Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Well I know for a fact that AT-ST will cost no less than 60-70 euro in EU. That was the suggested retail price for AT-DP and I don't think AT-ST will be cheaper.

Well I know for a fact that AT-ST will cost no less than 60-70 euro in EU. That was the suggested retail price for AT-DP and I don't think AT-ST will be cheaper.

Euro prices are already listed on pricevortex.com. But yeah, they definitly seem "cheap".

Whatever the case, I hope the prices stay the way they are. They're great.

I have a feeling that Rogue One merchandise in general will be a little cheaper than Force Awakens stuff, but that's pure speculation at this point.

I have a feeling that Rogue One merchandise in general will be a little cheaper than Force Awakens stuff, but that's pure speculation at this point.

My reasoning for this is that there isn't nearly as much of an advertising campaign as there was for TFA. TFA had much more hype leading up to it that allowed manufacturers to increase prices because they knew they would make insane profits over excitement for the first new Star Wars movie in a decade. I believe these prices are correct, and very reasonable. If they're off, I wouldn't put the prices outside an additional $5-$10 range.

I picked up the Resistance X-Wing and Assault on Jakku last week at the Lego store. I missed out on Slave 1 though. Hopefully it will come back in stock.

Euro prices are already listed on pricevortex.com. But yeah, they definitly seem "cheap".

50 euro? I find that hard to believe. XD It will be at least 60, I am pretty sure.

I picked up the Resistance X-Wing and Assault on Jakku last week at the Lego store. I missed out on Slave 1 though. Hopefully it will come back in stock.

The slave 1 set actually got me back into lego star wars since years ago.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but do you guys think there is a high chance of more Rogue One sets for next year?

Definitely, The Death Troopers are probably going to get a battle pack as there only in one set. Also some characters who are missing could appear.

Forest Whitaker kind of absolutly? :)

Undoubtedly. Remember, Leia, Ackbar, and Maz weren't in the first wave of TFA sets.

For all we know, all 4 BPs in the winter could be Rogue One based (probably only two, tho; I'm more leaning towards an Imperial one featuring a couple stormies--one with pauldron & backpack probably--and a couple Death Troopers, and a Rebel one with a couple of the newer helmets/uniforms... there are many ways the BPs can go, of course)

I need Whittier's iconic wonky eye in mini figure form!

Seriously though the lower prices suddenly make all of the sets seem that much more reasonable to purchase. Still I won't get my hopes up yet until we get something more official. Rogue One will probably not be as big as the Force Awakens but we will have to wait and see how much traffic the first real trailer (not teaser) gets on youtube to gauge popularity.

They surely keep some of the spoilers set for winter: there as to be a couple WTH characters they may bring back and want to keep from being leaked, aka what happened to this fall's wave.

I need Whittier's iconic wonky eye in mini figure form!

It always looks like he took DayQuil and NyQuil at the same time...

Edited by Kman860

So no Death Stars as of yet?

No. Someone will post about them when they hear anything, it's not like they'll forget something big like that. Patience. "We'll get there when we get there!"

Guys, I can't find these leaked rogue one set images anywhere. Could someone please point me in the right direction? I am only interested in original trilogy type vehicles.

Ta.

Simply type Rogue One Lego on google images, they are still there not too far down.

Guys, I can't find these leaked rogue one set images anywhere. Could someone please point me in the right direction? I am only interested in original trilogy type vehicles.

Ta.

It's pretty much most of the pictures are been taken down by TLG now. The same thing happens with the TFA wave 1 sets leaks at the previous year.

Definitely, The Death Troopers are probably going to get a battle pack as there only in one set. Also some characters who are missing could appear.

Ehhh unless there is a clear information about the number of death troopers in the Imperial shuttle, it's absolutly possible 2 are included.

I'm off to Star Wats Celebration Europe soon - really hoping it might make an appearance there!

There is an exclusive set for celebration isn't there?Sorry if this is off topic but how do you buy the exclusive from celebration.