Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I was just looking at the polybag FO star destroyer, and is it just me, or do they have the Death Star on there?

8 hours ago, Kman860 said:

I was just looking at the polybag FO star destroyer, and is it just me, or do they have the Death Star on there?

Hehe, you're right, it's ridiculous :laugh:

19 hours ago, Kman860 said:

Wow, haha. Little did we know that would be a look into a future LSW set. Let's hope the same goes for the falcon on the death star box ;)

3 hours ago, jhaelego said:

Wow, haha. Little did we know that would be a look into a future LSW set. Let's hope the same goes for the falcon on the death star box ;)

That would be nice :sweet:

Looking back over previous packaging, has it ever been an indicator of future sets? Have LEGO been leaving easter eggs and we've not been paying attention?

You can get the A-Wing pilot polybag at TRU with a $30 or more LEGO Star Wars purchase in the US now.

I have build the Krennic´s Imperial Shuttle and I was nicely surprised, that finally is possible to place the minifigure under it when the stairs are lowered so it looks like he is coming out from the ship.

For those that live in the US and want the pilot promo from TRU it begins this Thursday. I went in today and got the hover tank and asked about the promotion,

Hey guys, so there's a sale going on in Australia and both the U-Wing and Krennic's Shuttle are both included ($88 and $99 respectively) and I was wondering which one you would recommend.

6 hours ago, Ninja of Fire said:

Hey guys, so there's a sale going on in Australia and both the U-Wing and Krennic's Shuttle are both included ($88 and $99 respectively) and I was wondering which one you would recommend.

Both, they are good for different reasons!

6 hours ago, Ninja of Fire said:

Krennic for sure. 

9 hours ago, Ninja of Fire said:

I quite like Krennic's shuttle a more but I tend to like the Empire sets.

I'm really liking the figures in it and the look of the ship is just so cool...

12 hours ago, Ninja of Fire said:

Krennic's Shuttle for sure but U-WING might be underrated set.

I also bought Krennic's Shuttle first then when I saw u-wing over and over again, it looks better and better so I got U-WING yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Kimguroo said:

Krennic's Shuttle for sure but U-WING might be underrated set.

I also bought Krennic's Shuttle first then when I saw u-wing over and over again, it looks better and better so I got U-WING yesterday. 

Indeed, the U-Wings is a lot nicer than I had expected. It is one of the sets that looks better in real than in pictures. Furthermore you should think of it as a gunship/troop transport-hybrid, not a snub fighter.

In the end, it is all about what one prefers: if you are an Empire-Fan and like the black 80ies stealth-look, the Shuttle is a must-have. If you are an Alliance-Fan and like gunships/troop transports, the U-Wing is for you. However my opinions may change when I see the movie. It is hard to jugde licensed sets without really knowing the source materiel.

18 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Isn't the last trailer coming out any day now? Then we'll can get a better picture of the real deal

I believe the trailer that came out a couple weeks ago was the final trailer? It was the best trailer we got so far IMO, the previous ones were very underwhelming. But that last trailer has got me pumped! I think I've seen it more than 20 times.

Also, the latest trailer has a very generous dosage of Krennic's shuttle. We barely saw it in previous footage, so I'm glad to see it featured more heavily in the latest trailer. The Lego model looks great in comparison!

Got the first order general poly bag today for $5 :) it's surprisingly good! The arm printing is a nice touch, and his face is very useful. 

Edited by amazingbricks

18 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

Got the first order general poly bag today for $5 :) it's surprisingly good! The arm printing is a nice touch, and his face is very useful. 

What else have you used his head for?

Edited by Sneakguest

I only got one during the Force Friday, but recently waltzed in the same Toys R Us earlier this week and saw a pile of the polybags dumped in the bin, couldn't resist but to get more of them.  Didn't realized how detailed the arms and the face was!

On 28-10-2016 at 7:46 AM, Ninja of Fire said:

There's a generic star wars questions thread for these kind of questions. They should not be posted in the Rumors topic. Thanks!

Now, please back to the original discussion.

But if a polybag will be released like the C-3PO was during christmas last year, will it be counted as a 2016 or a 2017 figure?