

- 3 Minifigures.

MY GOSH  *oh2*

I get he was making up fake BS lists but how did he get nail this??