Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

here's something about the U-wing that caught my eye. I'm currently in the process of making my own version of an X-wing, and I noticed a piece I'd never seen before on the U-wing, attached to the exact same round piece I'm using for my X-wing.

I believe it's the ice pick piece (http://brickset.com/parts/6088382), and its handle is stuck into a black, round piece of some kind that extends back through the engine.

Edited by Raskolnikov

Given that Lepin has already managed to rush a ripoff of the Disney Castle to market I'm pretty sure Lego is legitimately keen to keep high-res images of future sets under wrap, but I think they should just accept that once the images have been leaked the cat is out of the bag...asking people to remove the images from websites then is not going to stop anyone interested from finding them (including competitors/cheap Chinese knockoff firms).

Getting the 75154 TIE Striker for sure...usually end up collecting whatever new TIE vehicle is out. However these sets are really getting expensive (I noticed this trend especially with the Ep VII line). Maybe will wait on sales/coupons for the others.

I don't think I will get this wave. I spend almost 500 dollars on the TFA sets, but these sets do look good though. I probably just might save up for the winter wave though.

I don't think I will get this wave. I spend almost 500 dollars on the TFA sets, but these sets do look good though. I probably just might save up for the winter wave though.

This is the winter wave mate :wink:

Edit: Is the 2017 wave Spring or Winter? Now i'm unsure :laugh:

Edited by Forresto

Expect an announcement regarding the Death Star very soon, Lego just officially revealed the Winter holiday train, which is to be released the exact same date.

So the official pictures of the sets from the movie about the theft of the plans to the Death Star are leaked/stolen yet the UCS Death Star 'plans' still remain secret. Ironic...don't you think?

That's a great observation! :laugh:

That's a great observation! :laugh:

Itll be even better if From Bricks to Bothans are the first to snag photos of the death star.

I'm frankly much more interested in that, especially how they update it for a second time around.

One can only imagine the severity of the backlash if it's akin to how they updated 10199 Winter Village Toy Shop. :look:

The DS will probably be leaked the same way as the winter train, I'd expect it to be leaked by the end of August.

It won't just be leaked, it'll be announced by then. :tongue:

From a reliable source: the Death Star is delayed until 2017. October release will be a supplement to the Assault on Hoth, fill out the blank spaces, a couple more tauntauns, no Leia, no C3PO, and some stud firing blasters.

From a reliable source: the Death Star is delayed until 2017. October release will be a supplement to the Assault on Hoth, fill out the blank spaces, a couple more tauntauns, no Leia, no C3PO, and some stud firing blasters.

Please tell me this isn't serious. As a matter of fact, it's so ridiculous it can't be serious.

Hasn't this guy given wrong information before? I reported him either way.

Edited by Kman860

Your "source" is completely wrong, you've posted inaccurate info before, and you're trolling.

Can we vote for a ban?

It sounds more like something made up to mock the last Hoth set. Plus if they'd delayed it they wouldn't have the time to design and release another set to take its place, they would just delay the set and release it later.

If it was possible to design and release an additional set they could just release the Death Star.

LOL