Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

From a reliable source: the Death Star is delayed until 2017. October release will be a supplement to the Assault on Hoth, fill out the blank spaces, a couple more tauntauns, no Leia, no C3PO, and some stud firing blasters.

There was no Leia or C3PO in the last one.

From a reliable source: the Death Star is delayed until 2017. October release will be a supplement to the Assault on Hoth, fill out the blank spaces, a couple more tauntauns, no Leia, no C3PO, and some stud firing blasters.

Hahaha, good one :laugh:

B2T: This is the first time two D2C sets are released simultaneously, isn't it? Which means we have no real idea how they'll handle the announcements since one could (and in this case, would) overshadow the other :wink:

Hahaha, good one :laugh:

B2T: This is the first time two D2C sets are released simultaneously, isn't it? Which means we have no real idea how they'll handle the announcements since one could (and in this case, would) overshadow the other :wink:

That's what I've been trying to say, you said it better. :classic:

With Rogue One there is no way they wouldnt release the DS before the film UNLESS something really unlucky happened in manufacturing or during the design process.

This is the film soley about the death star, this is the time to release it not in six months where hype for the movie will have died down.

Now is pure speculation but...

It's not out of the question that the new Death Star will include material (areas/scenes etc) from RO - the teasers this week have proved the interior will feature in the film. This would suggest to me that there would possibly be RO minifigures included for these scenes. If this is so, would that not mean these minifigures would be released mid-sept, ahead of the force Friday date for all other RO products.

I really hope the new DS does include RO stuff as I think the film is going to give me plenty of scenes I want to recreate!

Any chance of us getting Nien Nunb in the DS perhaps? I mean he did help destroy it and all. Ever since LEGO Force Awakens I've been craving a figure of the many jowl-faced man himself. If not, anyone got any ideas for a torso piece to make a custom version? :p

I really hope the new DS does include RO stuff as I think the film is going to give me plenty of scenes I want to recreate!

Yeah I've got tonnes of stuff from RO that I wanna make. I'll likely be doing a Jedha and Scarif Moc, based off of scenes from tonight's trailer :)

Can we vote for a ban?

You're welcome to send us reports with your concerns, but decisions of how, when, and why to ban someone are solely those of the staff.

You're welcome to send us reports with your concerns, but decisions of how, when, and why to ban someone are solely those of the staff.

With respect, can a dialog at least be entertained in the event of posters who specifically provide multiple pieces of inaccurate information of this kind? Essentially, this is one way that threads get clogged and out of hand if people are posting blatant misinformation.

With respect, can a dialog at least be entertained in the event of posters who specifically provide multiple pieces of inaccurate information of this kind? Essentially, this is one way that threads get clogged and out of hand if people are posting blatant misinformation.

You can PM a staff member (we do appreciate your help in cases like this) and there's a chance we'll discuss it, but I won't promise anything nor will I allow such discussion here because, in general, the reasons for banning a member should be private.

Surely today would be a brilliant day to unveil the DS to tie in with the Rogue One trailer in the morning? Let's see it!

When is the rogue one trailer supposed to be released?

When is the rogue one trailer supposed to be released?

I think tonight during the Olympics.

I think tonight during the Olympics.

Thank you. I live in England and the time is currently 21:30. I get confused with all the different time zones you see. :grin::laugh:

Thank you. I live in England and the time is currently 21:30. I get confused with all the different time zones you see. :grin::laugh:

Apparently between 7-9 PST, which for me in the UK is between 3-5 tomorrow morning - still deciding if I should set an alarm or trust in the force to wake me at the right time :grin:

The Death Star will not have an outside fraction like 10143, it will be like 10188.

how many minifigures are we getting I hope we get at least 24 it would suck if we get less then 24

Also is both death star one and two or just one

The Death Star will not have an outside fraction like 10143, it will be like 10188.

W-what?

Like, no removable outer shell at all?

Oh man, I wonder how much different it'll look from 10188, then. I mean, what can they do? 10188 had pretty much everything interior-related included. Will the new one only have more details?

That sucks, if it's true.

That would be pretty disappointing tbh. If this is the case, I wonder what will make people who already own 10188 buy this one!

That would be pretty disappointing tbh. If this is the case, I wonder what will make people who already own 10188 buy this one!

Maybe it is bigger?

An outside fraction? I think we need a bit more than this before jumping the shark and say it's a copycat of the last one.

The best of both world would be an highly detailed facade, like cuted in half with an interior but oh well.

That's too cryptic of a statement to forge an opinion already.

I know you have seen it! Please give us SOME more information...

We're starving here...

Edited by Bantha Fodder

Maybe it is bigger?

I doubt it'd be bigger.

If it costs 500$ and is bigger, then I doubt we'd see any big differences if the new Death Star is built the same way as 10188, unless there are no improved details whatsoever.

I'd be surprised if it costs 400$, the same as 10188, and ends up being bigger, also.