Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Also, Target DPCIs so if you wanna search.. go ahead.

204-00-1808 - $30 - Hovertank

204-00-1809 - $40 - AT-ST

204-00-1810 - $90 - Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

204-00-1812 - $70 - TIE Striker

204-00-1813 - $80 - U-Wing

204-00-1814 - $40 - SW Advent Calendar

204-00-1816 - $25 - Jyn Erso

204-00-1817 - $25 - K-2S0

204-00-1818 - $25 - Death Trooper

Edited by CM4Sci

Do you guys think all LEGO Stores will have the sets on september 30th? I'm planning to make the trip from Amsterdam to Oberhausen in Germany (2,5 hour drive) to buy the complete wave.

The Hovertank set is actually £30, all the sets are listed on the Disney Store and Toys'R'us websites

Really pleased to see the price point on this is lower than expected. Happy with this for a day one purchase. Mind you, the U wing is a fiver more than I thought, so swings and roundabouts!

Also, Target DPCIs so if you wanna search.. go ahead.

204-00-1808 - $30 - Hovertank

204-00-1809 - $40 - AT-ST

204-00-1810 - $90 - Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

204-00-1812 - $60 - TIE Striker

204-00-1813 - $80 - U-Wing

204-00-1814 - $40 - SW Advent Calendar

204-00-1816 - $25 - Jyn Erso

204-00-1817 - $25 - K-2S0

204-00-1818 - $25 - Death Trooper

The price you have listed for the TIE Striker is incorrect; it's still $70. Just checked.

Do you guys think all LEGO Stores will have the sets on september 30th? I'm planning to make the trip from Amsterdam to Oberhausen in Germany (2,5 hour drive) to buy the complete wave.

They usually have new sets in time for the release day, at least in my experience. I'd call ahead and ask just to be sure.

Edited by Nokturn

The price you have listed for the TIE Striker is incorrect; it's still $70. Just checked.

They usually have new sets in time for the release day, at least in my experience. I'd call ahead and ask just to be sure.

Oops, sorry. Fixed.

Don't the UK prices include VAT but the American prices don't? Could. Not be why it seems weird?

They do, but that doesn't explain why some are priced higher than the dollar value while others are priced at the same number as dollars and others are below. It's the inconsistency that bugs me

Thanks I didn't notice them on brickset, they all seem reasonable bar the tie.

The prices weren't on the set pages, I found them on their summary of the sets.

It's odd that the DS page has a mix of "this is a stand-in" but they have a description that clearly states what it is. Also, it doesn't have any indication of VIP release, is that normal?

Just to be clear:

Hi All. As the images are now officially shared through several channels including our own facebook channel, then I hereby cancel the below embargo set date of September 30th on showing images.

I am sorry about the confusion on all the Star Wars related announcements and embargos.

@Kim Thomsen, LEGO Community @ Engangement

Posted today!

Thanks, Cwetqo. :classic:

One final point that I think needs to be addressed:

The embargo can only continue until LEGO themselves release images, which they have. As have all the other Rogue One toy manufacturers. Someone's got their wires crossed here at EB it seems...

I've held my tongue ever since becoming a member here. This is my last post and I'm signing out. It's a toy forum for god sake. Lighten up with the North Korean censorship attitude.

...and if TLG says the embargo is still on EB, then it's time to shut the place down, because that means they hate you.

I posted to the official pictures on the official Lego Facebook page yesterday and wasn't told off for it. I assumed that, with them being official pictures on the official Lego Facebook page we could now openly share and discuss them, even more so with them being on the official Lego website, along with official videos of these sets.

These are toys. You're grabbing your pitchforks because you can't post pictures of toys on a website a few weeks earlier, even though those pictures are easily found elsewhere on the Internet. Neither TLG nor EB is trying to censor your opinions; TLG made a reasonable request that EB not aid the distribution of leaked images, we respect that, and we're not going to make assumptions about that based on what happens on other fan sites. What those sites choose to do and what you do on those sites has little to no effect on what EB chooses to do. With all due respect, we're not five years old. This is not a game of "If someone else is doing something ethically dubious, it's okay for me to go back on my promises, too!" Eurobricks is a site for adults. Act like it.

They do, but that doesn't explain why some are priced higher than the dollar value while others are priced at the same number as dollars and others are below. It's the inconsistency that bugs me

The prices weren't on the set pages, I found them on their summary of the sets.

I'd rather they were inconstant than consistently higher :tongue: .

Got it :wink: .

Krennic's shuttle seems like an engineering marvel; incredibly huge wingspan, the whole model can open up, maximised and good looking interior and add bad megablocks figures. And no major design megabluck up like Kylo's beaten horse shuttle. Oh and the price is pretty great!

The U-Wing looks equally impressive: they did get the wings proper, the underneath cargo hold appears to be huge, upper and under side canopies, nice figs.

It seems that this whole wave dodged a lot of design bullets!

My only criticism is the price of the Striker and that some aspects of the AT-ST looks meh but overall very happy about these sets, I almost forgive Lego for that lazy Death Star :)

Thanks, Cwetqo. :classic:

One final point that I think needs to be addressed:

These are toys. You're grabbing your pitchforks because you can't post pictures of toys on a website a few weeks earlier, even though those pictures are easily found elsewhere on the Internet. Neither TLG nor EB is trying to censor your opinions; TLG made a reasonable request that EB not aid the distribution of leaked images, we respect that, and we're not going to make assumptions about that based on what happens on other fan sites. What those sites choose to do and what you do on those sites has little to no effect on what EB chooses to do. With all due respect, we're not five years old. This is not a game of "If someone else is doing something ethically dubious, it's okay for me to go back on my promises, too!" Eurobricks is a site for adults. Act like it.

Exactly

I don't understand how people get so angry about a simple request.

Maybe it's the fact that it's a kids toy that makes adults act like childrens? Who knows?

Anyway

Thanks to all the admins of the website for all you do. I hope, in the future, some people show a little more respect.

Edited by duboismerci

Exactly

I don't understand how people get so angry about a simple request.

Maybe it's the fact that it's a kids toy that makes adults act like childrens? Who knows?

Anyway

Thanks Lobot for all you do. I hope, in the future, some people show a little more respect.

That's not Lobot lol

Just think that the U-wing is an ugly-megablocks ship, and it gets uglier the more high quality picture I see, the shuttle is very nice though and the At-ST as well, do I will get all figures without exception, which has never happened before

Just think that the U-wing is an ugly-megablocks ship, and it gets uglier the more high quality picture I see, the shuttle is very nice though and the At-ST as well, do I will get all figures without exception, which has never happened before

I don't see how it could have been done much better.

Also, Mega Bloks have produced some sets that are far superior to Lego in terms of smooth lines and accuracy to the source material... :tongue:

Krennic's shuttle seems like an engineering marvel

This is true - my only worry is how stable and rigid it'll all be when closed. I'm wondering if there's a solid place to pick it up and give it a swoosh!

On a different topic, just seen Jangs review of the A-wing pilot polybag

Anyone know if we'll ever see this released in the uk? It's a brilliant figure!

Edited by Richpepperell

This is true - my only worry is how stable and rigid it'll all be when closed. I'm wondering if there's a solid place to pick it up and give it a swoosh!

I think the Technic structure within will cause rigidity. Lego wouldn't release a set where trying to pick it up will cause the panels to open, so I assume they either lock in place or there is a ridge to grip at the top

All righty... I have finally saved up enough reward points at my orthodontist to purchase the AT-ST! Too bad it won't be out for 4 weeks... :cry_sad:

Orthodontist?

On a different topic, just seen Jangs review of the A-wing pilot polybag

Anyone know if we'll ever see this released in the uk? It's a brilliant figure!

He looks great! That new face looks amazing, hope I can get my hands on it.

Edited by amazingbricks

Some orthodontists and dentists give out gift cards for perfect routine checkups. Everytime you come in and have a perfect check up you get $5 or $10 increments on a gift card. I would know. My Dad's a dentist haha :grin: